Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 27th Feb 2015 at 12:00 AM
Default Yay Llamas!
Saw this on the news and thought the irony of it would amuse Simmers <3
Llamas on the loose!
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 27th Feb 2015 at 8:16 PM
Lol, I heard about llamas running around, but didn't actually hear the story (though I was interested) Thanks for sharing, fairycake89! :D

Hello, I'm Anna! :) I like playing violin, writing, and simming of course!
my tumblr - starblasted muffin
Top Secret Researcher
#3 Old 27th Feb 2015 at 8:24 PM
I saw it on the news this morning, When I was watching it I thought "seriously, let the llamas be free for the day they weren't causing any harm, Let them them have an Adventure!"

Life is like a rollercoaster. It has its ups and downs. But it's your choice to scream or enjoy the ride
Cottage feedback- would be greatly appreciated
Simple Holiday House - great for parties and relaxation
Inventor
#4 Old 27th Feb 2015 at 8:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by coolsim22
I saw it on the news this morning, When I was watching it I thought "seriously, let the llamas be free for the day they weren't causing any harm, Let them them have an Adventure!"

lol an adventure of llamas spitting on random people they don't like the look of? interesting.

'You're a pretty pair of babies, playing with your live doll' Mrs Higgins, My fair Lady
Banned
#5 Old 27th Feb 2015 at 8:49 PM Last edited by Aaron4Ever : 28th Feb 2015 at 6:49 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by stitch_too
lol an adventure of llamas spitting on random people they don't like the look of? interesting.

Llamas are the fashion police. Period.
EDIT: Moo.
Field Researcher
#6 Old 27th Feb 2015 at 9:09 PM
Gotta watch out for the side kicks they can throw too. Oh yah-if they are really irritated with you they bite, HARD! They are cool pets when raised from young ones & very protective of you & critters they are raised with.

Kindnesses from our heart goes much farther than we shall ever know :-)

The best things in life are all the little things
Top Secret Researcher
#7 Old 27th Feb 2015 at 10:30 PM

Life is like a rollercoaster. It has its ups and downs. But it's your choice to scream or enjoy the ride
Inventor
#8 Old 28th Feb 2015 at 12:31 AM
I've just had an idea. as this thread is dedicated to llamas, every post should contain at least one llama.

ps, @coolsim22, the person riding that llama has no bones in their arms.

'You're a pretty pair of babies, playing with your live doll' Mrs Higgins, My fair Lady
Theorist
#9 Old 28th Feb 2015 at 1:02 AM
Is that Oasis Springs?

The gorgeous Tina (TS3) and here loving family available for download here.
Theorist
#10 Old 28th Feb 2015 at 1:16 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Viktor86
Is that Oasis Springs?

Nah, Lucky Palms, the textures are too detailed (check out that grass).
Top Secret Researcher
#11 Old 28th Feb 2015 at 5:04 PM
I've just had an idea. as this thread is dedicated to llamas, every post should contain at least one llama.

@stitch_too, She's probably susan storm and reed richards's Daughter, from the fantastic 4
I learned something new today, While looking at the picture I learned that Llamas Fart Rainbows, all this time scientists have been lying to us!

Banned
#12 Old 28th Feb 2015 at 5:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Viktor86
Is that Oasis Springs?

Lamma please.
Instructor
#13 Old 28th Feb 2015 at 7:09 PM
*ahem* I vote to change the name of this thread from "Yay Llamas!" to "Yay Gerbits!"
Quote: Originally posted by The Sims Wiki
Llamas are a recurring theme in The Sims series, where there are numerous references to them, including a baseball team named after the animals. Many items in buy mode have llamas on them, or refer to llamas. The University expansion for The Sims 2 has mascots that are dressed as llamas. Judging from the cheer that they and the cheerleaders do, the Simlish word for "llama" appears to be "gerbit".

Inventor
#14 Old 28th Feb 2015 at 9:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by coolsim22
@stitch_too, She's probably susan storm and reed richards's Daughter, from the fantastic 4
I learned something new today, While looking at the picture I learned that Llamas Fart Rainbows, all this time scientists have been lying to us!

Banned
#15 Old 28th Feb 2015 at 9:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Gremily_
*ahem* I vote to change the name of this thread from "Yay Llamas!" to "Yay Gerbits!"

I second your opinion.
Field Researcher
#16 Old 1st Mar 2015 at 7:50 PM
The things I miss when I leave Arizona! Geeze!!!
Scholar
#17 Old 1st Mar 2015 at 8:35 PM

Who needs bones in their arms when you have a flying llama that shoots rainbows out of its butt?
Top Secret Researcher
#18 Old 1st Mar 2015 at 8:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Noa1500
Who needs bones in their arms when you have a flying llama that shoots rainbows out of its butt?

erm......
Some one with acrophobia that got sedated and got put onto Flying , who farts rainbows?

Banned
#19 Old 1st Mar 2015 at 9:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by no.[666]bicycle
The things I miss when I leave Arizona! Geeze!!!

It's all about how you pronounce the G.
Field Researcher
#20 Old 1st Mar 2015 at 9:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Aaron4Ever

It's all about how you pronounce the G.

I'm cutting off my left arm nao!
Banned
#21 Old 5th Mar 2015 at 3:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by no.[666]bicycle
I'm cutting off my left arm nao!

Huh?

One of my many songs sound like this-
Quote:
Llamas in the metal, llamas in the metal, llamas in the metal, llamas in the-
OoooWeeeOoo, who loves food?
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 12th Jul 2015 at 12:07 AM
Scholar
#23 Old 12th Jul 2015 at 12:28 AM
Mad Poster
#24 Old 12th Jul 2015 at 4:08 AM

prefer alpaca, or this
could be a lama..

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Forum Resident
#25 Old 12th Jul 2015 at 4:55 AM
Shhh... Don't tell the zookeeper that the llamas escaped...we don't want to allama, now do we.

~Someday my prince will come... And he better not bring all his hood's character files with him.~
@)->----- Place this ASCII flower in your sig as a thank you to all of our amazing moderators at MTS!
TS3 vs. Your CPU: The Solution
Shameless plug for my fledgeling Simblr here