Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#276 Old 1st Dec 2012 at 10:33 AM
I just started and im really enjoying this challenge so far!
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#277 Old 2nd Dec 2012 at 4:49 PM
Heres the sim i did, her name's JayJay and these are her kids TayTay and MayMay. She's married to Connor Frio.
Screenshots
Test Subject
#278 Old 15th Dec 2012 at 1:16 AM
Don't know why but doesn't matter how ugly in make them my children end up normal off the bat? Any reason why? I have story progression and master controller
Test Subject
#279 Old 29th Dec 2012 at 9:10 PM
Quote: Originally posted by dreamdream2
Don't know why but doesn't matter how ugly in make them my children end up normal off the bat? Any reason why? I have story progression and master controller

I've got those mods in my game too Ill see if my sim babies grow up to be with the ugly genes or not
Lab Assistant
#280 Old 4th Jan 2013 at 11:08 PM
So many poor unfortunate sims! I may try this out but I am working on the tribal challenge right now... looks like a lot of fun!
Test Subject
#281 Old 6th Jan 2013 at 8:23 AM
This is awesome. Somewhat horrifying, but awesome...so awesome I'm doing it right now c:
I have this terrifying sim named Gurtude I am currently using for this challenge. I shall upload pictures later. (I'm having trouble with them now.)
But anyway, great job with the sims guys! They are all...unique.
Test Subject
#282 Old 11th Jan 2013 at 8:33 AM
Heres my sim Renee McLaughlin

And her daughter Lilliana....

She kept her mothers nose xD
Test Subject
#283 Old 11th Jan 2013 at 8:27 PM

I was scrolling down from your post and when i came across that image, I found it hilarious. I couldn't stop laughing She got that "Say What" look on her face.
And all the maladies of the world burst forth from Pandora's cooch
#284 Old 14th Jan 2013 at 1:19 AM
Meet Marsha Splat. She may not be the prettiest sim, but she is certainly the one with the hairiest back.

She lives in Lucky Palms, not only because the dry heat helps with her flopsweat issues, but also because that is where the cutest puddin' face of them all, Darren Dreamer, lives. She wasted no time in seducing the poor boy.

"This won't take long, babe. All I need is your seed."

After the deed....

Aw, yeah. I'm gonna get me some cereal, now."

However, it was not that easy. Darren must be pretty popular with the ladies, since the lovebirds were CONSTANTLY interrupted by female sims ringing his doorbell. One (whom Marsha quickly dubbed "Stick Girl'') even went so far as to just walk right in and flirted with her man.

"I can't believe that fat cow Marsha..."
"Bitch, I'm RIGHT HERE!"

Marsha decided she had to act fast, and quickly propose marriage to her seed-bank. Stick Girl found this incredibly funny.

"Don't be hatin'! Just 'cause you don't look fabulous like me! TAKE IT ALL IN, HONEY."

A fight ensued. You wouldn't know it from her size, but apparently Stick Girl packs a mean left jab, and quickly defeated poor Marsha. Oh well, at least she still has her walking sperm bank.

And where was Darren during all this?

Now, They're BOTH pregnant.
Test Subject
#285 Old 20th Jan 2013 at 3:04 PM
Dilute the ugly gene:
It worked first time!Pretty proud:')
Lab Assistant
#286 Old 20th Jan 2013 at 3:10 PM
I am combining this with the Perfect genetics challenge. I think that is good for an interesting twist!
Test Subject
#287 Old 15th Feb 2013 at 3:43 AM
I wanna try this. Images soon!
Test Subject
#288 Old 15th Feb 2013 at 3:48 AM
Quote: Originally posted by piggypeach
Ohhhh, my mistake. I was supposed to create an UGLY sim? Well oops, cuz I just created the hottest damn sim, ever known to man, or sim.

Here's the dollface, her name is Dayum Hottie. She's sexy and she knows it. What sim wouldn't fall for those lips?

OH
MY
GLOB
Test Subject
#289 Old 23rd Feb 2013 at 2:26 AM
Default My Sim
Just started the challenge! Here's my sim http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-_DTO-iN3B...imageanchor="1"
Her name is Rachel Underwood, and she has a strange fascination with tanning which has permanently changed the color of her skin.

Side view

Close up of her face (sorry about the size, not sure how to fix it..)
Test Subject
#290 Old 9th Mar 2013 at 4:29 AM
Bumping this
Lab Assistant
#291 Old 10th Mar 2013 at 12:20 PM
I did this challenge before and loved it.

I think this is just what I need to test out Uni and start playing again.

“We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them."
Test Subject
#292 Old 2nd Apr 2013 at 1:32 AM
Bumping
Lab Assistant
#293 Old 16th May 2013 at 9:25 PM
This is Solfrid Sunflower. She was created as a result of an unfortunate DNA merge, of a persian cat and Jabba the Hut.

Men fall like flies due to her connections to Star Wars.

No surprise that she already have five kids.
Lab Assistant
#294 Old 17th May 2013 at 1:15 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Nandonalt
First challenge i'm entering :D

Meet Sasha Google:

Closeup:

First Kiss with Connor Frio:

Preggy :o)

Meet Marta and Murta, twins(maybe)!

Marta grown up... err <_<

And this is little Murta... she needs a makeove(it's SHE)... They are twins, but are different :o

Closeup of Marta:

Uh.. Tell me. Did this.. Thing ,Come out of the ocean after being torn to shreds and being re-assembled? I never knew a sim could be THAT ugly. Bravo.

Broski
The Sims 3 is my life.
Test Subject
#295 Old 20th May 2013 at 9:50 PM
I started this challenge after becoming incredibly bored with my main family. Here's my founder, Pudding Destroyer.

She has one daughter so far, Simona. She's pregnant with her second currently.

Simona looks like a tiny girl Shrek to me, lol.
Lab Assistant
#296 Old 29th May 2013 at 10:07 AM
Second generation Sunflower

Firstborn Sunflower and heir. I picked him because he makes me laugh.

Twinsisters:

And these guys. They also have the same father.
Test Subject
#297 Old 11th Jun 2013 at 11:14 AM
I just started off.. here is my founder sim Pretty Prettiest
[IMG]C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\images.jpg[/IMG]
Lab Assistant
#298 Old 12th Jun 2013 at 8:16 PM
So second generation is closing on elders. Here you can see generation 2s wife, Ragna, putting the moves on him. And ladies... he's a firefighter

But there is no need to worry, generation three are already teenagers. Olga looks just like her father, and Nick looks just like.... well... atleast it's possible to see homo sapiens genes in him. I'm not sure who to pick for heir though.

The most disturbing thing is, that I think they start to look cute now.
Test Subject
#299 Old 19th Jun 2013 at 4:32 AM
I like this idea!
Test Subject
#300 Old 3rd Jul 2013 at 5:03 AM
Well, I got to gen 2

My 2nd gen heir, Simona

And her sons (they are half brothers):

Grey

Malice

They basically received none of my founders genetics, and Malice is a copy of his father. Disappointing!! (except they're both cute so I'll continue playing them lol)
Page 12 of 16