Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 24th Dec 2014 at 12:08 PM
Queen Paradise Challenge
After the big war that hit Vice City, only 9 lucky souls are left. Bombing during the war meant total distress, before they knew it their entire land was wiped.
Can you get Vice City back to normal or will it become nothing but Dead Mans Land?

How To Play:
Create 8 females , give them traits that will conflict with eachother.
You may use money cheats for a house , luxurious house two bedrooms to fit the 8 girls
Go into Edit Town and create and place a king.
The girls have to compete for who will become queen of Vice City by competing in competitions
eg. set them to paint medium painting whoever finishes last is evicted
Once they are evicted they must be moved out
The last girl in the house can then start talking to the King , if they are attracted you can start flirting when they are friends , if they aren't you must wait until they are good friends they must be married before woohoo you then must have at least two children before ending the challenge.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 30th Jan 2015 at 9:40 AM
I like the idea but it would be nice if there was more detail on the competitions.
Test Subject
#3 Old 30th Jan 2015 at 7:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by IWANTMODSNOW!
I like the idea but it would be nice if there was more detail on the competitions.

I think so too, but apart from that, good challenge (might need a bit more detail too)