Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 28th Jul 2014 at 8:56 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, Nightlife
Default The Sims 2 Ultimate collection showing up as Pre Ordered in My Games on Origin
I got the Sims 2 UC from Origin , but when I go into the My Games tab , it says the following:

'The Sims 2 Ultimate collection.
Not yet released; you have successfully preordered the Sims 2 Ultimate Collection.'

I can't download it! If someone could give me a soloution , I would appreciate it.

If I go through Sims withdrawal any longer , I'll go insane.
Advertisement
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#2 Old 28th Jul 2014 at 10:47 AM
Time to contact EA support, we can't help with Origin issues.

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 28th Jul 2014 at 10:56 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Nysha
Time to contact EA support, we can't help with Origin issues.

Can you tell me HOW to contact EA support?
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 29th Jul 2014 at 8:05 PM
Quote: Originally posted by EvanescenceandMCR
I got the Sims 2 UC from Origin , but when I go into the My Games tab , it says the following:

'The Sims 2 Ultimate collection.
Not yet released; you have successfully preordered the Sims 2 Ultimate Collection.'

I can't download it! If someone could give me a soloution , I would appreciate it.

If I go through Sims withdrawal any longer , I'll go insane.

The EXACT same issue I had originally, What I had to do was simply close Origin. Make sure that I was using my Administrative account and re-open Origin. It automatically updated itself. Once updated to a newer version, the game released for download.

It is important that if you are installing the game or downloading in windows 8 that you do so from an Administration account on your computer.
If Origin does not auto update, Uninstall it and go download the latest version of it and reinstall.

Hope this helps. Let me know.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Don't compare your life to others,
You have no idea what their journey is about.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Undead Molten Llama
#5 Old 29th Jul 2014 at 9:10 PM
And if that doesn't help, then you'll need to talk to EA. We can't fix their software. I imagine you'd do so by poking around their website until you find a "Contact Us" button. I know they've got live chat customer support because that was how people were getting the UC initially. So, it exists. Poke around on EA's or the Origin site until you find it.

I'm mostly found on (and mostly upload to) Tumblr these days because, alas, there are only 24 hours in a day.
Muh Simblr! | An index of my downloads on Tumblr.