Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#26 Old 30th Jul 2009 at 10:34 PM
I started this challenge today, my first ever challenge! I love it, never would've played like this before. My sim is 'Danny Dark' and he's onto his 3rd child. lol
Advertisement
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#27 Old 31st Jul 2009 at 4:51 AM
Quote: Originally posted by perfectorchid
I started this challenge today, my first ever challenge! I love it, never would've played like this before. My sim is 'Danny Dark' and he's onto his 3rd child. lol

My only other attempt at a challenge was the Legacy Challenge in S2. I was ready to graduate my 5th generation heir from university when my harddrive froze. Didn't have a backup. Never started another but I do backup my game now. Good Luck and have fun being evil!

The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.
There is no limit to what you can accomplish when you're supposed to be doing something else.
Test Subject
#28 Old 31st Jul 2009 at 12:42 PM
Silly question. How do do back ups?
Test Subject
#29 Old 31st Jul 2009 at 12:43 PM
Answered my own question by clicking link
Test Subject
#30 Old 31st Jul 2009 at 1:50 PM Last edited by perfectorchid : 1st Aug 2009 at 7:53 PM.
If it's ok, I'm going to use this thread to keep track of my score and edit as I go along. How is everyone else doing?

Days until aging:20

PART1:
Household funds: 4,644
Lot Value (furnished): 18,766
Total= 23,410

PART2:
Family Tree:
Bobby Bachelor (Jocaster)
Tad Bachelor (Jocaster)
January Bachelor (Jocaster)
Danette Bachelor (Jocaster)
Aubrey McGraw (Emma)
Susie McGraw (Emma)
Kissie McGraw (Emma)
Johnpaul Wainwright (Blair) - Bonus points cause she's 'good!'
Barnaby Wainwright (Blair) - Bonus points cause she's 'good!'
Marina French (Molly)
Anita French (Molly)
Harrison Andrews (Victoria) - Bonus points cause she's 'good!'
Hassan Andrews (Victoria) - Bonus points cause she's 'good!'
Chet Belcher (Frances)
Total=

ToTaL sCoRe:
Test Subject
#31 Old 1st Aug 2009 at 7:40 PM
OH NO I am a donkey! Just realised I didn't have aging on. GAHHHH going to carry on and see what happens
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#32 Old 3rd Aug 2009 at 2:11 PM
Challenge Progree
Lance has aged to an elder, so I am posting my progress.

Lot value §35,977 + Cash: §16,891 = Total: §52,868

He has fathered 26 children with 12 different women.

Van Mae - Zelda Mae

Consuelo Jolina - Jamie Jolina

Gabriel Jolina - Jamie Jolina

Gerald Crumplebottom - Agnes Crumplebottom

Timmothy Donner - Tamara Donner

Charla Morris - Monika Morris

Jordan Morris - Monika Morris

Dustin DeMayo - Dorothy DeMayo

Saul Donner - Tamara Donner

Brenan Alto - Holly Alto (1,000 point corruption bonus)

Jan McIrish - River McIrish (1,000 point corruption bonus)

Eileen McIrish - River McIrish (1,000 point corruption bonus)

Noel Bachelor - Bella Bachelor (1,000 point corruption bonus)

Carol Bachelor - Bella Bachelor (1,000 point corruption bonus)

Franco Keaton - Justine Keaton (2,000 point corruption bonus)

Todd Bachelor - Bella Bachelor (1,000 point corruption bonus)

Leroy Keaton - Justine Keaton (2,000 point corruption bonus)

Teri Wan – Pauline Wan

Lindsay Wan – Pauline Wan

Francine Bachelor - Bella Bachelor (1,000 point corruption bonus)

Rebeca Bachelor - Bella Bachelor (1,000 point corruption bonus)

Ivy Keaton - Justine Keaton (2,000 point corruption bonus)

Jeanine Keaton - Justine Keaton (2,000 point corruption bonus)

Keely McIrish - River McIrish (1,000 point corruption bonus)

Farrah McIrish - River McIrish (1,000 point corruption bonus)

Bernard Hart – Bebe Hart (1,000 point corruption bonus)

26 x 5,000 = 130,000 + 19,000 (bonus) = 149,000

- Good Trait

- Law Enforcement

- Good Trait & Law Enforcement

Part 1: 52,868
Part 2: 130,000 (149,000 with bonus)
Total: 182,868 (201,868 with bonus)

Lifetime Rewards Lance has selected so far:
Discount Diner
Fertility Treatment
Observant
Attractive
Never Dull
Speedy Cleaner
Fast Metabolism
Fast Learner
Steel Bladder
Dirt Defiant
Long Distance Friend

Skill challenges achieved:
Charisma Skill
Celebrity
Personable
Super Friendly

Handiness
Plumber

------------------------------------------------------------------------

At this point of the challenge I've become concerned that the Lifetime Wish is going to be tougher to achieve than I originally thought. Lance has aged to an elder and is barely over half way there. I may rethink the rules to make it more likely, but not really easy to achieve.

I have also noticed that with the Lifetime Rewards purchased and Charisma Skill challenges achieved that it is quite simple now to find a potential breeding mate.

At this point when Lance meets Sim female they instantly become his friend. Then he goes home invites them over and uses the Irresistable Greet and it's off to bed to make a baby. About 3 hours game time. WOW!

So now he has an awful lot of time on his hands. That is another reason I am contemplating a rules change. He could use this spare time to increase his worth.

If you have or are trying this challenge I would like some input on this possible change.

Well, I will post my final score next.
Screenshots

There is no limit to what you can accomplish when you're supposed to be doing something else.
Lab Assistant
#33 Old 3rd Aug 2009 at 11:00 PM
I haven't had enough in game time to really offer a comment on it. It took my Vincent one day to meet and talk to, and the second day he got two ladies pregnant. He didn't meet them till the second day of the game, so it was day three of the challenge. I was really surprised how easy it was to get these two ladies to pregnant. Some sims are easier than others, I think it depends on if the sim goes barking up the wrong tree or not.
Field Researcher
#34 Old 3rd Aug 2009 at 11:26 PM
I think I'll give this a short. My evil legacy was fun, but after all my glitches and borking and crashes, I need to give it a break. This will be fun!
Lab Assistant
#35 Old 17th Aug 2009 at 6:24 PM
i like the idea of this challenge...I made my thieving, evil sim lol. i just used the sim that came up when i opened create a sim with a few minor changes because he was very charming-looking. his name is Gerard Bandit (i'm THAT creative ^.^)

I went with a black-white-red theme...except for the hair because I liked it brown. oh and he has freckles too but they're invisible in these photos for some reason...his eyes are dark red as well, but it's hard to tell.

He is at the gym looking to pick up some women
Lab Assistant
#36 Old 17th Aug 2009 at 8:52 PM
Mwahahahaha! I tried Klepto King but can't stand collecting, so there wasn't much for my Sim to do during the day and we both got bored. With this, though, I think I can stretch my . . . I mean, my Sim's evil muscles. Thanks for sharing your excellent challenge!
Field Researcher
#37 Old 19th Aug 2009 at 12:28 AM
this actually sounds like a good challenge!
i will start a blog for this or just post updates with screenshots!

*runs off to start*
Field Researcher
#38 Old 19th Aug 2009 at 9:26 PM
If anyone is interested, here is my blog of this challenge, it will be most likely updated daily.

http://secretagent666.blogspot.com/

:D
Test Subject
#39 Old 19th Aug 2009 at 9:39 PM
haha this sounds soo cool! definately want to try this!

brown chicken brown cow!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#40 Old 20th Aug 2009 at 12:09 AM
Quote: Originally posted by lecielnousaide
i like the idea of this challenge...I made my thieving, evil sim lol. i just used the sim that came up when i opened create a sim with a few minor changes because he was very charming-looking. his name is Gerard Bandit (i'm THAT creative ^.^)

I went with a black-white-red theme...except for the hair because I liked it brown. oh and he has freckles too but they're invisible in these photos for some reason...his eyes are dark red as well, but it's hard to tell.

He is at the gym looking to pick up some women

He really looks the part in those stripes. Have fun!

Field Researcher
Original Poster
#41 Old 20th Aug 2009 at 12:11 AM
Quote: Originally posted by sammann89
If anyone is interested, here is my blog of this challenge, it will be most likely updated daily.

http://secretagent666.blogspot.com/

:D

Pretty cool! I will keep an eye on your blog. Have fun!

Field Researcher
Original Poster
#42 Old 20th Aug 2009 at 12:12 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Iron1Daisy
haha this sounds soo cool! definately want to try this!

Have fun! I hope to see your progress posted here.

Lab Assistant
#43 Old 20th Aug 2009 at 3:43 AM
i noticed that it is troublesome to get a girl in bed after having a child with them once...unless of course you go to the theater. i guess they discovered that Gerard is evil lol.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#44 Old 20th Aug 2009 at 10:05 AM
Quote: Originally posted by lecielnousaide
i noticed that it is troublesome to get a girl in bed after having a child with them once...unless of course you go to the theater. i guess they discovered that Gerard is evil lol.

Sometimes it's a hassle, other times it goes pretty easy. Once I got a pop up that River McIrish had twins with my Sim and he immediately invited her over and got her preggers again. After having one child with my Sim he could not get Agnes Crumplebottom to find extremely irrestible again. If that's the case just move on.

Lab Assistant
#45 Old 21st Aug 2009 at 6:26 AM
so far Gerard has knocked up Agnes Crumplebottom and Morgana Wolff...though ol' Thornton wasn't too happy watching Gerard snog his wife in their kitchen lol. Morgana was tough to get in bed with her being married and all.

and the stuff Mr. Gerard has knicked so far (that has not been sold): Agnes's convertible, Agnes's toilet, the Wolffs' television, and the Wolffs' shower.
Field Researcher
#46 Old 21st Aug 2009 at 2:55 PM
My guy (I actually forgot his name;- Is doing very well. He just got the fertility treatment and has 3-4 woman who he's constantly trying to knock up. His house is getting pretty cluttered with all his stuff and if I remember right,he's gonna turn into an adult soon.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#47 Old 21st Aug 2009 at 3:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by HarlequinnRomance
My guy (I actually forgot his name;- Is doing very well. He just got the fertility treatment and has 3-4 woman who he's constantly trying to knock up. His house is getting pretty cluttered with all his stuff and if I remember right,he's gonna turn into an adult soon.

You know you can sell anything that your Sim swipes if you don't want it. He doesn't have to have a cluttered up house. This is one of the things that is different with this challenge from The Klypto King challenge.

Lab Assistant
#48 Old 21st Aug 2009 at 5:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by HarlequinnRomance

ya it's actually better if you sell some of the stuff because then your sim ends up with more money. mine has 3000 something at this point purely from mooching and selling stuff.
Field Researcher
#49 Old 21st Aug 2009 at 5:58 PM
I've got a couple new updates on my blog of my character Trent Lutz and will probably update it again tomorrow with his progress!

find my blog here: http://secretagent666.blogspot.com/

Field Researcher
Original Poster
#50 Old 21st Aug 2009 at 7:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by sammann89
I've got a couple new updates on my blog of my character Trent Lutz and will probably update it again tomorrow with his progress!

find my blog here: http://secretagent666.blogspot.com/

Actually I was there earlier today. I had not seen your latest update, though. I really like the sepia pics to go with the story.

Page 2 of 3