Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 24th Jul 2011 at 7:13 PM Last edited by imjustme123 : 24th Jul 2011 at 7:25 PM.
Spellfix mod?
Hey, everyone. I got this account solely for the purpose of asking this question, haha. In the quest where it's required of your witch/wizard to memorize the Multiply Food spell, there's a glitch where it shares the same spell format as the Magical Tune (or whatever it's called) spell. So my sim can't get past this part in her quest.

I googled the problem and saw that there was a mod for it, and I followed the instructions given, but I suppose I downloaded it wrong. Do I need any special software to run a mod?
I know the Framwork Setup file works, because it skipped my intro. Do you suppose I just put the spellwork fix in the wrong file? Right now it's currently in
Libraries/Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims Medieval

Do i need to redirect it anywhere else?
Help would be much appreciated, I don't want to quit another quest due to bugs
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 24th Jul 2011 at 7:27 PM
Welcome...

Rick's post is a bit out of date there, but his spell fix is important. Place resource.cfg in you game directory. Drive:\Program Files\Electronic Arts\The Sims Medieval.

Place spellfix in Drive:\Program Files\Electronic Arts\The Sims Medieval\Mods\Packages.

Check out the sticky at the top of the forum: Mod the game for beginners @ http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=438344