Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 28th Jul 2014 at 3:15 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Deformed Pets in Sims 2 Ultimate CAS
Recently, I tried to create a pet in CAS with my family. During the process of creating the pet, everything is find but once I okay everything and get to the family portrait, my pet is all choppy and deformed. I haven't had a chance to save a family yet with a pet like this and see if it changes in gameplay. I was just wondering if anyone has had this glitch and if they know what's causing it.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 28th Jul 2014 at 4:30 PM
Quote: Originally posted by blakesley90
Recently, I tried to create a pet in CAS with my family. During the process of creating the pet, everything is find but once I okay everything and get to the family portrait, my pet is all choppy and deformed. I haven't had a chance to save a family yet with a pet like this and see if it changes in gameplay. I was just wondering if anyone has had this glitch and if they know what's causing it.

Have you installed any Custom Content?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 29th Jul 2014 at 1:58 AM
I have some mods like ACR but no other cc besides that.