Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 21st Jun 2016 at 8:55 PM
Default How to disable the 'resize room' tool in build mode? Causes lag
How would one go about disabling the 'resize room' tool (the green push/pull arrows when the hand tool is selected in build mode)? All it does is cause lag when trying to pan around the lot as it tries to cling to the walls and I don't find it very useful anyway.
Is it even a possibility?
Advertisement
Site Helper
#2 Old 22nd Jun 2016 at 1:29 PM Last edited by Ghost sdoj : 22nd Jun 2016 at 1:40 PM.
This isn't a lot of help, but it only appears in build mode, not buy mode. I switch to buy mode to maneuver and build to work after I get there.

Actually, don't have the Hand tool active, and that should solve it as well.

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
Instructor
Original Poster
#3 Old 22nd Jun 2016 at 6:06 PM
I always switch to buy mode to avoid it as well, but switching back and forth so often does actually increase the time it takes so get stuff done. It would be nice not to have to do that.

Just to be clear, you get the lag too, right? It's not just something that happens on my system?
Site Helper
#4 Old 22nd Jun 2016 at 9:22 PM
My system specs probably contribute to the lag, and I don't get it all the time, but I do get the lag.
Switching to a tool in build mode other than the Hand tool does get rid of the arrows, although CAST tool isn't much better.

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
Instructor
Original Poster
#5 Old 24th Jun 2016 at 12:01 PM
Hehe yeah that darn CASt lag. Well, guess I will just have to keep switching back and forth between build/buy modes for now.