Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
#451 Old 13th Sep 2013 at 9:36 PM

Lukey Beaker and Diff LeStrange. When you live in a warehouse, you make your own fun.

Vidcund Neugierig, unconvinced that he can't learn when visiting someone else's lot, wills himself to learn the violin.

Alta Mira Starchild lets Lukey Beaker know she Likes him. I'm sure he feels properly honored.

Natasha Casa grows to teen, snags her first espresso, and starts talking. She will not slow down till the caffeine crash hits. Aunt Susana Ottomas and Alma Newson watch TV and nod occasionally.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#452 Old 18th Sep 2013 at 1:05 AM

Manjula Patel, the oldest of the Patel kids.

She's not quite sure what to do with the smelly, screaming, wriggly thing that is her little sister.

Being a good Knowledge sim, Marcus Baldwin decides to investigate what happens when Bigfoot is unexpectedly pelted in the head with a water balloon. His little sister seems baffled by his actions, but she's not a scientist, she just doesn't understand.

All in the name of science
Mad Poster
#453 Old 25th Sep 2013 at 1:43 PM

Dave Ottomas, only child of David Ottomas and Susana Casa (the lady in maroon) grows up and does the family proud.

Though he's Popularity rather than Romance, he homes right in on the cutest girl in the room, Guadalupe Newson.

Gabriella Newson of Strangetown grew up into a Family aspiration and...I've seen less fortunate track suits. "I don't have to go to school like this, do I? We have enough money for clothes?" Don't worry, honey, I wouldn't do that to you.

Her brother Gallagher is going to melt in that sweater vest in the desert. "But all the magazines and commercials show the classy kids going to school like this!" Those are all shot in New England, honey. Trust me, it won't do anything for you here.

(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Mad Poster
#454 Old 5th Oct 2013 at 4:38 PM
Some teens from my beloved town of Townie Place:

Mason Hamilton, Family, freaking out as his mother gives birth to their last two children, Adrian and Marian.
"Oh God! More babies! Okay! Okay!"

The hypocrite teen, Michael Miguel, who wants to inherit his father's money, as of now. He doesn't seem amused with the whole toasting. Oh and this outing was made for him. Fortune Sims...

Fifth teen of the Vijayakar's, Fortune, discusses safes and, well, depositories perhaps? She's the same age as Matt Hart, sitting opposite of her. She came with him from school. She's gonna be great in the Business track in the future, perhaps?

I couldn't help but say that Alice Collins grew up to be beautiful and gorgeous (and sexy), especially in those H&M clothes. She had her head tilted like that the whole time and kept a smile on her face. :lovestruc
Screenshots
Scholar
#455 Old 13th Oct 2013 at 6:05 PM

The final collapse of the Hermia Capp/Puck Summerdream relationship. Public, profane, and very ugly.

Hermia can't believe Puck is doing this to her in public. Sure, she had WooHoo with Mercutio when she was engaged to Puck, but Puck and her had their first time together, and it wasn't like she was with a different guy every night. How dare he call her a "sluttish punk" in front of a whole street? This will be in the tabloids tomorrow, she knows it...

(Compare this to the happy scene in the last picture of this post. It looks like Bottom was right to be doubtful about their relationship...)
Mad Poster
#456 Old 22nd Oct 2013 at 2:06 PM

Natasha grows up into the conservative patriarchal atmosphere of the Casa family with a Pleasure aspiration and a penchant for other girls. Papi's gonna have a little trouble with her - she has no intention of getting with his program! (That rule about not wearing makeup to school? Pfftt! What does he expect her to do on the bus, homework?)

Her twin brother Stephen feels the pressures of the tradition in a different way.

He realizes almost instantaneously on growing up that he and his sister's friend Pearl Onions triple bolt, so he wastes no time acting on the knowledge.

He at once begins to make plans accordingly. It doesn't occur to him to wonder whether Pearl is on the same page or not. (Family for him, Knowledge for her - experimentation is not a commitment, mijo!)

Scholar
#457 Old 30th Oct 2013 at 9:44 AM
Sid Subject shows off her new bedroom to her boyfriend Aldous Gieke. Now that she's no longer sharing a room with her little minion-sister Pearl, her parents said she could redo her room and put up whatever paint or wallpaper she wanted. It was pretty cool, really. Aldous seems impressed, too.

"So, whatcha think? It's not quite Sackman's Chamber of Aloneitude, but it definitely kicks ass."
"I dunno... what kind of superhero has skulls on her walls and spaceship sheets?"

Whatever. Okay, so the sheets were kind of lame ... but at least the bed provides an excellent springboard for her heroic take-off!

"Prepare to be vanquished, evildoer."

My CC creations, updated April 21, 2015.

My Simblr
Mad Poster
#458 Old 30th Oct 2013 at 3:04 PM
Sid and Aldous are great, but consider the fallout! Superhero battles every time they argue over whose turn it is to do the dishes!

"There you are! I was afraid you didn't make it."
"Why wouldn't I? I don't see your brother - did your father call off the dogs?"
"No, he's getting a burger." Andice takes some deep breaths and tries to remember all the things Ma and Granny have told her. Eye contact, don't overdo it on the hands, don't wince if his palms are sweaty because that's a good sign - oh, he's so adorable! It's just the Convenient Stores, but when she's there with Pascal, it's the most romantic place in the world!

After hanging out giving each other backrubs and playing pinball:
"We got to get back. Um."
"Um."
Screw it. Mom said she'd probably have to take the lead on this and she can't stand waiting any longer. Who cares Lance is tapping his watch? She dives in for his mouth. And gets his nose.
But then she finds his mouth, and - wow.
Oh. Wow.
So that's what lips are for! She'd always thought it had something to do with "M" and "P" sounds!

"Ahem!"
On the one hand, Lance thinks, Dad is being silly about Andice. On the other hand, Dad trusts him to look after her and not let rampaging horndog boys take advantage of her. But having Andice owe him a favor could come in handy.

"Okay, now, just so you remember - we don't actually need Dad to beat you up if anything bad happens!"
"Lance! Stop it!"
"I'll remember! I'll remember!"

Scholar
#459 Old 31st Oct 2013 at 12:28 PM
Oh gosh, you're right -- that could get ugly D: "It's my turn!" "No, dammit, it's my turn!" "Freeze ray!" "Robats!"

Pascal and Andice are too adorable, and Lance is such a good big brother!

Sid got home from school to find that her aunt Silicon was visiting. Ruby and Silicon aren't particularly close -- and Ruby treated her older half-sister like a hostile invader the entire time she was there, to the point where I felt guilty watching her anxiously distract Silicon and keep herself between her and the rest of her family -- so Sid didn't even get scolded when she lobbed a waterballoon at her aunt. After all, antiheroes have to fight dirty sometimes.

Though every superhero has a weakness...

My Simblr
Mad Poster
#460 Old 3rd Nov 2013 at 3:39 PM

A happy Dave Ottomas sandwich, hula dancing with Alma and Guadalupe Newson at his Casa cousins' birthday party.

After falling in love with Andice Point in front of the warehouse, Pascal Neugierig suddenly went upstairs to relax on the air mattress. There's no animation for it, but I thought it was clear enough what he was doing. You really think nobody'll figure it out, Pascal? "If there's no animation, nobody can prove a thing."

Pearl Onions gets up early to fish in the front yard with her grandparents before school.

Madeleine Estic-Moiselle is leaving for campus soon, so she gets her kitty fix in now.

Scholar
#461 Old 10th Nov 2013 at 7:13 PM

Charlene and Hannah Bonden.

Hannah looks so quirky with that fluffy hair-cut.
Mad Poster
#462 Old 16th Nov 2013 at 5:12 PM

Oh, no! Minerva's off-to-college party is likely to be ruined due to the enmity between Lance Point and Alta Mira Starchild (which is based on nothing more substantial than mutual grouchiness and refusal to give ground). What shall she do?

Distraction, that's the ticket! Plus, Minerva's little brother Eugene is cripplingly shy and needs a boost. So Minerva influences Alta Mira to flirt with him.

She didn't bank on Eugene actually being shy enough to refuse a flirt from one of the hottest, highest-ranking girls in school, whom he admires from afar!

Not your day, is it, Alta Mira? "Eh, his loss. And don't you worry about the Lance situation - I'll fix his little red wagon!"

Instructor
#463 Old 11th Dec 2013 at 2:55 AM
Here's Rhea King as a Teen, she's in the sim kids section as well:

Mad Poster
#464 Old 11th Dec 2013 at 2:22 PM
Other people need to post more teen pictures! I've always got a backlog.

Lance Point does his best to impress Minerva Newson at his dad's birthday party. She's about to leave for college, but she's not gone yet and the boy's feeling desperate.

He also requires protective cover to distract his parents from the fact that he's meeting the girl he really wants, Madeleine Estic-Moiselle, in the bathroom. They aren't supposed to date because of some BS about their families' inbred genes - she's one step too close a relative to breed with. So what? He doesn't want to have a baby with her. He wants...everything else.

Harlan Hawkins puzzles Andice Point, and also comes between her and her true love, Pascal Neugierig.

Unlike all these star-crossed lovers, Rocky Beech is so happy he's dancing in the rain in front of the restaurant where Delta Land just agreed to go steady with him.

Scholar
#465 Old 15th Dec 2013 at 11:35 PM

She got in a fight with Gavin Newsance (as he's come to be known) over something, and got her butt kicked. Her dad was all "No worries, kid. Everyone else still likes you." (Not true, she fights with everyone.)

"You hit him like this and like that!"

Scholar
#466 Old 15th Dec 2013 at 11:59 PM
TigerAnne: Gavin was "that Nuisance kid" in my game, too! Jane Smith used to torment him endlessly when they were both teens and he'd just giggle away as she'd gross him out and would follow her everywhere. They're now engaged.

My Simblr
Field Researcher
#467 Old 16th Dec 2013 at 2:39 PM Last edited by White Queen : 20th Dec 2013 at 8:34 AM.
Some of my favourite teens

Armond...

... and his little sister, Blanche

Viola
Mad Poster
#468 Old 19th Dec 2013 at 2:06 PM

Mary Ann Hawkins plays with Lazlo Neugierig at Deborah Gavigan's birthday party. She really likes him - too bad he and Alma Newson fell spontaneously in love.

Woody Weiss, fresh from the hot tubs upstairs, decides that his date has been dancing long enough. The male Romance strut is funny; the male teen Romance strut his hilarious.

Apparently it's cold in the Beech kitchen, but visiting River Land's drafty house has toughened him to where he doesn't feel it.

I made a family of playable Tricou teens (fixing the broken face templates) and moved them in to Bigg City, Widespot's downtown. Here Ginger Newson meets Sean Schmidt.

Lab Assistant
#469 Old 19th Dec 2013 at 7:35 PM

Morrigan Una (Granddaughter of Natasha Una). She's happy she didn't burn the fish.

Alexei Fredricksen (Grandson of Natasha). A romance sim in the making.

Laura Lee Bell. Granddaughter of Daniel Bell. One of my favourite sims.

Currently very happy because The sims 2 Ultimate Collection works on Windows 8. Yay!
I'm from Italy, please excuse any grammar errors. :)
Instructor
#470 Old 22nd Dec 2013 at 3:46 AM
The Deppiesse quads are growing up!

Kiptyn

Kovu

Karine

Keeland

"Somtimes the stars align." ~Dean Lowry, ABC's Pan Am. ♥ ⚓ ♥
Mad Poster
#471 Old 28th Dec 2013 at 1:21 PM

Rocky Beech dancing with Delta Land after his brother's birthday party. He has it all figured out. He'll get his grades up so they can be in all the same classes. They'll go to college together. They'll get engaged.

They'll graduate, they'll get married, and there will be No Drama!
Delta likes going steady with Rocky, but she's also focused on her grades and trying new things.

Ivan Schmidt tries to choose the hippest breakfast cereal. Goth Boy Tricou would look like this if his face template weren't broken.

Meanwhile, back at the warehouse..."Move, Lukey! We can't see the weather map!"

Scholar
#473 Old 2nd Jan 2014 at 5:24 AM
Layla Curious is now a teen and she can't help but feel a bit...cheated:

Look at this! This thing used to be taller! She can't monkey across the bars without dragging her shoes on the ground!

Her first day of middle school was okay, though, except that her dad fixed breakfast instead of her mom:

"Mooooooooom, there's no food and I'm, like, staaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrving!"
"Ripp made cereal, eat that. Hon, I need to get to work."
"But he made it with orange juice and that's groooooss!"
"Gross?! Shyeeah right! It saves time and that's how your stomach sees it! Remember that time you made orange milk juice? That was gross."
"Ew. Mom?"
"You heard 'im. Now eat your cereal and juice and hop or else you'll miss the bus!"

Layla is a Romance sim who aspires to make a lot of home runs as a Sports Superstar. She likes charismatic sorts who wear make-up, though she's not too keen on brown hair. And she still makes great expressions:

My Simblr
Scholar
#474 Old 7th Jan 2014 at 11:52 AM

These two are taking the slap-slap-kiss to a whole new level.
Mad Poster
#475 Old 7th Jan 2014 at 11:11 PM

Rocky Beech and Delta Land are a little stunned by the rapid progression of their first date.

So when they get back to his house they revert a bit and play in puddles like they used to when they were kids together. Like, yesterday.

Shy Erika Swain and shyer Eugene Newson get to know each other, a little bit.

John Stacks gave up his off-to-college party in favor of a birthday party for his mom, but his self-denying teen years are over and he is off to college! He just hopes the parrot doesn't starve when he's not around to remember to feed it.

Page 19 of 36