Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 13th Jan 2015 at 4:32 PM
Default Curse of the Werewolf Challenge
Welcome to the page of "The Curse of the Werewolf" challenge!
(Sorry if there is already a challenge like this!)

Warning!!!- You must have to Supernatural Expansion Pack to be the werewolf!

Back story-

While in your last town, you ad your family were found out about being werewolfs. You and your family were taken to a prison to kill your family later. Your mother helped you escape and told you to continue the generations of the family. As you run away, you come across a city. You walk around the city and find out they don't believe in the supernatural. So you move into the city and live out your life there.

About the challenge-

Target of the challenge-
You want to have a family generation of atleast 5, while making sure no one know you are a werewolf.

Town-
You may choose any town BUT Moonlight Falls.

People-
You (male or female) can look however you want, But they all have to be werewolfs!

House and other stuff-
You decide! You can't have much money because you are a runaway from another town.
BUT! There has to be a basement for them to transform in on a full moon!

Rules-
* If more than 15 people know about you, you must leave the city and start over
* If your sim dies before completing the challenge, you lose, unless if you have a daughter or son to continue in your place.

Scoring System!!!-
+20 points for each generation in the latest town that didn't pass the people knowing limit
+50 points If you don't get found out at all
+10 points for every family member that is in your household
-5 points for each person that found out about you
-10 points every time you didn't transform in the basement

Let me know if you have anything you think I should add! :D
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 31st Jan 2015 at 3:09 AM
I've only been playing Supernaturals for a couple of weeks. How do you know when they find out what you are?
Test Subject
#3 Old 31st Jan 2015 at 6:49 PM
If Theres No Supernaturals In The Town, How Do We Get A Werewolf Child? Its Like A 50% Chance Of A Werewolf Baby And 50% Chance For a Human!
Test Subject
#4 Old 24th May 2015 at 3:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by FireEclipse
If Theres No Supernaturals In The Town, How Do We Get A Werewolf Child? Its Like A 50% Chance Of A Werewolf Baby And 50% Chance For a Human!

I would turn them into a werewolf when their older.

(say teen, or young adult before he/she moves out)
Test Subject
#5 Old 25th May 2015 at 11:49 PM
What are the rules on cheats? I'm thinking of doing this but I would like to know what I can and can't do with cheats.