Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 11th Sep 2014 at 3:05 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, Into the Future
Default how to set get storage mod to work
i dont have the EP to have storage items an http://modthesims.info/d/407111 is mod that can give me one but @_@ don't know how i gonna get the MiscStorage.package: other than getting the EP that will give me it.

things getting rather cluttered cause of having nanos an proccesers, seeds an stuff so thought getting this mod would would out
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#2 Old 11th Sep 2014 at 9:45 AM Last edited by shmovese : 11th Sep 2014 at 10:58 AM.
if theres a mod here that has requirements you have to fullfill them and if that requirement is an EP or SP well - than thats that.

but for the mod you linked to i see no reason you cant use it the box likely doesnt have animations i guess. the description says: you need both files to make the box work. (the object and a script for that object included in the .zip)

getting files to work: Game Help:TS3 CC Basics and Game Help:TS3 Custom Content i recommend some reading before downloading

you can also check the site: Around the Sims . there are several storages available that also will work for you (they dont need World Adventures).

also i would like to edit-add that if you have problems or questions concerning a certain mod from this site its best and should be self-evident to use the Comments Section of that mod

<< ... too old-fashioned to die young-fashioned >>
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 11th Sep 2014 at 4:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by shmovese
if theres a mod here that has requirements you have to fullfill them and if that requirement is an EP or SP well - than thats that.

but for the mod you linked to i see no reason you cant use it the box likely doesnt have animations i guess. the description says: you need both files to make the box work. (the object and a script for that object included in the .zip)

getting files to work: Game Help:TS3 CC Basics and Game Help:TS3 Custom Content i recommend some reading before downloading

you can also check the site: Around the Sims . there are several storages available that also will work for you (they dont need World Adventures).

also i would like to edit-add that if you have problems or questions concerning a certain mod from this site its best and should be self-evident to use the Comments Section of that mod

i see this that around the sims 3 site should work thank you