Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 29th Jul 2014 at 7:20 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Pets, Seasons, Free Time
Default "The Sims 2 EP9 has stopped working"
I downloaded the Sims 2 Ultimate Collection and get the error "The Sims 2 EP9 has stopped working" anytime I try to play. I had the game and some expansions installed through disks and the game worked fine, but I uninstalled those to get the UC so I know my computer is capable of running the game. I haven't been able to find a solution for this problem anywhere.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 29th Jul 2014 at 7:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by paigeramen
I downloaded the Sims 2 Ultimate Collection and get the error "The Sims 2 EP9 has stopped working" anytime I try to play. I had the game and some expansions installed through disks and the game worked fine, but I uninstalled those to get the UC so I know my computer is capable of running the game. I haven't been able to find a solution for this problem anywhere.

Are you using windows 8 or 8.1?
I'm having the same issue. I can start and load the game but trying to enter a household or Create A Sim and the game crashes. Anyone know of a fix for this?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Don't compare your life to others,
You have no idea what their journey is about.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Test Subject
#3 Old 29th Jul 2014 at 7:56 PM
Me too, I'm using windows 8, it stops responding on the title card screen thing.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 29th Jul 2014 at 10:18 PM
I'm using Windows 7 and my game won't even start up.