Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Top Secret Researcher
#126 Old 11th Oct 2009 at 10:24 PM
Random observation, but isn't it funny how most people's perception of ugly is also fat? hmm

I so have to try this, watch this space haha.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#127 Old 12th Oct 2009 at 3:52 PM
Sims are mostly uglier when they're fat. Or really skinny. That's the way it is.
Top Secret Researcher
#128 Old 13th Oct 2009 at 6:29 PM
Yeah guess so :P

And work that monobrow! ahaa.
Lab Assistant
#129 Old 18th Oct 2009 at 5:51 AM
LOL...great pics guys!!

"Too long a sacrifice can make a stone of the heart." - William Butler Yeats
Instructor
#130 Old 27th Oct 2009 at 7:12 PM Last edited by lauralynn : 27th Oct 2009 at 10:24 PM.
I thought this was really cool so I decided to try it.

I don't know about you, but I still find number 10 is a bit ugly.... I thought it was funny that there was only 1 boy out of them all. those lips where also almost impossible to dilute but I'm glad they finally opened their eyes! I've never seen so many squinty people before!

Late dawns and early sunsets just like my favorite scenes
Then holding hands and life was perfect just like up on the screen
Lab Assistant
#131 Old 29th Oct 2009 at 12:21 AM
Haha, That was great! It went from Huge eyes to squinty eyes, and wide lips to small lips...
Field Researcher
#132 Old 7th Nov 2009 at 12:39 PM
ok, so i started this (sorry i made both parents, didnt notice that rule)

Lady

Sam

they had a kid named Arianna, i left their household and when i came back she was a YA (yay!! i hate teens)

but, she was invisible

she had a best friend/ love intrest in Sam Sekemoto, so i thought she could marry him and have a kid and i could forget she was invisible

sam was invisible too

i tried 2 resetsims and she still didnt show up

YOU guys can still see her because she shows up in the mirror

but i really want her, or at least Sam, to be visible,

i tried moving her into a dofferent house but it said processing for a long time and it still says processing

www.thelongaliens.livejournal.com *updated 7-13-11* please leave a comment if you read it!
Test Subject
#133 Old 8th Nov 2009 at 12:07 AM
Meet Sekido Hidiroku.

He is a young adult male. A coward from the dark, Insane from his life, A loner because of people, Neurotic from nature, and Musical from his parents. He loves Steak and classical music. his favorite color is white. He wishes to be a Hit movie composer with lots of money.

He's from a line of pure Albino Asians and birds. After many generations, he came along with a mother of a long line of bird-people and Albinos and his father pure Asian Albino.

Large eyes to hear things, a nose that matches a birds, pale skin, anorexic body, large bright red eyes and white hair are simple ways of describing him. Not one date since he was little. "Your eyes are so big! Are you related to Dumbo?" "Do you have bugs for parents?" "Why's that nose so big? It'll get in the way of our kissing." They all laughed and walked away. After not having many friends, he became a loner.

Now... can he find a love of his own and marry? Can he dilute this rare line of Asian-bird-Albinos once and for all? off to the search for the one he loves~

-No, he doesn't look very bad does he? I didn't want to make him too ugly. I'm not that mean XD-
Field Researcher
#134 Old 8th Nov 2009 at 3:17 AM Last edited by amyandmia : 8th Nov 2009 at 10:06 PM.
my invisible sim came un-invisible!!

here she is (first kiss with Sam Sekemoto)

now theyre going steady !!

just a cute picture

she's pregnant!!

a few days a birth a wedding and a birthday later..... Brendan

kinda ugly....... ok fine he looks just like his mom with his dads skintone

www.thelongaliens.livejournal.com *updated 7-13-11* please leave a comment if you read it!
Lab Assistant
#135 Old 21st Nov 2009 at 1:47 AM
Omg this is hilarious, I definitely gotta get in on the action!
Inventor
#136 Old 24th Nov 2009 at 3:16 AM
Quote: Originally posted by daltonism
Random observation, but isn't it funny how most people's perception of ugly is also fat? hmm

I so have to try this, watch this space haha.

Fat or the unibrow...

In reality, ugly = asymmetry.

One eye higher than the other, one eye closer to the nose than the other (cannot be done in Sims... they both move apart or closer together), one nostril higher than the other, left side of mouth wider than the other side of the mouth, etc.

Since ugly = asymmetry, and all the sim features are altered symmetrically, sims cannot remain ugly.
Lab Assistant
#137 Old 25th Nov 2009 at 3:02 AM
Quote: Originally posted by daltonism

It's very interesting how society has been taught to reject fat people and accept thin as beautiful. I have been called anorexic, so I can't relate (whoever called me that said I should take it as a compliment), but there are some obese people who have pretty faces, and there are some darn ugly thin people. Point is, there's variation of physical features within weight classes, but everyone usually picks the skinny girl over the not-so-skinny one. It's wrong, but it happens.

Love, Rosalina
I am new, but so were you once. Be nice. Don't be an elitist. Kthxbai? :D
Banned
#138 Old 25th Nov 2009 at 3:11 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Princess Rosalina
It's very interesting how society has been taught to reject fat people and accept thin as beautiful.

It's not a matter of being "taught". Genetically we are predisposed to liking people who aren't fat. A fat person requires more food to be happy(and therefore more work), isn't as athletic, stuff like that. Therefore, they are naturally less attractive.
Test Subject
#139 Old 26th Nov 2009 at 1:06 AM
Meet color dysfuntion. She is the result of inserting sim and plant DNA into spaghetti.

She is evil and insane, has a green thumb, and is inappropriate and a workaholic.
She dreams to become the emperor of evil
Test Subject
#140 Old 26th Nov 2009 at 4:01 AM
Generation 2:

He looks older... and evil-ish.
The father is gunther goth
Test Subject
#141 Old 5th Dec 2009 at 9:14 PM
I haven't been active here in a long time (completely forgot my ID/Password).

When i saw this i had to join in.

Meet... ahem... Halle Tosis (Halitosis means Bad Breath). I kind of went against the grain and made her semi-insane and weird, and very skinny and elfish.

Halle is an Insane and Neurotic Loner who hates the outdoors and loves to talk to herself.

Halle comes from far away where she left behind her family to start over. She has a plot in her mind to use her entrancing red eyes (she has a gift) to snag (a preferably rich) handsome man to help produce her minions. She hates how her family made her and wants to try to dilute the genes of insanity (and lets face it - ugliness).

First she meets whatshisname (don't remember his name) and is mildly surprised when he doesn't run in fear. But he's taken, so grudgingly she walks away - she'd waste no time outdoors meeting people who just won't work.

Then she sees him and her heart stops. The cutest guy, not an ugly gene to be found in his blood. But he's from another country, and doesn't speak very good English.

And he likes her! She can FEEL it! His names Nawwaf. And he even smiles at her, and flirts too!

She invites him over, and he agrees. But once they get in the cab, he disappears and never appears on the lot. It now shows he's back in Egypt. Halle feels heartbroken, but vows that one day she WILL carry this mans child to fruition. He's PERFECT. She goes home to pout, until the next day.

Grudgingly, Halle dons her best outfit and leaves the dark confines of her home to search for a suitable husband. Did i mention she's a Gold digger?

She's pouting and talking to herself when this man waddles over. And this man has no job. Next!

Then she sees him - a perfectly permissible substitution for her dear sweet Nawwaf. She hones in. She thinks he'll do perfectly well until Nawwaf comes back to visit. Very well indeed. He likes her! He doesn't shy away or think her crazy ghost stories and insane ramblings are scary.

That took FOREVER... now to produce some Emo Elf Fairy minions.

I didn't get any good close ups of her face. She's not EXTREMELY ugly, but she's pretty darn ugly.

Living life vivaciously through The Sims!
Test Subject
#142 Old 21st Dec 2009 at 3:32 PM
I'm starting this challenge not sure if i will post pics though!
Lab Assistant
#143 Old 22nd Dec 2009 at 2:47 PM
That's my entry for the challenge. :D

She's called Mildred Sevier and lives in Rivertown.

Here are her traits:

And here she is (I blurred out certain parts):

Original size: http://www.wegame.com/view/freakshow/sizes/

And that's Jon IForgotHisLastName, a townie from Riverview.
They have been friends since their first meeting. They already kissed, cuddled and so on. I try to get her pregnant by him. :D

Lab Assistant
#144 Old 27th Dec 2009 at 2:03 AM
Moeppl: I seriously think that I'll have nightmares tonight. And she has a uni-boob!

meow.
Test Subject
#145 Old 27th Dec 2009 at 3:22 AM
Just started this challenge yesterday :D

My beautiful founder, Ginie Curmodgeon

Close up ~

~love is in the air (I forgot the Sim's name. I think it was like Chris or something. She tried to get with Simis Bachelor first but he was married/didnt take her romantic advances as well)~

The chilluns:

Toddler

Child

First child Uffina. I'm disappointed in how non ugly she is.

But luckily the twins did not disappoint...

Anastasia

Abba
Lab Assistant
#146 Old 27th Dec 2009 at 5:12 AM
Quote: Originally posted by amyandmia
ok, so i started this (sorry i made both parents, didnt notice that rule)

Lady

Powerpuff girls?

Check Out My Sims Photo Album
Challenges, Funny Shots, and Pretty Sims!
Auroradreamergirl's Sims
Lab Assistant
#147 Old 2nd Jan 2010 at 4:34 AM
i will definatly be trying this! im always too scared to make ugly sims so this will finally give me an excuse!! im going to try to breed a beautiful sim :D
Test Subject
#148 Old 3rd Jan 2010 at 8:02 AM
Here is my ugly Sim. Bersheebah Foogly.

Front

Sexy side shot

In her favorite bikini

She wears outfits like this because she thinks she's hot.

Lab Assistant
#149 Old 3rd Jan 2010 at 7:09 PM
Quote: Originally posted by mochaba
I have been keeping track of this post for days, and I really couldnt be bothered to try it, until now, when its unforgivably hot and I dont have the energy to do anything else :D

rafa323, My great grandfather had this huge nose, and it didnt show for 2 generations, and then I got it.... For your sims sake I hope it doesent happen like that in simland ;D

Drum roll please...........

Please welcome onto the stage, Spleauugh Ohcrap. Oh yes a little turn there would be beautiful....

just gorgouse. Britney Spears would envy you!!
I HAVE to show you guys a close up.....

This face is the face of the millenium. You will see it on every milk carton, bus, magazine, perfume, and dumpster in the world.... As soon as she gets out of Sunset Valley.
Her traits are: Insane, Hydrophobic, Can't stand art, Exitable and has commitment issues. Her lifelong dream is to reach the top of the culinary career.

I will post more pictures as the generations go by.

Wish me luck!! :lovestruc

LOL
Please update this one
she is my favorite!
Test Subject
#150 Old 25th Jan 2010 at 12:40 AM
So I decided to finally try this out, I did it a little different though, and I made every gen have two children, and I chose the ugliest of the two and move to the next generation. So anyway, mine took 8 generations but here they are.

Page 6 of 16