Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
View Poll Results: read the forum sticky =)
read the forum sticky =)
3 14.29%
read the forum sticky =)
2 9.52%
read the forum sticky =)
1 4.76%
read the forum sticky =)
2 9.52%
read the forum sticky =)
13 61.90%
read the forum sticky =)
0 0%
read the forum sticky =)
0 0%
read the forum sticky =)
0 0%
Voters: 21. You may not vote on this poll

Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 28th Apr 2005 at 5:29 PM Last edited by Loverat : 30th Apr 2005 at 3:37 PM.
Default Let Me Make Your Dream Lot
Hi I've made couple of other things on here but this is where I fail *dramatic pause* HOUSE BUILDING. I can build but I have a problem getting ideas. Please Tell me what you dream hoise would have. I wan't to build a house that I will be remembered for. Please Post and dont be afraid NO IDEA IS STUPID!
Unless you talk about my ideas in that case they're are crazy and stupid

P.S. I will give credit to whom ever want's it.Just let me know in your thread.

EDIT: read the forum sticky =) Really don't want polls in here thanks =)
FYI the winner was modern by a good 40% =D

You will die when you die so live your life how you want.

If I thought I had to go through another life I'd kill myself right now
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 28th Apr 2005 at 5:33 PM
How aboutq a house with: a basement, 3 other stories but the entrance is a little bit above the first story (about a step or two of stairs) then into the den, office and kitchen floor, next floor with 3 bedrooms one with a connected bathroom and the other 2 with a down the hall bath room, and then the last story should have a master bedroom, connected bathroom and closet.

this is kind of like my home now. Hope you can make it. keep in mind that the first level of bedrooms is made for a set of twin 12 year old girls one who likes purple and a sporyt one and the bedroom w/bathroom on that level is for a teen boy the last and top bedroom is for the parents
Field Researcher
#3 Old 28th Apr 2005 at 5:37 PM
How about the Glensheen Mansion (is in Duluth Minnesota)
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 28th Apr 2005 at 5:38 PM
How about, a splitlevel home, with the first level having 3 rooms: bathroom kitchen and living room, the second level with 3 bedrooms and a bathroom. I would love if you could build something like this. I will draw up an ideal floorplan, one minute..
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 28th Apr 2005 at 5:47 PM
Hi Ace,

I'm always looking for log houses on wooded lots with some water, a pond or stream or both.

I try to keep my families small, but like 2 large bedrooms and two baths. Most lots that I find similar to this either only have 1 bedroom and/or 1 bath.

If you feel like making a secluded home like this, I'd appreciate it.

Best,
Doc
Stupid people are stupid
#6 Old 28th Apr 2005 at 5:53 PM
What about a 2 story (living) church with a bell tower.

Are you on other boards? Just curious.
Field Researcher
#7 Old 28th Apr 2005 at 6:15 PM
I'd love a huge stone castle, with a moat and a bridge (if drawbridges were possible... hehe) and a huge foresty backyard with hidden gardens everywhere. maybe 6 bedrooms 3 or 4 stories cathedral ceilings and fireplaces everywhere
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 28th Apr 2005 at 6:17 PM
Here, thats the floorplan.
Screenshots

I am a modder working on the Rockin' the Road Content Pack.
Test Subject
#9 Old 29th Apr 2005 at 3:22 PM
How about a Gothic chursh or castle with a landscaped garden and 3 bedrooms, not too expansive as they can be a little annoying trying to find your sims.

Its the only thing i can suggest as iv been looking for just that thing for absolutly weeks
Test Subject
Original Poster
#10 Old 12th May 2005 at 5:24 AM
Sorry I havn't been on working on a lot so far its.....Perfect! It has an observatory 4 bed rooms(including the master) a dinning room, a breakfast room, kitchen Ohhhhh. I'll just have to wait and show you guys some pictures.
Personally I like so I'm going to get it up as soon as possible. :D

You will die when you die so live your life how you want.

If I thought I had to go through another life I'd kill myself right now
Locked thread | Locked by: ThreadMover Reason: Outdated / No Replies