Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
#176 Old 1st Jul 2010 at 5:34 AM
I know this hasn't been really active lately,but I really wanna do this challenge once my legacy family is done.We gotta keep this challenge alive,it's the most funny one on here
Advertisement
Instructor
#177 Old 3rd Jul 2010 at 11:52 PM
Okay I finally got this challenge Started
This is Peggy Piggy

Side

Close up

Side
Field Researcher
#178 Old 5th Jul 2010 at 6:07 AM
Phen,goodness...I have no idea how you're gonna get all those features outta the children in 10 generations.Good luck
Lab Assistant
#179 Old 5th Jul 2010 at 7:07 PM
PhenethyaSim: No way!! Haha, the 'ugly gene' sim I used for my founder was 'Pig-themed' as well! xD
Her name was Miss Piggly, haha. I'll have to post photo's soon.
Instructor
#180 Old 5th Jul 2010 at 10:32 PM
HarlequinnRomance: yeah well the eyes are tecnicaly make up so those I don't need to worry about but yeah I went all out on the ugly.
TheHappySimmer: yeah I didn't plan for her to look pig like. but after I was done with her looks(I wait to name my sims till after they are finished) I noticed she looked like a wild boar all she needed was the tusks lol.
I took a break from that game cuz it got shut down without me saving and I was put back an entire sim month. so It will be a few days till I'm not to miffed to play on her.
Test Subject
#181 Old 6th Jul 2010 at 6:38 AM
Hello all! I have never done a challenge before, but when I saw this one... I couldn't resist! Expect posts of ugly human beings, if you can call them that!
Test Subject
#182 Old 6th Jul 2010 at 8:27 AM Last edited by savannahj : 6th Jul 2010 at 9:03 AM.
This is Olga Wartz. As you can tell, she isn't too happy. Happiness is a rare emotion with Olga as she is a Grumpy Couch Potato who is too much of a Coward to admit that she is a Clumsy Slob (hey, I tried). She is the product of a peacock and a blueberry.... don't ask any of the 5 w's. Olga just wants to find a man who doesn't care about looks, but if you have a bad personality too, what is there to fall for?

Will she ever find someone to swing with?

While being alone, Olga hears a loud parade of chanting protesters and decides to make her way over to see what the hype is about. A hunk by the name of Thorton Wolff is amongst the group and Olga pulls him away to talk about planting some sort of seed. Unfortunately... he is saving his fertilizer for his girlfriend.

ON TO THA NEXT ONE! If only he wasn't so boring... and taken.

Well hello there Christopher Steel! Olga and her new potential mate hit it off, but that will have to wait until another day... or at least until we make sure Olga doesn't die of starvation.
Test Subject
#183 Old 7th Jul 2010 at 8:50 AM
Sounds fun! I'm in for sure ^^
Test Subject
#184 Old 8th Jul 2010 at 5:15 PM
Ha! I just got started. It's the best I could do without any mods, and with so many HUGE ugly sims, I wanted to see a twig of an ugly sim.

She's Loner, Hopeless Romantic, Grumpy, Good, and a Loser.

After two failed attempts with married men, She finally finds the One, Jon Lessen.

Not even a day after their marriage does Grenalda end up preggers.

Three days later, Glinda is born!

That's all for now~ I'll update later with more!
Test Subject
#185 Old 13th Jul 2010 at 7:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Claeric
It's not a matter of being "taught". Genetically we are predisposed to liking people who aren't fat. A fat person requires more food to be happy(and therefore more work), isn't as athletic, stuff like that. Therefore, they are naturally less attractive.

Fat people are no less attractive. It's not true that we require more food, or don't want to exercise. Some of us have a medical condition that makes us this way. I, for one, happen to be a big person and yes I do like food, but i don't want to be the way I am, I just happen to be because I have Hypothyroidism which makes me gain weight, and it makes me tired so that I don't feel like exercising, BUT JUST BECAUSE PEOPLE ARE NOT MODEL FREAKIN THIN DOES NOT MEAN WE ARE UGLY! Even big people can be beautiful.
Test Subject
#186 Old 14th Jul 2010 at 10:40 PM
This thread is amazing and hilarious.
Top Secret Researcher
#187 Old 14th Jul 2010 at 10:52 PM
Haha this is awesome! Definitely going to do this when my PC is back up and running

TS3 aliens? Finally! Now give us OFB and proper apartments, damnit! - EA, you are breaking my heart. - I give up.
Top Secret Researcher
#188 Old 14th Jul 2010 at 10:55 PM
Quote: Originally posted by chnnature
Ugly gene isn't dilluted yet... yikes!:

Emily Gross holding her daughter, Annie.

Oh my....... Speechless

TS3 aliens? Finally! Now give us OFB and proper apartments, damnit! - EA, you are breaking my heart. - I give up.
Lab Assistant
#189 Old 26th Jul 2010 at 2:00 AM
Default Haha!
This seems so great! I'm definitely gonna try this after I do a Zombie Apocalypse
Lab Assistant
#190 Old 26th Jul 2010 at 2:05 AM
Quote: Originally posted by JoslynLehane
Ok... mine went kind of badly...

Fun so far!

I think Mari is kind of pretty. She needs an eyebrow waxing but her features are pretty okay.
Lab Assistant
#191 Old 27th Jul 2010 at 12:04 AM
UGH my ugly gene was diluted after 1 kid! Stupid Riverdale, they have no single men. Ehh, well. I'll just have to make some adjustments to the households. BWAHAHAHAHAH. Ruma Osklivy (First name is ugly in Finnish, second is ugly in Czech) is bout to become the only bachelorette in town.
Forum Resident
#192 Old 1st Aug 2010 at 2:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Claeric
It's not a matter of being "taught". Genetically we are predisposed to liking people who aren't fat. A fat person requires more food to be happy(and therefore more work), isn't as athletic, stuff like that. Therefore, they are naturally less attractive.

Actually, our ancestors favoured bigger women, for a number of reasons, the two big ones were that bigger women were more likely to survive childbirth, and also bigger women could go longer without food (which was important, as its not every day you kill a mammoth ya know)

The reason our "fat genes" get out of control now (disregarding medical reasons) is because we have food on demand, we don't have to work for it any more. (or at least, we don't have to go out and catch it)

Oh those of you who have your ugly gene diluted after one generation. Try and make another one, there is a line in the "Sim Descriptions" XML that gives Sims a chance to inherit genes from their grandparents, it might make a comeback

Severedsolo's Simcredible Mods ALL my mods, including ones that have not made it to MTS yet. LATEST ADDITION - SNEAKING OUT FIX FOR GENERATIONS

Please do not PM me asking for help. Use the Help section.
Test Subject
#193 Old 3rd Aug 2010 at 1:44 AM
So I started this challenge and was REALLY curious to see how it would turn out so I triggered age transitions to get through the first few quickly because I had to sleep, but I'm going to continue through to ten generations and then try again through properly.

So this is GRIZELDA UGELFACE

She was meant to look like a witch. Usually her teeth can be seen poking out :P

and with her baby daddy

So they produced Jett:

Who I was disappointed to see wasn't really ugly. All he seemed to inherit from mum was his weight and his skin colour

And some more of Jett

And his daughter (sorry I don't have a pic of her mum):

That's all I've done so far, though I'm VERY interested to see if she passes on some of Grizelda's ugly traits.
Test Subject
#194 Old 4th Aug 2010 at 11:46 AM
Wow some of those scare me. Starting this right now as my first official thingy on modthesims!
Lab Assistant
#195 Old 4th Aug 2010 at 4:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by severedsolo
Oh those of you who have your ugly gene diluted after one generation. Try and make another one, there is a line in the "Sim Descriptions" XML that gives Sims a chance to inherit genes from their grandparents, it might make a comeback

Oh yes, I've seen this in my legacy game. Specifically, some very unique hair colors showing up again three or four generations after entering the bloodline.
Test Subject
#196 Old 6th Aug 2010 at 4:23 PM
Default Ima Uglyone
So i had to do this challenge my story is rather long but it completes the challenge, rather quickly...

Ok so here is Ima Uglyone (teehee creative huh? lol)

Sorry her umm eyes are closed..
Here is some more views:

She is rather ugly, but not fat. But that is ok, right? lol.

BTW i need someone to help me get the CAS unlimited sliders i keep trying to download them but it will not work.. thx :D

Back to the story...

First person she meets: Christopher Steele ^^ He is a bit chubby but she doesnt mind.

They get right down to it and make baby 1.

I will be back with the rest of the story later! I have to go!!(Hope you enjoyed!!)
Field Researcher
#197 Old 6th Aug 2010 at 6:41 PM
BAHAHA, I HAVE TO DO THIS.

Will post 1st generation later.
Field Researcher
#198 Old 6th Aug 2010 at 9:23 PM
Okay, let the FUGLY COMMENCE.

Meet Sally Line Lobster-Face!

Not long after entering my neighborhood she met pizza boy whatshisname.

They kissed.

Got married.

And then made babies.

Will post a picture of those boobies if a mod approves of the picture o_o
Field Researcher
#199 Old 6th Aug 2010 at 11:07 PM
Well, this is beyond hilarous, and I'm gonna do it! I cant wait, I never make women either, so this is a perfect opportunity to have a go! Mua hahaha

I'm the sexy guy with half an orange in my face ;)
Field Researcher
#200 Old 8th Aug 2010 at 7:46 PM
Jaicee,you didn't make her ugly enough.All ya really did was give her some funky miss matched hair color and make up. I think most people are really messing with the sliders.Her make up and what not won't be passed on and I'm assuming her child is gonna come out normal.
Page 8 of 16