Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

(UPDATE: 5-JAN-2016) New and Improved Eiffel Tower (Non-CaSTable)

by icarus_allsorts Posted 21st Jan 2014 at 1:51 PM - Updated 5th Jan 2016 at 8:07 AM by icarus_allsorts : Translation added

104 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 37 Feedback Posts, 66 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 5
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#51 Old 6th Feb 2014 at 11:39 PM
amazing thanks for sharing
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#52 Old 7th Feb 2014 at 4:00 PM
@Gaspar418: Thanks, I've updated both Portuguese translations with yours.

If a Brazilian player can confirm here if they're okay with Gaspar418's translations or would like them changed in any way that would be helpful too. And thanks for the comments and downloads guys
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#53 Old 7th Feb 2014 at 8:02 PM
You're welcome! Thank you for the amazing mod
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#54 Old 8th Feb 2014 at 5:23 AM
I never knew I was missing it, until I had it. THANK YOU.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#55 Old 9th Feb 2014 at 11:55 PM
It looks great. My simmies don't travel much, but Paris will be much moor magnifique with this, I'm quite sure! So thank you much!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#56 Old 10th Feb 2014 at 5:50 PM
I just got WA, so this is amazing timing. Thank you so much!
Lab Assistant
#57 Old 10th Feb 2014 at 6:38 PM Last edited by pekesims : 10th Feb 2014 at 7:07 PM.
Amazing mod!

I give you Spanish (es) translation:
Take Elevator To Top With Group - Subir en ascensor con la pandilla
Take Elevator To Top With Pack - Subir en ascensor con la manada
Take Elevator To Top With Date - Subir en ascensor con la cita
Take Stairs To Top With Group - Subir por las escaleras con la pandilla
Take Stairs To Top With Pack - Subir por las escaleras con la manada
Take Stairs To Top With Date - Subir por las escaleras con la cita

I guess you can use them as mexican translation too. Maybe "group", "pack" or "date" words were translated different by EA but they will understand the idea.

Thanks!
THANKS POST
#58 Old 14th Feb 2014 at 2:53 PM
Thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#59 Old 16th Feb 2014 at 4:52 PM
Thank you very much!

Russian (ru) translation by Alexia
Take Elevator To Top With Group - Подняться на лифте с группой
Take Elevator To Top With Pack - Подняться на лифте с компанией
Take Elevator To Top With Date - Подняться на лифте с парой
Take Stairs To Top With Group - Подняться по лестнице с группой
Take Stairs To Top With Pack - Подняться по лестнице с компанией
Take Stairs To Top With Date - Подняться по лестнице с парой
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#60 Old 19th Feb 2014 at 11:32 PM
Thanks.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#61 Old 25th Feb 2014 at 11:06 PM
It's wonderful! Thanks a lot
Test Subject
#62 Old 28th Feb 2014 at 12:05 PM
Polish (pl) translation by me :

Take Elevator To Top With Group - Wyjedź windą na szczyt z grupą
Take Elevator To Top With Pack - Wyjedź windą na szczyt z paczką
Take Elevator To Top With Date - Wyjedź windą na szczyt ze swoją randką
Take Stairs To Top With Group - Idź schodami na szczyt z grupą
Take Stairs To Top With Pack - Idź schodami na szczyt z paczką
Take Stairs To Top With Date - Idź schodami na szczyt ze swoją randką
THANKS POST
#63 Old 28th Feb 2014 at 9:21 PM
Uau,este mod é realmente incrível.Queria muito fazer algo com a torre enfiel
Test Subject
#64 Old 11th Mar 2014 at 7:42 PM
This mod makes my furniture and obects to become white!!!!!! Any idea of this issue????? I installed it the way it is explained and there are no conflicts...
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#65 Old 19th Mar 2014 at 5:15 AM
Quote: Originally posted by jlo21
This mod makes my furniture and obects to become white!!!!!! Any idea of this issue????? I installed it the way it is explained and there are no conflicts...

Are you sure this mod is the problem? Does this problem happen with only this mod installed?
Test Subject
#66 Old 21st Mar 2014 at 7:16 AM
is this compatible with 1.67?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#67 Old 21st Mar 2014 at 7:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by samantha8982
is this compatible with 1.67?

Haven't received reports from patch 1.66/1.67 users with any problems. Just patched up today myself and on testing all seems OK and good to go
Test Subject
#68 Old 22nd Mar 2014 at 2:20 AM
Quote: Originally posted by icarus_allsorts
Haven't received reports from patch 1.66/1.67 users with any problems. Just patched up today myself and on testing all seems OK and good to go
Thank you :D
Test Subject
#69 Old 27th Mar 2014 at 7:24 PM
I have awesome mod and Nraas mods. I installed the tower over the lot, like in your pictures. First my sims could never find the entrance and when clicking on the tower the woohoo interaction never showed up, the eating option did. Then my sims wouldn't enter the rabbit hole, they kept getting a routing error mood let. I re-downloaded the Nraas Eiffel tower mod and repositioned the tower, which make the interactions show up properly, then when actually using the menu, my game started crashing to desktop. I am patched to 1.67 and have all expansions, except Into the future. I gave up and removed the Nraas Eiffel tower and your mod and the game isn't crashing anymore. I have most all of Nraas mods, except Story Progression, Error Trap, and Vector. I have other mods from Sims asylum, blue's and twoftmama's. Not sure if the coding is conflicting with any of those.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#70 Old 27th Mar 2014 at 10:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by alicezhouses
I have awesome mod and Nraas mods. I installed the tower over the lot, like in your pictures. First my sims could never find the entrance and when clicking on the tower the woohoo interaction never showed up, the eating option did. Then my sims wouldn't enter the rabbit hole, they kept getting a routing error mood let. I re-downloaded the Nraas Eiffel tower mod and repositioned the tower, which make the interactions show up properly, then when actually using the menu, my game started crashing to desktop. I am patched to 1.67 and have all expansions, except Into the future. I gave up and removed the Nraas Eiffel tower and your mod and the game isn't crashing anymore.

I'm sorry you've had trouble with my mod. I do admit the routing with the tower can be quite tricky and t's best placed on an empty flat lot. Did the "Take Elevator To Top" and "Take Stairs To Top" interactions show up when you first tried it? Sims can only Woohoo in the tower while visiting it using one of these tnteractions.(Edit: And just in case, you DID have a latest version of NRaas Woohooer together with the NRaas Woohooer Eiffel Tower module right? Because the Nraas Woohooer Eiffel Tower mod requires Woohooer and may cause crashing without it)
Test Subject
#71 Old 29th Mar 2014 at 8:49 PM
Default Nraas Lastest Woohooer and Eiffel Tower
Quote: Originally posted by icarus_allsorts
I'm sorry you've had trouble with my mod. I do admit the routing with the tower can be quite tricky and t's best placed on an empty flat lot. Did the "Take Elevator To Top" and "Take Stairs To Top" interactions show up when you first tried it? Sims can only Woohoo in the tower while visiting it using one of these tnteractions.(Edit: And just in case, you DID have a latest version of NRaas Woohooer together with the NRaas Woohooer Eiffel Tower module right? Because the Nraas Woohooer Eiffel Tower mod requires Woohooer and may cause crashing without it)

I realize mods are tricky. I got the take elevator-take steps, but then it would glitch and the sims would either get the routing error moodlet about their heads or they would enter and then the game would glitch with them getting stuck or it would crash. I tried to add another large lot to the game and my game didn't like that and it started doing multiple sims stuck and routing errors, plus the popup window with the sims 3 has stopped working message. The crash log was giving a custom content error has the problem. I had updated to all of the newest Nraas mods and was already having some glitches. I think the Eiffel tower woohooer, once added to the game pushed it to start the crashing. Once Eiffel woohooer was removed game stopped crashing and sims could enter the tower if positioned just right, just no beautiful view moodlet. I updated my WA worlds with the resources available from EllaCharmed and I'll try the mod again and see if maybe the routing in the world was the problem. The problems may also have be due to more than just your mod or woohooer. The custom world I was playing at the time, I have since found out had some major problems after 2 weeks of game playing. I'll try it with a regular EA world and see if the problems are gone.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#72 Old 5th Apr 2014 at 3:23 PM
Amazing! Thank thank you :D

The Danish translation:
Take Elevator To Top With Group - Tag elevator til toppen med gruppe
Take Elevator To Top With Pack - Tag elevator til toppen med gruppe
Take Elevator To Top With Date - Tag elevator med date
Take Stairs To Top With Group - Tag trapperne med gruppe
Take Stairs To Top With Pack - Tag trapperne med gruppe
Take Stairs To Top With Date - Tag trapperne med date
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#73 Old 5th Apr 2014 at 9:28 PM
absolutely awesome. Rather Envious as I would love to be able to create such awesome mods. Keep up the great work!!!!!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#74 Old 14th Apr 2014 at 1:31 AM
:Turtle:
Test Subject
#75 Old 14th Apr 2014 at 1:31 AM
Page 3 of 5