Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 17th Sep 2016 at 8:03 PM
Default New in Town, Need a Town!
Hey guys, first of all ım really sorry ıf ım posting this in a wrong place, I read the threads but couldnt find what ım looking for. It has been ages since ı played sims 3 but considering the sims 4 bored me to death(awful,horrible game) I came running back. Now ım ınstalling the game and I really want to dive into the gameplay rather than building cities, community lots for weeks. (yes ım a perfectionist) So I am looking for a full game world which ı wouldnt have to correct or change. I would rather it to be a big city like New York, I actually found a couple searching online but Im not sure they're up to date. Any suggestions would be great. Also I will go shopping for mods and cc, any merged? files with good cc would be great. (Im not even sure this exist by the way

Sorry, long post!
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 17th Sep 2016 at 8:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ezragok
Hey guys, first of all ım really sorry ıf ım posting this in a wrong place, I read the threads but couldnt find what ım looking for. It has been ages since ı played sims 3 but considering the sims 4 bored me to death(awful,horrible game) I came running back. Now ım ınstalling the game and I really want to dive into the gameplay rather than building cities, community lots for weeks. (yes ım a perfectionist) So I am looking for a full game world which ı wouldnt have to correct or change. I would rather it to be a big city like New York, I actually found a couple searching online but Im not sure they're up to date. Any suggestions would be great. Also I will go shopping for mods and cc, any merged? files with good cc would be great. (Im not even sure this exist by the way

Sorry, long post!

Hi there! Have you tried My Sim Realty? There are at least a couple that have big city areas (but both also have more rural parts). No CC though, but even without they look nice imo.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 18th Sep 2016 at 1:39 PM
Hey thanks for reply. I will check it out. In the meantime still open for suggestions especially about New York, really wanna play it.
Test Subject
#4 Old 19th Sep 2016 at 5:51 PM
Hey! I've tried out two New York worlds in the past. One was super detailled in parts but the other parts were empty (not even any buildings) which really bugged me, it just wasn't fun to play in. The other one is this one: New York . It hasn't been updated since Seasons sadly but it looks really good and it played quite smooth for such a large world (for me at least). It's a lot of fun. You would have to add the content from the newer EPs though but I think it's the best New York you can get for the Sims. The other world I'd recommend is Los Aniegos . Not New York obviously, but Los Angeles. It's one of my favourite worlds for the Sims 3 ever and my first choice when I want to play in a really big city. It features content from all EPs except for Into the Future. If you'd like to try a European city, there's this super detailed wonderful Sims 3 version of Barcelona in Spain that has content from all EPs. Also one of my favourite cities ever. I hope you'll at least like one of these!
Mad Poster
#5 Old 20th Sep 2016 at 10:41 AM
I've used Storybrook County lite for my 100 baby challenge and Deery Meadows for another legacy set in the 17th century.Both of them are great and I've made three worlds of my own with download links on my blog.
Test Subject
#6 Old 21st Sep 2016 at 11:08 AM
Legacy Island 3 by Rflong7,Twin Towns by Jillbg, Angel city by Coasterboi, Alpine County by Western 077,are some worlds which include everything and they are all populated with a save file.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 21st Sep 2016 at 9:14 PM
thank you so much for great info, Ill check them out. By the way you are right EvaRo ı found many NewYorks and actually downloaded one, it was pretty detailed but wasnt fun to play with beacuse of all the decobuildings cutting your view and very laggy so probably ı ll go with one of these suggestions.