Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

Puddles of Blood

SCREENSHOTS
Downloads 1,678 Thanks  Thanks Favourited 150,290 Views
Picked Upload!   This is a picked upload! It showcases some of the best talent and creativity available on MTS and in the community.
Uploaded: 9th Oct 2006 at 2:05 PM
Updated: 10th Oct 2006 at 12:28 PM
Edit Oct. 10th 2006:
I've added an oil-spill puddle by request.
I've changed the puddles so that sims will no longer autonomously mop them up. You can still direct sims to mop, but they don't do it on their own anymore. Re-download if you want this.
=======================

Puddles of blood for vampires and movie making purposes.
This is cloned from the normal puddles in the game and has the same properties. It will not replace or interfere with normal water, it’s a completely separate object and can be found under sculptures for the baffling price of ยง666.

It’s smelly and unpleasant and makes the room score go through the floor. If anyone wants to fiddle with the BHAVs to make vampires enjoy the stink of these puddles; go right ahead.

Once a puddle is placed it can only be removed by mopping it up, or by using the moveObjects on cheat.
Placing several puddles next to each other will make them blend together to one large puddle. This is how maxis made it; I take no credit for it.
Placing two puddles on top of each other will turn them to chocolate (it' what happens when unskilled sims use the culinary career reward), I haven't bothered trying to fix that.

Because sooner or later someone is going to ask: I've also added a green goo puddle. If anyone wants any other colours, they'll have to make it themselves.

For the record; it does not interfere with Pescado’s yellow pee hack.

Let me know of any bugs or weirdness.

Redistribution Policy: Feel free to copy, clone, duplicate, re-colour, mangle, steal and otherwise circulate this in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise, without the publisher's (that's me!) prior consent.
Yada-yada-yada... I don't care, and I can't stop you.