Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
#51 Old 13th Dec 2011 at 2:59 AM
July
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#52 Old 13th Dec 2011 at 3:01 AM
June

so what do you think of my pictures??
Top Secret Researcher
#53 Old 13th Dec 2011 at 4:23 AM
The pics are good, bu the only thing I don't like about the June pic is the sweater on the dog, is it really that cold out in June?

Why did I move here? I guess it was the weather.

GTA V
Lab Assistant
#54 Old 13th Dec 2011 at 5:11 PM
That's because global warming is increasing. Sometimes it hot or cold seasons do not imagine hahaha :P
Destroyer of Worlds
retired moderator
Original Poster
#55 Old 13th Dec 2011 at 6:16 PM
Or just because it's cute, perhaps. Though I would never put a sweater on my real dog. :P

Heaven Sims | Avendale Legacy
"On the internet, you can be anything you want. It's strange that so many people choose to be stupid."
Lab Assistant
#56 Old 14th Dec 2011 at 1:06 AM
Yes is for that too, also because they are beautiful dogs in clothes hahaha. My puppies chihuahuas if they've put a lot of sweaters when cold.
Top Secret Researcher
#57 Old 14th Dec 2011 at 3:13 AM
It'd be great in dogs could run around in water in Sims 3, then they could catch fish for you...

Why did I move here? I guess it was the weather.

GTA V
Test Subject
#58 Old 18th Dec 2011 at 12:53 AM
[IMG]D:\User\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Screenshots[/IMG]
I was gonna post this as my February entry, but then I thought it was lacking of props, so....Yup, but damn it would've been a good one
The other one
#59 Old 21st Dec 2011 at 3:52 PM
Dammit! I'm too late Didn't realise there was an entry pending upon resizing. Oh well, here's what would've been my Christmas cliched entry for December:

Family Traditions

Guys, rules are good! Rules help control the fun. ~ Monica E. Geller
Test Subject
#60 Old 23rd Dec 2011 at 10:30 AM
Quote: Originally posted by missroxor
Dammit! I'm too late Didn't realise there was an entry pending upon resizing. Oh well, here's what would've been my Christmas cliched entry for December:

Family Traditions

Dayum...
That would've been a wonderful entry. It's a bummer you didn't get a place.
You would've probably won, if I were to choose.
Field Researcher
#61 Old 23rd Dec 2011 at 3:00 PM
Is the calendar going to be up for sale when done? I would love to buy one
Field Researcher
#62 Old 23rd Dec 2011 at 5:13 PM
missroxor It's a pity, because your entry is way superior to many out there (no offence everyone) in terms of month representation, quality, overall feel. It is sims indeed. I think it would look gorgeous in the calendar.
Alan_Gast That Bjork image is fun! )) It is interesting to see how it was staged.

Noone expects the spanish inquisition!
My simblr and my downloads blog .
Test Subject
#63 Old 23rd Dec 2011 at 6:51 PM
Default whatd do you think
what do you think of my feburary it is a girl in detention im not sure if i should do janurary as back to school or feburary lol

The other one
#64 Old 23rd Dec 2011 at 10:34 PM
Aww, thank-you guys for your nice comments :lovestruc I just had a look at the official thread and apparently some entries have been disqualified for using pay content...which means I get in, (Yay!) but I'm sorry to those whos space I stole D: Hope yous can get another entry in soon!

Also....pay?!...like with real money? Though I guess if it went toward the upkeep of the site or something that would be ok but who's gonna spend their January printing and mailing calendars to all and sundry? lol

Test Subject
#65 Old 26th Dec 2011 at 10:30 PM Last edited by BCherri28 : 26th Dec 2011 at 10:32 PM. Reason: I am trying to fix the picture
Default Much Needed Advice

Heyya! Ok so this is my first contest and I'm kind of wanting some advice before I enter this. Should I make this June, July or August. I've been sitting here trying to decide but I really don't know. I live in Scotland and our summers are pretty close to our Winter's with a lot of rain so I'm not really sure what the weather's like around America. Could somebody help me and advise me which month would be best suited for this pic.

Thanks,
Cherri x
Lab Assistant
#66 Old 27th Dec 2011 at 4:32 AM
@SimsBoyPL - Wow.. I love that sweater pattern on your December entry!! Where did you get it?
Test Subject
#67 Old 27th Dec 2011 at 10:50 PM
Just happened to see this contest today and barely scraped in by tomorrow's deadline! :D
Test Subject
#68 Old 28th Dec 2011 at 6:05 PM
Okay, well I guess nobody actually has to help me but I thought maybe folk would want to. Oh well. Guess I'd better enter it for June, seeing as the July entries are pretty amazing.

Cherri x
Top Secret Researcher
#69 Old 29th Dec 2011 at 9:13 AM
... Oh well, here's what would've been my Christmas cliched entry for December...
Now I am coming to appreciate the genius of creating this thread, and also of making all the entries public. Everyone has all the images! Any of us can have, besides the canonical calendar made from the 12 winners, any custom calendar we're able to make from the nearly limitless combinations of images posted to both threads.
Test Subject
#70 Old 29th Dec 2011 at 3:50 PM
Also....pay?!...like with real money? Though I guess if it went toward the upkeep of the site or something that would be ok but who's gonna spend their January printing and mailing calendars to all and sundry? lol

Yes, it seems queer to me too... Pay for them?!
I thought they were gunna be put on the site for download....
Field Researcher
#71 Old 3rd Jan 2012 at 3:20 PM
Aww, thank-you guys for your nice comments :lovestruc I just had a look at the official thread and apparently some entries have been disqualified for using pay content...which means I get in, (Yay!) but I'm sorry to those whos space I stole D: Hope yous can get another entry in soon!

I thought maybe that's what they were going to do with them...make a donation to the site and you get a cute calendar. I went and looked at the rules of the contest and saw where they stated it would be up for download for the game.
Test Subject
#72 Old 3rd Jan 2012 at 8:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by easypeaze
I thought maybe that's what they were going to do with them...make a donation to the site and you get a cute calendar. I went and looked at the rules of the contest and saw where they stated it would be up for download for the game.

Oh that seems like a really good idea...
I mean, to have the calendar in the game.
Just.. you can't really look at it then.
The other one
#73 Old 5th Jan 2012 at 12:24 AM
Jennuitte I think they mean you'll be able to download it so you can print it off.

Also, sorry If that came across as a bit rude/offensive easypeaze, I meant it as a joke :p

Field Researcher
#74 Old 5th Jan 2012 at 2:34 AM
Jennuitte I think they mean you'll be able to download it so you can print it off.

Also, sorry If that came across as a bit rude/offensive easypeaze, I meant it as a joke :p

It's good and none taken :D. I've got really thick skin, not much offends me. Downloading it would be cool.
Mad Poster
#75 Old 5th Jan 2012 at 1:49 PM
Do you think the results will actually be out before the end of the month? There are a heck of a lot of entries to be getting looked at.

My deviantART, MTS Yearbook Origin ID = Alistu

Page 3 of 4