Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#301 Old 20th Jul 2012 at 6:26 AM
how do we put the dds file into our sims3 game?
Advertisement
Test Subject
#302 Old 21st Dec 2012 at 8:13 PM
Quote: Originally posted by daluved1
Creating Custom Stencils Tutorial

If you have any questions or feedback, leave a post here.

Also, editing/improvements are greatly appreciated

I'm completely frustrated now becuase I just lost a bunch of stuff from my computer (audacity, create a pattern maker, FinalMedia Player, andSims3) trying to install some of this and I can't get it back because I no longer have the download files or the discs for Sims.
Test Subject
#303 Old 10th Jan 2013 at 11:15 PM
I seem to be having a problem wherein my shirt comes out looking like

I've done it once before with a default mesh and it worked so I wonder if it has something to do with the fact that this time I opened a Generations mesh I cloned instead?

Here's a link to the final package if it helps.
Lab Assistant
#304 Old 27th Jan 2013 at 4:18 PM
um... when I did this tutorial, The product was skin. (boy, will THAT sell...)
Test Subject
#305 Old 10th Feb 2013 at 12:21 AM
I have a question. I use GIMP & I can't find the Magic Wand tool in step four. Can you help? Thank you.
Test Subject
#306 Old 22nd Feb 2013 at 5:04 PM
Thanks for the tutorial, but I'm having a bit of trouble when I try to get it into CTU. When I try to commit the stencil in the Designs tab, I get an error message that says "Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection". What does this mean and how do I fix it?
Test Subject
#307 Old 27th Mar 2013 at 7:15 PM
Hi there,

Thanks for the tutorial, I made some cool shirts, looks much better than with using a pattern, very cool!

I have one problem though, I get a "export failed" when I try to share a shirt. If I google for it I end up at 'dead ends' without answers. I did read that I can use them on a sim and share it that way but I rather not share a whole sim just for a shirt (and not sure I would want to download something like that myself).
So, my question is; Do you all get that and is that normal behaviour? Or is there some way to fix it?

Greets

Some results:
Test Subject
#308 Old 24th Aug 2013 at 3:57 AM
Good info thanxs
Page 13 of 13