Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 22nd Sep 2016 at 6:19 AM
Default WCIF A world that's an abandoned amusement park?
So are there any worlds out there that instead of being based on say a misty small town in the netherlands or ground zero for a zombie apocalypse is instead based around the whole town being one really large amusement park? Like say the "graveyard" lot is actually where the haunted house attraction is and the local pool is the waterpark segment of the park. Maybe there aren't even human sims but just Simbots and Plumbots with sim skins dressed up like pirates (waterpark) and animals (everywhere) and witches (spooky park segment).

Obviously I'm not actually asking if you've seen anything THAT specific or elaborate. But you get the idea right? A town that's not really a town but rather a very large interconnected amusement park. I'm not even sure if this is actually a thing, BUT if it is, I'd love it if you could direct me to it. Because google doesn't seem to know about it. And if you can't tell me about it cause it's really not real as opposed to my google-fu not being on point then feel free to fill the thread up with general carnival and amusement park stuff, I love it all.

Thanks even if you don't know of one. It's dangerous to go alone, here take this bunny: