Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd Jul 2011 at 7:59 AM
Default Did I miss something?
If you look at the map it shows other connecting lands, I thought after a certain level of the kingdom, you could have a sort of treaty or something and your kingdom expanded to more land, opening up more quests and places to travel. But when my queen reached a certain level, she got a quest to explore for new lands to conquest (which is what I thought I was doing, was finding a new land to reign over) but then it prompted me to replace her and basically start over on the same kingdom or go to the next tier of the game, which to me was the same as starting a new game and doing everything all over again.
Am I missing something? Does the game really have more "meat" to it then I see? I read the forums and everyone seems to have such a great time playing, but for me after a day of playing it seemed my journey was over. Can I explore the surrounding lands or is it just a way of showing who my neighbors are?
If anyone can explain to me I am all ears.
Thanks
Aine
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 23rd Jul 2011 at 1:35 PM
Sadly, you don't get to explore the surrounding lands, the only interactions you have with them is where you make them allies, and then (through a quest) make them annexed territories. You stay in your kingdom for the duration of the ambition (or forever in sandbox mode)