Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#76 Old 25th Sep 2011 at 7:55 AM
Jia
Jias room

Jia blinked slowly as the world blurred in to color. His tired eyes squinted against the harsh light of the incoming sun from his barred windows. A dull throb in his bladder alerted him as to why he was awake. A small struggle between his will and his body ensured and sure enough his will won. He drug himself from the bed and let out a startled sound as his heavy body took him down to the floor. His eyes stung as his head throbbed in pain but he ignored it. He somewhat steadily grasped the frame of his bed, heaving himself in to a sitting position and taking a moment to breath. His breath came out in ragged pants and he felt light headed. Carefully placing his feet below him he stood shakily and slowly slid his feet to his door.
Pushing open the heavy door he stumbled out in to the hall just in time to see nurse Aimee walk down a different hall. He made a mental note to stop by the nurses station on his way to breakfast. As the bathrooms came in to view he shuffled his cold feet to get more feeling. Satisfied he made his way to a stall, took care of his business and came out to wash his hands. The water was cool against his somewhat flushed skin and he gave in to the urge to run a bit over his face. It felt like heaven. He closed his eyes tight, trying to remember the events from the night before. All that met him was a sharp tempal pain so he gave up. 'there is always tomorrow...' he thought before shuffling out into the halls. As he turned one hall in to the next he found himself wondering how he had become so use to these blank walls. 'Like a mouse in a maze; somehow I'll find my cheese.'
he thought as he approached the nurses station. He looked at Nurse aimee for a second before tilting his head to the side and regarding her silently. After a moment he nodded and said, "Breakfast." before nodding and continuing on to the cafeteria, intent on getting a bowl of fruit for him and the kind nurse to share.

Continue
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#77 Old 26th Sep 2011 at 4:16 AM
Aimee:
Her head was pressed lightly onto the cold metal, eyes closed. She took in slow, even breaths through her nose. Then, she heard footsteps, and she picked up her head and looked down the hallway. They were light steps, those of a small person. "Jia," she breathed with a smile. She straightened in her chair. Aimee heard the little steps approaching, and she glanced up to see him approach the desk. "Yes, love, breakfast time." As he walked into the cafeteria, she looked puzzled, but since nothing seemed to be wrong and Jia was apparently stable, she let herself relax.

I solemnly swear I am up to no good.
Glambert, musical geek, and country girl.
Test Subject
#78 Old 29th Sep 2011 at 11:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by KimEunJung
Day 2

Dr. Payton

Dr. Payton took her job seriously, yes she did. She made sure she knew this facility like the back of her hand long before she was hired, yes she did. So to have the board interfere with her decision making was where she, logically drew the line.

However, being the very patient doctor she is, she decided to play by their rules. No, not for ever, not for long either, but until she could get a grasp on an even better opportunity. And this opportunity came in the for of their newest duchess in distress.

Dr. Payton walked calmly to the door marked 611 Marcee Evelyne Eronicse. 'Another crazy,' she harrumphed in her mind, 'and just before the holidays, how...sweet.'

She knocked on the door twice before making her way inside. The room was bare as bones. Nothing remotely interesting lined the gray walls and she found herself immensely repulsed.

Dr. Payton cleared her throat before smiling.
"Good evening...Marcee, thats a nice name. My name is Dr. Payton. Would you like to tell me why you think your here?"

Marcee smiled up at the Dr. Payton. Why she was smiling, she didn't know. "Drr. Paytone nice to meett yu. I'm her cuz' i was framed." Marcee replied still smiling even though it was kind of twisted now.

... Nope... I'm not twelve...
Test Subject
#79 Old 2nd Oct 2011 at 5:59 PM
Jia:

Jia balanced a semi large bowl of fruit in his large hands before making his way back from the cafe to the nurses station. Nurse Aimee was still there, idly staring when he tapped her shoulder.

He showed her the bowl of fruit before placing it on the smooth metal top and picking a melon from the jungle of healthy fruit.

"Melon is the best," he said quietly, "it is sweet but not too sweet. People should be more like melon. What is your favorite?"

Continue
Test Subject
#80 Old 2nd Oct 2011 at 6:02 PM
Dr. Payton:

Dr. Payton rolled her eyes. It was always the same thing. I didn't do anything, it wasnt me, they're trying to frame me, and so on and so on.

She gave her best 'Sure I'll let you think I believe you.' face and settled down intent to plan out her weeks schedule while letting the excuses flow.

"Why don't you tell me why you think you were framed and, maybe, how it happened?"
Lab Assistant
#81 Old 4th Oct 2011 at 2:33 AM
Aimee:
A tap on her shoulder made her startle severely. She whipped around to see it was Jia who wanted her attention. Catching her breath, she followed his hand to the bowl of fruit. His assessment was a much more sophisticated one than she expected from a child his age. She reached over him and plucked out a strawberry, biting into it, letting red juice squirt out and run down her chin. She wiped it away, saying, "I like strawberries." She popped the rest into her mouth, chewed, swallowed. "Because they're rich, sweet. But their flavor is complex; it's also savory. People, too, are complex."

I solemnly swear I am up to no good.
Glambert, musical geek, and country girl.
Test Subject
#82 Old 9th Oct 2011 at 3:07 AM
Marcee wanted to rip this Nurse's head off. I mean, why did she have to try to screw her over? It was obvious she didn't believe her. "Yu didn' beleave me" she replied a bit of scorn in her tone. " I wake up, to fin' my Boifend's body under my bed. The en'" She shook her head and turned away from the "Dr. Payton"

... Nope... I'm not twelve...
Test Subject
#83 Old 23rd Oct 2011 at 12:34 PM Last edited by Simsclicker : 23rd Oct 2011 at 12:41 PM. Reason: minor grammatical changes
((I realize I'm coming in kind of late... sorry about that. It's still okay, right?))
Name: Shila
Race: Jamaican (or so his features say, he has natural dreadlocks but a European accent)
Height: 38 inches (~.97 metres)
Weight: ~35 lbs (~15 kg)
Picture: maybe later...
Condition: Nomadic style Antisocial Personality Disorder combined with Psychopathy
Reason For Being Here (Why you were accused of being insane, what did you do): He didn't attempt to lie or feel remorse for the drowning of one girl, slaughtering of two hamsters and drowning of an African Grey Parrot (he has a fascination with water.)
Personality: He looks almost like any other kid. Except for the fact he's small for his age. You almost wouldn't notice anything wrong, except for one chilling thing... he doesn't ever seem to start off with the right tone. He always starts off monotone, and without someone to gauge the response, he appears to be completely emotionally separated. A compulsive liar and budding con artist, combined with a completely antisocial mindset, he seems to exist in his own little world, coming out only when provoked (not necessarily meanly, just in any way) or for his own amusement.
Biography (Why you did what you did): "She was mean. She harmed me and the other children. I heard a boy on the playground talking about splashing some of that nasty water from the stream nearby in her face. I thought it was a good idea. I liked that stream. I had spent a lot of time sitting by it. Just observing how life cycled in that area. A few days later I was down there, and I watched a fish eat a frog. A little while later though, another frog replaced the eaten one. And I realized that even though bullies would always exist, that I could break the cycle, for a little while, and there would be not problems. You'll have to ask me later about the frogs and bird. After all, good stories unwind slowly, don't they?" *Stares at you
Other Information: Despite being a pathological liar, Shila is pretty laid back most of the time. Beware the mind games (sometimes even I won't know what he's up too...) and uh... whatever you do, don't poke Jeromy, that little bear he always carries around that looks like a demented, worn-out courteroy. In green and red overalls.
Now, Shila, are those splashes paint...?
(( did I get a little too into the character there?))
Page 4 of 4