Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 26th Jan 2007 at 4:10 AM
Default Life Stories Official video
Hi everyone!!! EA just posted today the Life Stories official video. You can find it here. I'm curious about the Story Mode...
Advertisement
Theorist
#2 Old 26th Jan 2007 at 4:16 AM
Thanks for the link! Wow, Vince is just that unlucky huh? He stargazes with a pretty sim only to have a satellite fall on her...lol. :P
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 26th Jan 2007 at 4:38 AM
You're welcome!! An yes, an unlucky guy!
Field Researcher
#4 Old 26th Jan 2007 at 4:56 AM
I for one, cannot wait for this game. Now I know that this is just a repackaging of The Sims 2 and Expansion Packs. But who could beat the story mode and easy to play in an instant attitude this game is saying? Now this will be perfect for my collection of Sims 2 games.

p.s. Does anyone know where I could find House Party seperately?
Instructor
#5 Old 26th Jan 2007 at 5:29 AM
*shrugs* I would like it if Maxis/EA would make the new items available in Stories for the regular sims. But the video is great!

Ciao,
~M~
Test Subject
#6 Old 26th Jan 2007 at 5:56 AM
Wow, is it just me or did they show some new walls and floors there? I wonder if that's custom content or actually comes with the game.
#7 Old 27th Jan 2007 at 9:54 PM
Can someone please tell me the point in lifestories?

Its just the sims... but with 2 story characters?

wtf?
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 27th Jan 2007 at 9:56 PM
It was made for laptops, that can't run TS2 very well. I play TS2 on a laptop and it works fine, if not better than on my computer.
#9 Old 27th Jan 2007 at 9:59 PM
OHH.

Ok i was totally clueless.
Yeah my laptop runs great.
=D
#10 Old 28th Jan 2007 at 4:10 PM
Piper wants. o.o