Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 12th Jul 2011 at 5:38 AM
About the Lady Ravendancer Goth Book O' Spells
The new Gothic Library set from the store was great, and expensive. However, the most anticipated feature, The Lady blah blah spellbook that enables magic like those back in AL, went wrong in my game. When my Sim is asked to learn spell, she approaches the podium, stands still for a while, and then suddenly disappers and reappears somewhere else on the lot. Any help please? My game version is: 8.0.152.011001 with WA-Amb-LN-FLS-Gen installed.
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 12th Jul 2011 at 6:06 AM Last edited by Misanthrope : 12th Jul 2011 at 7:17 AM.
http://www.4shared.com/file/rH4WLDsp/spellbook_fix.html

^ Here's a fixed that someone posted at MATY. Make sure you have it placed in your mods folder, and also have the set installed. It solved my problem with the spellbook.

♥ ❤ ❥ Tumblr (which I never update) ♥ ❤ ❥
My Blog
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 12th Jul 2011 at 8:52 AM
^oooh, thanks a lot Misanthrope. I would have thanked U but there's no thanks button
Test Subject
#4 Old 4th Nov 2011 at 9:37 AM
does the fix work for pets
Field Researcher
#5 Old 4th Nov 2011 at 1:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Talia19
does the fix work for pets

I have the fix still at 1.26, I have used the book and it works perfectly fine.
Test Subject
#6 Old 5th Nov 2011 at 4:23 PM
thank you
Test Subject
#7 Old 25th Oct 2014 at 8:45 PM
The file isn't available anymore, and I'm havin the same problem
Sesquipedalian Pisciform
retired moderator
#8 Old 25th Oct 2014 at 9:35 PM
This thread is nearly 3 years from the last post, so its not really surprising the file is gone. Try this thread : http://moreawesomethanyou.com/smf/i...ic,21330.0.html

More downloads by Leesester, BoilingOil and others at Leefish.nl | My Stuff at Leefish.nl | LeeFish RSS | Sims4 News Blog | TumblinLeefish
Locked thread | Locked by: leefish Reason: old :)