Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 10th Oct 2015 at 1:33 PM
Default Trying to change my loading screen
I've posted this already, but taking a closer look it probably wasn't the right section. (Is this double-posting now? ._. I couldn't figure out how to delete my other post, it says that I don't have access to some page when I try.)

I followed tutorials here on MTS and exchanged pictures from the UI file in the basegame directory. It all works fine, only there's 1, 2 things I apparently have to exchange that I can't find. I had a look at all the tutorials and googled, but nothing. The tutorial I followed (http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?p=625408) only contained the instance of the background image of the loading screen either. (And with those loads of pictures.... you need an instance number to find anything.)

So what happens is what you see in the screenshots.
The last screenshot is the picture I put in. The one that I exchanged with this also was the loading screen with those squares that flash up and vanish as the game loads already gone; it's what is in the background of the loading screen, and only fully visible when the game just finished loading and "blends over" to the neighbourhood manager like in the third screenshot. Before, there is this other thing in front of it that I can't find. (Not talking about the logo, I mean the square part in the middle that still is the old blue loading screen.)

I've searched the complete UI file in the basegame directory, and the M&G one (as M&G is my latest expansion.) I can't seem to find this animated part of the loading screen. Anyone a clue?