Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd Dec 2014 at 5:54 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default Mod not showing?
Hello everyone Im new here
I just started installing mods some days ago,
Mods that I have installed are :
Mastercontroller+cheats, Debugenabler, story progression. And they are working just fine .

And because I want to try "spawn strays" according to nraas' tips and tricks, I'll need Returner and/or Register. But I download all three as suggested: Returner, Go here and register.
My game's patch is 1.62 so I downloaded the mods that's lower (none at the same level)
Go here mod : phase seven, patch 1.55-1.57
Register mod : phase Eleven patch 1.55-1.57
Returner mod : phase two patch 1.42-1.55

But those three arent working/wont show up, I also tried to refresh my laptop-redelete those *.package on Bin folder then restart the game...

I dont have any idea what did I do wrong or did I miss something?
Please help, thank you in advance
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 23rd Dec 2014 at 2:25 PM
Why didn't you update to the latest?

Nobody is Perfect. I am Nobody. And I'm trying to make something wonderful for The Sims 3.
Theorist
#3 Old 23rd Dec 2014 at 2:37 PM
You need to download the newest version of both. You should also to clear your caches.
Top Secret Researcher
#5 Old 28th Dec 2014 at 2:57 AM
There have been many changes to these mods since your current patch level. I'm not sure why you've installed the older Retuner mod when the latest version is for 1.55-1.67. These mods really should all be installed at the same patch level. I'd really suggest updating your game to the latest patch and update these mods so they are all at the same level. They won't work well, with each other if at all, if there are multiple versions.
Retuner settings you see in Tips and Tricks shows EA defaults and requires specific tuning (easy to do) and there is an additional tuning file available for more wildlife as detailed in Tips and Tricks. I'm not sure if that additional tuning file will work with your patch level. If you need more help with these mods and/or with the tuning values to use in Retuner please consider posting over at NRaas in Chatterbox and we can help you set these up the way you would like to see them in your game.