Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
#76 Old 9th Jan 2009 at 7:23 PM
Eleventyseven. Ugh, pop punk with strawberry sugar coating and kid friendly packaging. Its kinda catchy though
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#77 Old 9th Jan 2009 at 8:06 PM
I'm pretty hard to embarass when it comes to this kind of stuff. But stuff folks might normally find embarassing includes:

Best Friend and Sailor Song by Toy Box (think Aqua-style Eurodance)
Sometimes When We Touch by Dan Hill (I grew up quite the sap)
Ready To Take A Chance Again by Barry Manilow
Don't Download This Song and Smells Like Nirvana by Weird Al
Over a hour's worth of Annette Hanshaw (Probably best known now as the singing voice for Betty Boop.)
I Kissed A Girl by Jill Sobule (Have the whole album.)

And probably most embarassingly of all the song I have I'd be most likely to not live down:

Sex (I'm A *$&*) by Berlin. (I come from heavily religious roots and this would upset a lot of apple carts if it came to light. But darnit I've had a star crush on Terri Nunn ever since the feathery black and white dress from the No More Words video.)
Forum Resident
#78 Old 9th Jan 2009 at 8:22 PM
"Sometimes", Britney Spears. I think that's the worst, not counting my Kirk Franklin songs that I have purely because they amuse me.
#79 Old 9th Jan 2009 at 8:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Rabid
"I Won't Say I'm in Love," from the Hercules soundtrack

Oh i absolutely loooove it and all of the songs from Hercules

Quote: Originally posted by el_flel
I have two Backstreet Boys albums on mine because it reminds me of being 13.

OOO i am a die-hard bsb fan my friends are really cool about it we all jam together on I want it that way :smash:
BSB is releasing a new album soon, it will be so cool

The block by NKOTB (whole album)
^ that's the only album i am embarrassed about
#80 Old 16th Jan 2009 at 2:00 PM
The Bee-Gees greatest hits. *blush*
#81 Old 21st Jan 2009 at 1:33 AM
Super Trouper, the original abba version ahahah. Sweet Sacrafice by Evanescence is right below it =P Makes it even more embarassing
Lab Assistant
#82 Old 21st Jan 2009 at 1:53 AM
Just to name a few:

--Boom Boom Boom Boom by the Vengaboys
--3 Paula Abdul songs
--3 or 4 Hercules songs
--The whole "On the Line" soundtrack (completely 90s music)
--Everything Comes Dow to Poo from the Scrubs Musical soundtrack (I thoroughly enjoy this one)
--J@$z in my Pants from the Saturday Night Live Digital Short
--too many Hairspray songs
--Peanut Butter Jelly Time
--Jesse McCartney's debut album
--Taylor the Latte Boy by Kristen Chenoweth

and to finish it off...
the Pokemon Theme Song

...my iPod is pretty much full of embarrassing music.

Just call me Sam :]
#83 Old 21st Jan 2009 at 1:57 AM
Quote: Originally posted by sammxo2010
--J@$z in my Pants from the Saturday Night Live Digital Short

SNL is amazing. Especially the digital shorts.
Lab Assistant
#84 Old 21st Jan 2009 at 2:07 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Black Sheep
SNL is amazing. Especially the digital shorts.

Andy Samberg is hilarious, probably my favorite cast member on SNL. Best DS was Laser Cats, hands down.

Just call me Sam :]
Instructor
#85 Old 19th Mar 2009 at 3:50 PM
I should be ashamed... but really, I love a lot of these songs I have on my zune:

-About 10 from Pokemon (cd and live show)
-4 English Sailor Moon songs
-About 3 from the Backyardigans (I agree with all who've said they are really good!)
-The Mysterious Ticking Noise (This is audio crack for my nephew)
-'See You Again' by Miley Cyrus (the only one I like)
-The whole Lion King soundtrack -- but nothing embarrassing about that; I proudly show off that cd in the car and at home xD
-A couple from recent Brittney Spears (they're catchy ;0)
#86 Old 19th Mar 2009 at 4:25 PM
Don't really have anything on there. Little content and less embarrassing stuff. I've been meaning to load it up but never got around to it (new MP3 player :P)

I guess I could say "Safety Dance," by Men Without Hats, after I get it on there.

Also, Sarina Paris. I can't remember the CD, but I love it.

EDIT: Apparently self-titled.

Also, The Pink Spiders. Only a couple songs, but I like almost everything they do.
Test Subject
#87 Old 19th Mar 2009 at 8:26 PM
Mine is this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQAKRw6mToA

I also admit to having Lazytown's "You are a Pirate" and "Cooking by the Book", the Lil Jon remix though because it's hilarious.

~Love is blind, i know this because you cant see me!~
Lab Assistant
#88 Old 30th Mar 2009 at 10:20 PM
k here's mine pretty random....
michael buble- everything
prince- kiss
feist- 1234
nena- 99 luft balloons (german version)
D4L- shake that laffy taffy
joern schloenvoigt- das gegenteil von leibe ( probably my most embarrassing, if you have ever heard it.. doubt it)
dr. demento- Funny farm
scotty vanity- i like your hair
geoffrey paris- i want candy dead
edwin star -war
And over all the amount of kanye west i have on my black berry is quite embarrassing in it's self

stop by my personal site here. Now wouldn't that be awesome?
Scholar
#89 Old 30th Mar 2009 at 10:27 PM
Using a Zune 80 (I wasn't willing to fork over an extra $100 for less space at the time--heck, I'm still not willing), but I got a share of songs I really need to get rid of. First that comes to mind is 'Cotton Eye Joe' (honestly, I'm still wondering how it got on there on the first place), and 'Total Eclipse of the Heart'..not one, but TWO versions of that song. Jeez...

"We're on sob day two of Operation Weeping-Bald-Eagle-Liberty-Never-Forget-Freedom-Watch sniff no word yet sob on our missing patriot Glenn Beck sob as alleged-President Hussein Obama shows his explicit support sniff for his fellow communists by ruling out the nuclear option."
Test Subject
#90 Old 30th Mar 2009 at 10:38 PM
Mine would be:
Alvin and the Chimpmunks theme song
Best Day Ever- Spongebob
Between the Lions theme song
dora the explorer theme song
caillou theme song
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#91 Old 30th Mar 2009 at 10:47 PM
Quote: Originally posted by sammxo2010
Andy Samberg is hilarious, probably my favorite cast member on SNL. Best DS was Laser Cats, hands down.

Thank you! No one else agrees with me. Laser Cats and People Getting Punched Right Before Eating are my absolute favorite digital shorts. Andy Samberg is my favorite cast member, too.

I don't see how "Total Eclipse of the Heart" is embarrassing, Synthesis. It's an awesome song . My latest embarrassing additions are "Funky Cold Medina" and "Super Freak."

Do I dare disturb the universe?
| tumblr | My TS3 Photos |
Scholar
#92 Old 30th Mar 2009 at 10:54 PM
I love the look I get from my BFF when ever this one comes on screen:

Tokyo Drift - Teriyaki Boyz (From the movie FAST AND FURIOUS: TOKYO DRIFT)

What can I say....that's my favorite F&F movie and the songs catch

....yeah...I'm soooo stupid!

Sims, like life, is very unpredictable. One minute you're eating four day old pizza, and then the repo-man steals your only sofa and you're in tears. ...then the food poison kicks in.
Instructor
#93 Old 30th Mar 2009 at 11:12 PM
My music library is so random and slapped together that I can't even listen to itunes on shuffle in the privacy of my own room, just because one song will have absolutely no correlation to the one that pops on after it. I might have Evanescence playing and next up will be one of the songs from the Spongebob Squarepants movie :S Or maybe something from Fiddler on the Roof (ha), and the song after will be Linkin Park, David Bowie, Dr. Steel.. I don't know, it gets pretty crazy.

I also have a ton of songs that are titled "track 1 by artist", or artists that I've never even heard of.

Needless to say, I have a bunch of playlists to sort out my genres for me.

waiter, there's a conundrum in my soup
The Adom Legacy
#94 Old 30th Mar 2009 at 11:43 PM
Peanut Butter & Jelly Time.
Hmmm, and well, I kissed a girl XD
Test Subject
#95 Old 30th Mar 2009 at 11:56 PM
Hey Synthesis, I have two or three techno versions of "Total Eclipse of the Heart" I love em'!

As far as my embarrassing songs, oh gawd, I have two. The first one is "Never Gonna Give You Up" by Rick Astley, I'm not even sure why i have it on here. Guess the whole rick rolled thing got stuck in my head one day. And the second is "Go Your Own Way" by Fleetwood Mac. From Forrest Gump ya know!
Test Subject
#96 Old 30th Mar 2009 at 11:58 PM
Uhh, probably the Aladdin soundtrack.
*coughcough*
I'm not sure why its actually on there, but I guess I listened to it so much when I was younger I sort became addicted or something.
o.O
Test Subject
#97 Old 31st Mar 2009 at 4:52 AM
Aqua - Barbie Girl
Buddha's Delight from the Music and Lyrics Sountrack [love that song!]
Britney Spears - Gimmie More
Everlife - Go Figure
Sandra Dee from Grease Soundtrack
Boys Like Girls - Hero/Heroine
Green Day - American Idiot
Hannah Montana - wayyy too many songs. >.< well my bff loves her... lol
that song from the commercial that's like "get connected! for free! with education connection!" you know the one. lol.
Alot of songs from Sweeney Todd. The musical, not the movie.
Lady Marmalade by Christina Aguilera and peeps.
Lean like a chola
My heart will go on by celine dion. it's an amazing song, but my boyfriend laughs at me about it. lol.
Mad Poster
#98 Old 31st Mar 2009 at 6:01 AM
Samantha Jade-Step Up

it got lost within my limp bizkits and other rock music
Mad Poster
#99 Old 31st Mar 2009 at 7:19 AM
Ein Kleiner Mensh - Rammstein. It's not bad, but some of the voices are funny.

This allows me to see into the minds of people! That's right, I can actually see what they're thinking!
So long as what they're thinking is exactly what I think they're thinking.
Lab Assistant
#100 Old 31st Mar 2009 at 7:35 AM
OMG haha okay sooo here it goes

1. 20 Fingers = Dont want no short D**k man.
2. Christina Aguerlia - Come on over
3. Boy George = The Crying game

lol i love all types of music even if sumtmes i dont ... okay okay okay there guilty pleasures lol

Am Back and its Time to get BittersWeet xoxo
Page 4 of 10