Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 10th Feb 2018 at 8:35 AM
Default Lot owned by several owners
With mods and all it's possible to live in a residential lot and be the landlord of another residential lot. But is it possible somehow to have 4 landlords of the same lot. So that a lot is rented to a sim and owned by +2 other sims? So that the lot has several owners and is rented by someone. And all the owners get a part of the rent?

Where did your MTS uploads go? https://s2idownloads.blogspot.com/2...content-no.html
Contact me here: www.facebook.com/sims2idea
Overview all my creations: Download at once (SimFileShare)
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#2 Old 14th Feb 2018 at 7:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lientebollemeis
With mods and all it's possible to live in a residential lot and be the landlord of another residential lot. But is it possible somehow to have 4 landlords of the same lot. So that a lot is rented to a sim and owned by +2 other sims? So that the lot has several owners and is rented by someone. And all the owners get a part of the rent?

Please, can someone help me with this?
Is there a way to do this or a workaround?

Where did your MTS uploads go? https://s2idownloads.blogspot.com/2...content-no.html
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#3 Old 14th Feb 2018 at 8:32 PM
The only way to do that as a workaround that I can think of would be to use some sort of money transfer mod.

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 14th Feb 2018 at 9:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by maxon
The only way to do that as a workaround that I can think of would be to use some sort of money transfer mod.

I have several mods to do that. I guess I'll need to work out a saystem in an excelsheet to keep track of it.
So there's probably no possibility in game? What if a parent who owns a house dies and has two children?
In RL both children own the half of the house (in Belgium at least I know cases of people who own 1/16 or so of a house). How would that be like in game?

Mad Poster
#5 Old 14th Feb 2018 at 10:05 PM
In the game the house goes to a child/spouse normally - money may be divided up among several sims, including friends or lovers. Not sure about a business, though.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#6 Old 14th Feb 2018 at 10:55 PM
This is more gameplay and really belongs on the chat board not here in help. Would you like it moved?

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 15th Feb 2018 at 5:17 AM
Quote: Originally posted by joandsarah77
This is more gameplay and really belongs on the chat board not here in help. Would you like it moved?

Well, I need help with this so if I can be helped there too and it goes better there... it should be moved. Thanks for letting me know.

Quote: Originally posted by Justpetro
In the game the house goes to a child/spouse normally - money may be divided up among several sims, including friends or lovers. Not sure about a business, though.

But what if the parent lives alone? What happens to the house when he dies?

Top Secret Researcher
#8 Old 17th Feb 2018 at 8:54 AM
Well, I need help with this so if I can be helped there too and it goes better there... it should be moved. Thanks for letting me know.

But what if the parent lives alone? What happens to the house when he dies?

Why don't you move one of the relatives into the parent's house?

for info on changing the Mac Open File Limit check out my post here http://www.insimenator.org/index.ph...html#msg1628939
Curiosity killed the cat,
but satisfaction brought it back.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#9 Old 17th Feb 2018 at 9:39 AM

help is more for technical help such as your game not loading, corruption, strange game behaviour etc. This is more ideas on how to play a scenario.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~