Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 7th Mar 2017 at 7:12 PM
Default Best/Most Useful Threads?
Is there a list somewhere with the most useful/fun threads on MTS (besides the sticky ones)? Threads like the Random Questions one or Essential mods are very useful and so fun to read!
Advertisement
Scholar
Original Poster
#3 Old 7th Mar 2017 at 7:43 PM
I remember awhile ago there was a thread along the lines of: "Things you shouldn't do in TS2 AKA things that cause corruption". I can't seem to find it, does that thread still exist?
Link Ninja
#4 Old 7th Mar 2017 at 8:15 PM
I found a thread that discusses signs of hood corruption
Thread here

Also there's a general list in the Wiki of what not to do in your game to cause corruption
Wiki Page here

Uh oh! My social bar is low - that's why I posted today.

Mad Poster
#5 Old 8th Mar 2017 at 5:28 AM
"Most Interesting Threads" beyond the ones Charmful listed above will vary a lot depending on the particular member looking at them... for instance, I tend to revisit the various university and campus-design threads far more than I'd guess most users do, just because that's one of my largest ongoing projects. It wouldn't make sense for most people to spend as much time there as I do, because they aren't working on the same things in their game. On a similar, but somewhat broader note, I'm very much more likely to look at Build/Buy-focused threads than I am at gameplay threads, once again owing to my own personal approach to the game, and hence my own personal approach to this site.

Welcome to the Dark Side...
We lied about having cookies.