Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 2nd Jul 2015 at 9:35 PM Last edited by FluffyMao! : 2nd Jul 2015 at 9:55 PM.
Default Hi! I'm Fluffy! ^_^
Hi! I've been a member for almost a year, but it's never too late right? I've been playing the Sims 3 for two years now and I love it! The only other sim games I've played are Sims Park (when I was knee-high to a grasshopper!) and a bit of Sims 4 (though I prefer Sims 3). I'm a blogger. I blog about my sims' lives, make up stories to go with their everyday lives, and I just have fun. ^_^ I've loved ModTheSims since I joined. It's a really informative and fun site, even for just lurkers. I hope I can get in on some of the contests that open every now and then. We'll see if my schedule allows for that.

I hope to have more fun times here, I love the stories that are posted, and I hope to add my own soon. Bye for now! ^_^

Also, if anyone reads this and is able to, mind pointing me in the right direction to putting a Sims 3 story up here? Thanks muchly!

No other question has ever moved so profoundly the spirit of man; no other idea has so fruitfully stimulated his intellect; yet no other concept stands in greater need of clarification than that of the infinite.
-- David Hilbert

Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 2nd Jul 2015 at 10:48 PM Last edited by r_deNoube : 2nd Jul 2015 at 11:05 PM. Reason: illustrate.
Hi Fluffy! As to putting up Sims 3 stories -- if you're looking at the Sims 3 Discussion area, then in the list of sub-topics near the top, you'll see one called "Sims 3 Stories". (I believe, however, that the storytelling branch of the family might be larger & more active than its section of MTS indicates, because many storytellers have their own blog or story sites, as you'll see from signature lines.)

Welcome & suul-suul to you,
Ronnie.
Screenshots
I aim to misbehave
retired moderator
#3 Old 3rd Jul 2015 at 7:38 PM
Hello! Welcome to the forums! I hope you have a nice stay

Check out my tutorials: For TS4: Eyelashes and for TS2: Eyes and Eyes 2
-My Insta-

Please, call me Nina (: