Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 12th Nov 2014 at 9:38 PM Last edited by AnotherStupidGurl : 17th Nov 2014 at 11:28 AM.
Default Spice it up! (repost)
I'm reposting this, because my lovely sis deleted my last post.
So, here we go:
Playing family with kids? Check! Not doing anything, than eating, sleeping or pooping? Check! Getting a bit bored? Check!
After a few hours of thinking, I came up with sollution. So rules:
1.Roll a 20 sided dice everytime you don't know, what to do. I recommend finding one on google.
2. Go to number, you got and do, what it says.
3. Try to do everything, it says. Nothing more, nothing less.
Now, here goes the list:
1. Birthday! Eldest kid gets any present he/she wants.
2. Robbed! Household have to pay 1000.
3. Grandma's coming for visit. Keep house perfectly clean for two days or your sim might get lectured!
4. Oh damn it! Your sim got terribly drunk and his/her significant other is totally mad! Your sim may not speak to his/her wife/husband for whole day.
5. Your eldest kid sneaked out last night! He/She is grounded and may not leave the house. If he/she tries to, ground her for another day.
6. Sleepover! Have your sim invite over sim, buy sleeping bags, talk till midnight and watch movies!
7. Shopping time! Change clothes of every member of you household (If you have pets, change their collars)
8. Earthquake!! Refurnish atleast one room.
9. Your sim is feeling social! Throw a party!
10. Oh no! Your aunt died and her pet had to go to shelter. Adopt her pet.
11. Book day! Read some books.
12. Happy Flamingo day! Buy flamingo for every sim in your household and keep them till sim dies. Then you can keep him or sell him.
13. Time for another BABY!
14. Boss! Clean house, cook amazing dinner and invite your boss over. And don't forget to smile!
15. Love is in the air! Have your single sim start a new relationship.
16. Oh NO! You have to spend a day (from 9am-7pm) outside, because of cockroaches.
17. Pixels! Have any sim play videogames for atleast 3 hours.
18. Parents just don't get how fun pranking is! Have your teen sim prank all day.
19. Second Christmas! Buy every sim something they always wanted.
20. Loterry! Roll again and buy one flamingo for ticket . If you got 1-15: You losed. Don't worry you might win next time. If you got 16-20: You won! Add 20,000 to your household funds. Yay!
And, that is all. Hope you liked it and remember, IT'S ALL ABOUT SIMS!
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 14th Nov 2014 at 11:05 PM
I'll be sure to do this when my Sims game is downloaded on my new laptop, if it was my old then it'd be impossible to do.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 18th Nov 2014 at 8:25 AM
Hope you guys like this idea, I worked really hard on it. Love everyone of you! Let me know your opinion.
Test Subject
#4 Old 1st Jan 2015 at 8:50 PM
I've been looking for something like this all week. Thank you so much!!
Test Subject
#5 Old 8th Jan 2015 at 1:01 AM
I will totally do this once I get a family going.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 13th Jan 2015 at 3:47 PM Last edited by AnotherStupidGurl : 13th Jan 2015 at 8:14 PM.
I made an add-on and, well, I hope you like it:
As I said, roll a dice, blah-blah-blah.
So, here it is:
21. Your child has been behaving very good lately. Get him/her a cat or dog.
22. Oh, that damn puberty! Have your teen sim kiss someone (close friend, if you may).
23. It's all 'bout the money! It's all 'bout dun-dun-da-da-da-dun! I don't think it's funny! And your sim does not eighter! Have your teen get a part-time job, or get him into $-makin' skill.
24. Dog ate my homework isn't working quite well, so your kid has to do all the cleaning by himself and can't use ANY electronic until he/she won't do homework.
25. Oh, sweetheart, of course I love you! Prove it by asking your sweetheart out, and having the most legen-waitforit-dary date! :lovestruc
Test Subject
#7 Old 13th Jan 2015 at 4:25 PM
I like this, it'll definitely help out when i've ran out of things to do Will you be adding to it again though, i wonder?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#8 Old 13th Jan 2015 at 8:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Pyez
I like this, it'll definitely help out when i've ran out of things to do Will you be adding to it again though, i wonder?

Of course I will! As long as you want me to, I'll continue to add on Spice it up! :D