Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Banned
Original Poster
#1 Old 4th Mar 2010 at 1:49 AM
Welcome to the Art Group
Hi, welcome to the art group! As you may have figured out this group is for fans of art and for artists themselves, this is basically a place to share your works, ask for critique, and admire others' works of art!

This isn't just art class styled art - this is the art-everything-club where performance, audio, visual, and text art are all appreciated! Yayyy!

so you should probably introduce yourself. What kind of art do you do, or do you like to see? :D
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 4th Mar 2010 at 9:07 AM
Hi, I'm Malika and I love drawing anime/manga but I'm still just learning and I'm not too good yet...As for other arts, I play piano for 5 years already...
Banned
Original Poster
#3 Old 5th Mar 2010 at 2:31 AM
Me too, I love anime and manga! I think it's manga that is the art style though not anime? I have played piano for long time, and flute recently I also sing. And I -used- to dance...
Instructor
#4 Old 5th Mar 2010 at 10:29 AM
I also love singing, but only when nobody can hear me...
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 6th Mar 2010 at 12:42 PM
I don't like manga so much ... but I'm a really art - lover!!as a good architect student i draw a lot!
I aim to misbehave
retired moderator
#6 Old 6th Mar 2010 at 1:42 PM
Hey! I'm here people that live inside my computer!! xDD

Check out my tutorials: For TS4: Eyelashes and for TS2: Eyes and Eyes 2
-My Insta-

Please, call me Nina (:
Banned
#7 Old 6th Mar 2010 at 5:28 PM
*waves*

HAI NINA!

Well, I love art. As in the subject and as in drawing and schtuff. I'm more of a people drawer, but I HATE portraits. I also love to paint, usually with oil paints.

I play piano and sometimes sing when nobody's listening. I also play guitar.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 7th Mar 2010 at 2:29 PM
OMG!Nina everybody knows you!
Banned
#9 Old 8th Mar 2010 at 1:19 AM
^Yeah. She's like a celebrity or something :D
Banned
Original Poster
#10 Old 9th Mar 2010 at 1:00 AM
Hee hee... Nina's a celebrity!! But we're ALL celebrities here! I'm going to start a thread where you can share your works.
Banned
#11 Old 9th Mar 2010 at 5:52 AM
Good idea

... All of my works suck but ok
Theorist
#12 Old 20th Mar 2010 at 7:25 AM
I'm Michelle.
I've never really been a big lover of art, but I love to draw female portraiture in many different styles, including anime/manga, realism and my own personal styles.
I also make YouTube music videos here. I used to make Sims videos, but... Well, that was way too much effort for one girl. I prefer just to play my Sims games now. I'm making one last Sims video, and then maybe just finishing my High School Never Ends series, then staying away from that side of video making and devoting myself to Disney films.

OMAR'S BAMFERIFIC!
Be THERE or be SQUARE.
Banned
#13 Old 20th Mar 2010 at 7:38 AM
Hmmm... I just got started in voiceovers, I really want to get into acting. I enjoy making videos, too, but I've never tried to make a Sim one. Too much work for me
Theorist
#14 Old 20th Mar 2010 at 7:53 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Ebonova
Hmmm... I just got started in voiceovers, I really want to get into acting. I enjoy making videos, too, but I've never tried to make a Sim one. Too much work for me

It probably is harder to search through the films for the right part, but it's easier than trying to get a bunch of Sims to behave themselves and do exactly what you want.

OMAR'S BAMFERIFIC!
Be THERE or be SQUARE.
Forum Resident
#15 Old 20th Mar 2010 at 11:26 PM
Hi! How come we all seem to run into each other, over and over? Nina, Alex, Torako?
I'm glad to be here anyway!

Where does the pain come?
Where does it start?
I know not...
For I have no heart...
Test Subject
#16 Old 12th Jan 2011 at 5:11 AM
Hi, I'm Alyssa and I'm an art student in college. (graduating soon I hope. Science classes are not my friend lol) Being a student still, I touch on a lot of aspects of art, but I find my favorite art to create is Painting, Photography, Drawing, and Digital. But I suppose you could also have me add Writing and acting to the list, as I do write creatively and I am in plays as much as possible, my most recent play being The Prince and the Pauper, Where I held multiple rolls.
Test Subject
#17 Old 27th Aug 2011 at 3:14 AM
Hey!
I'm Erin and I really enjoy painting, doing pastels, and drawing. I usually paint with acrylix and paint landscapes, random objects and foods, and animals ( mostly birds ). I've been told I'm good, but I usually don't like talking about my art in general. I've been told I'm a bit too modest sometimes....
Test Subject
#18 Old 1st Jul 2012 at 5:19 AM
Hello fellow artists! Nice to meet 'yall! :D