Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 4th Feb 2014 at 6:12 AM
Default Teens live on their own without school?
I think I have asked this somewhere but I can't seem to find any trace for it.

Anyway, I decide to start a story of some teenagers who ran away from home (maybe bad families, maybe they just want to be rebellious). I cannot seem to accomplish 2 things:
1. Quit school
2. Have a "family" without adult.
3. Teen marrying adult (I was able to do it with MasterController, except the "couple" refuse to sleep in the same bed).

I am sure someone here would have thought of doing so, is there any trick to this?

I work for a living, but I don't necessarily live for a working.
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 4th Feb 2014 at 6:21 AM
I beleive there is an NRAAS that will allow you to make a family of only teens or let a teen move out; it may be the Mover, but I'm not sure. As for quitting school, I don't know of any mod that can do that and it can't be done in game. You could just keep them home from school when you're playing them
Field Researcher
#3 Old 4th Feb 2014 at 6:31 AM
You can simply remove the school in Edit Town, but if you don't want to do that, another possibility is using the Nraas Careers mod, making sure you also get the "Schools" module of that mod. You can have those teens sign up for the "home schooling" option. That's not quitting really; they're still supposed to collect their homework and will earn a grade, but it's what I tend to do for any sim of mine who doesn't bother with school. They don't have to do any of that homework.

Mover is the right mod; your teens can move without an adult with that mod, but I think it's Master Controller Cheats that allows CAS family creation with no adult. Might be wrong on that last bit, been a while since I created a teen-only situation.
just a girl
#4 Old 4th Feb 2014 at 6:35 AM
Bulldosing school building will help get rid of the need to go there =) You'll see "there are no schools in town" on a work/school panel and that's it.
Top Secret Researcher
#5 Old 4th Feb 2014 at 6:50 AM
The bed itself implements the rules about who can sleep together. The cure is to use a "Sleep Freedom" bed from Nraas. These beds replace the defaults of several specific bed designs with new ones that look identical, but allow Sims to use them. (You must delete the existing bed and replace it by a Sleep Freedom bed. Since they look the same, I sometimes forget to do this.)
Top Secret Researcher
#6 Old 4th Feb 2014 at 4:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by tomomi1922

2. Have a "family" without adult.

http://nraas.wikispaces.com/Which+Mod+FAQ#TeenFamilies

TS2 and TS3: Where adult sims potty train their toddlers.
TS4: Where adult sims make Angry Poops.

Which game is made for the juvenile minded?