Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 27th Jul 2014 at 5:25 AM Last edited by bethjones1116 : 27th Jul 2014 at 5:32 AM. Reason: misspelling
Default Wanting to be creative.
This is my first time so please be gentle

I want to create a world where the lots can be bigger than 64x64. I have searched online and the consensus seems to be that you cannot create lots larger than EA's pre-set parameters. Is it actually possible to create ones larger than that? I really do not like to be constrained by a pre-set limit..cry
This will be my first try at creating anything from scratch. I often edit existing worlds. I do love to build. Thanks.
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 27th Jul 2014 at 5:35 AM
64x64 is the limit, but you can simulate larger lots by placing them next to each other and arranging objects so that it looks as though they are a single lot.

Heaven's Peak, my CAW WIP
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 27th Jul 2014 at 10:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Fentonparkninja
64x64 is the limit, but you can simulate larger lots by placing them next to each other and arranging objects so that it looks as though they are a single lot.

This is a very useful method since Sims can own more than one lot at a time. So you can build a big farm for example...
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 11th Aug 2014 at 9:49 AM
I am going to build a giant farm now. If only we could have real cows and chickens... *sigh*

You can call me London, Londo, Londonite, or Mitchie :3
"When you pressure blast Mountain Dew out of your anus, it is not easily forgotten."
Scholar
#5 Old 12th Aug 2014 at 6:42 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Londonite04
I am going to build a giant farm now. If only we could have real cows and chickens... *sigh*

Good luck with your giant farm! If you are willing to purchase them from the Store, you can have real milk cows and chickens:

http://store.thesims3.com/productDe...&section=UpSell

http://store.thesims3.com/productDe...ategoryId=13177.
(They have, at times, been available to purchase as individual items.)
Space Pony
#6 Old 13th Aug 2014 at 4:29 PM
Like everyone else has said, it can't be done, but I made a few of my community lots look like one lot. In particular my horse facilities, the front part is the equestrian center with a barn in the back and leading out towards it on a separate lot is the horse training center. I wish I could post a picture but the computer it's stored on has a corrupt OS and HDD and is in the repair shop.(Ugh it just hit me I'll most likely loose my world) Trust me though it looks really nice.