Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 25th Aug 2007 at 11:08 PM
Default Need help with remaking Sims in Pet Stories for Sims 2
I was a little interested in using the personalities of the protagonists and their love interests as well as skills and try and make them part of my Sims universe...I am not asking for any object conversions, just their personalities and looks...
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 5th Sep 2007 at 2:39 AM
To do this you would need to clone the sims using SimPE or another sims package editor. Unfortunately SimPE isn't updated for Pet Stories so I don't think it's possible at the moment.

My newest downloads are on Simified.
Older downloads and stuff that didn't get transferred to Simified are on my Livejournal.
Say NO to ugly square shadows in TS3! Grab the fix today!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 7th Sep 2007 at 10:19 PM
I dont ask for that, all I am askin for is picture of the Pet stories cast and maybe their personalities...
Scholar
#4 Old 9th Sep 2007 at 11:36 PM
So you want just screen caps of what their faces look like and a list of character traits (neat, outgoing, etc)? I can take some pics in-game for you and post them to the pictures thread later in the week.

I though you wanted to extract the sims so you could place them in The Sims 2. I did that with the Life Stories cast, as SimPE is updated for Life Stories. They are now living in their own Four Corners hood in my The Sims 2 game. Let me know if you want these sims and I'll post them in my yahoo group for you to download.

Older downloads and stuff that didn't get transferred to Simified are on my Livejournal.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 11th Sep 2007 at 3:51 AM
Yep...I will just use insimenator and boolprop to clean up a few messes...
Scholar
#6 Old 11th Sep 2007 at 12:17 PM
Have a look in my public profile. I've set my yahoo group as my homepage. I've uploaded the Four Corners bunch (from Riley's Story in Life Stories) as well as pics of their faces and character descriptions. I've only put in .package files of the extracted sims. Let me know if they don't work for you and I'll package them in Bodyshop and replace the .package files with sims2pack files of the same sims.

Field Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 16th Sep 2007 at 4:46 AM
Nice, now I just need the Pet stories cast and all will be dandy.
Scholar
#8 Old 16th Sep 2007 at 10:27 AM
I'll package them when and if SimPE gets updated for Pet Stories. At the moment it's not compatible with PS and I'm not willing to just copy those sims into my regular TS2 game and stuff it up.

Field Researcher
Original Poster
#9 Old 17th Sep 2007 at 12:44 AM
I mean, just the images and profile of the characters. Its a good thing The sims stories uses Maxis content...