Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 13th May 2015 at 10:32 AM
Default Unicorn
I am having trouble finding a unicorn in the pets expansion pack. Is there a cheat to make them appear or not. If anyone knows a cheat or knows what to do please reply.

Thanks

XD Llama
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 14th May 2015 at 1:22 AM
The unicorn automatically appears if you have a designated "Fishing Spot" in your world. It appears after dark and stays on the lot until about 4-5 am. There are colored lights in the sky above it and, sometimes, rainbows. I'm not aware of any cheat or mod that will make the unicorn appear. Perhaps someone else can help.
Field Researcher
#3 Old 14th May 2015 at 3:18 PM
Were you hoping that there were a unicorn spawner similar to seed/fish etc. spawners? Unfortunately there is not any spawners for unicorns. The game generates them just like it would generate townies.

With this mod you can get higher change of unicorns spawing at those fishing spots http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=459352

With Nraas master controller mod you can turn your own horse into unicorn, and I am sure there is somewhere a command to summon one, just cant remember how at the moment.