Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Inventor
#26 Old 2nd Feb 2014 at 9:48 PM
Don't play premades all that often, but I really like Daniel Pleasant and Kaylynn Langeark because their relationship is so scandalous... As for her and Don, I don't think two promiscuous people should be together, that just causes problems. It does make for some great storytelling though.

Also, I was kinda surprised that no one had mentioned Kaylynn yet.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#27 Old 2nd Feb 2014 at 10:57 PM
Francis Worthington and Hermia Capp. Morty Roth and Ophelia Nigmos.

Pics from my game: Sunbee's Simblr Sunbee's Livejournal
"English is a marvelous edged weapon if you know how to wield it." C.J. Cherryh
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#28 Old 3rd Feb 2014 at 3:52 AM
Florence Delarosa and Tara Kat are so cute together!
Mad Poster
#29 Old 3rd Feb 2014 at 3:49 PM
When I play the premade hood of Pleasantview.

Mortimer Goth (age down to adult and the rest of the family age down to match) and Bella Goth.
Daniel Pleasant and Mary-Sue Pleasant. They are so much fun to play.
John and Jennifer Burb are great and you just cant break them up.
Herb and Coral Oldie moves in with the Pleasants and bring so much to that house hold.
Darren Dreamer and resurrected Darleen Dreamer.
Don Lothario, well most of the time he ends up with Nina Caliente with a aspiration change to Knowledge/Romance for him and Family/Romance for her. They make great looking kids.
Dina Caliente resurrect Michael Bachelor and remarries him.
Brandi Broke resurrect Skip Broke and they live happy-ever-after type of lives.

Dustin Broke and Angela Pleasant.
Dirk Dreamer and Lilith Pleasant.

As you can see I like to keep the family's together and I don't care how EA screwed up there lives before I got them.

All my Beginning Hoods here at MTS. http://www.modthesims.info/member.php?u=7749491
All my Beginning Hoods as Shopping Districts plus Old Town. http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=523417
MooVille, a tribute to Mootilda and her fabulous lots http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=534158
Test Subject
#30 Old 25th Feb 2014 at 12:24 AM
Thought i'd share my cute couples from my megahood, plus this is 3 week necro i guess...sorry.

First... Capn Hero Juliette Capp & werewolf Criminal Mastermind Lazlo Curious. totally triple bolted
Once met couldnt stop em & had to get rid of romeo anyway...
family/romance not mix lol. (except with ottamai, i forced peter faithful, by only letting him leave house for work
& in bed with Samantha at home)
As soon as i saw Lazlo i decided he's totally gonna be my werewolf.
Used mod to not change werewolf personality though... didnt want him full outgoing
bustin into people's houses in middle of night.
Eventually she stopped rolling wants to change him like 10 days from being elder, musta liked
animalistic WooHooin... he comes home fed & full of energy from work

capn hero/criminal mastermind perfect for raising kids which is kinda funny... no need for nanny.
they had 5 kids, twins(boys), a girl, (boy & girl), made one son a werewolf(his name was lobo... had too)

Random Goosing!

Father & son transforming & no i didnt keep his son in that outfit... was his transition to adult from
college clothes.... Was fun playing werewolf in uni though...
2 grrr's at the evil cow mascot & it never came back.

& lazlo getting old... as a werewolf of course... he is older than juliette... she was a teen at start & him adult.

next her sister hermia & beau broke... totally cute & 4 daughters all blonde, 2 sets twins.
2 in red older(adult) & 2 in blue younger(teens atm)

all together(very blonde) & really look alike....

Next Beatrice Monty & Cyd Roseland... Alexander Teatherton totally set em up, nabbed Beatrice as walkby & called
Cyd over... put em in her hottub & I checked em from makin selectable with simblender... both triple bolted each other.
Perfect... here she is smootchin him randomly downtown while i'm playing Tina Caliente, product of next cute couple.
Tina's totally chattin up Dirk Dreamer... they double bolted both money sims too lol.

Apparently he likes to watch her bathe... for science of course, knowledge sims....

Dustin Broke & Dina Caliente, both fortune sims, both nature oth, not married though... both got other person on the side.
Dustin has Angela yet & Dina has Don as occasional lover. but i think their daughter very pretty tbh, got dustin's shnoz
i think & Dina's green eyes.

Of course with Dina & Dustin together didn't hook her up with Malcom Landgraab this time.
So i gave him another fortune blonde... Regan Capp. Triple bolted easily with little turn on modifications.
And yea... i killed her husband... he was really a jerk to Kent...
I gave Kent the Capp Manor cuz well knowledge sim & buncha ghosts.
I dont think juliette/hermia/tybalts(forget her name ><) mom likes him there though..

Gonna work on an heir next time play em, should be interesting lookin blonde baby.

Penny Weiss & Vidcund Curious... they double bolted when she spied on him... so i hooked it up.
Made this handsome fellow... i named him Nickel...
He did get his dad's blue eyes though
& Ya i did expand the top floor of the house, got huge upstairs entertaining area & second bathroom.
He triple bolted Melody Tinker & she in return so he's got a woman lined up already lol.

Other pairing i got are Chester Gieke & Cleo Shiboku, they met while both in criminal career.
I'm really curious to see the babies of those 2... atm i got Chester raisin the Newson kids... all they needed was
an adult in daytime & criminal mastermind job perfect, so gave him huge house & took em all in.
Gonna move in Cleo & marry her once the toddlers are teens... free babysitters!

Angela Pleasant i have with Puck Summerdream... should get interesting redhead babies from em.
I need to remove love/crush between her & Dustin i guess & get em married & pop out kids.

I like Don Lothario with all his baby momma's of course... by far biggest venture i took on.

Oddest pairing.... zombie Romeo Monty & Loki Beaker... didnt want em both gone completely.
So hooked em up & Loki lives on Monty Ranch & i find it really funny when they slowly steal newspapers...

Anyway... thats what i did & i think are nice couples.... not exactly maxis premade pairs...
but w/e i'm really enjoying megahood & sorry pic dump...
Field Researcher
#31 Old 25th Feb 2014 at 4:42 AM Last edited by lella27 : 25th Feb 2014 at 6:05 AM.
Natasha Una and Cleo Shikibu are super cute together. I had to install Tarlia's uberhood a couple times to get it right. The first time I randomized gender prefs with ACR and Natasha and Cleo both ended up lesbian so I paired them. The next two installs Natasha ended up lesbian or bi again so I made Cleo lezzie too and got them together again. They went on a Far East vacation with Patricia Wan too and kept peeing themselves in front of the Wise Old Man from drinking too much tea because I didn't know what to do lololol. Cleo was briefly a werewolf because Natasha defaults with werewolf as one of her turn-ons. She kept rolling the want for Cleo to be cured of lycanthropy so I changed that turn-on to hard worker and made Cleo's turn-ons unemployed and creative. I changed Natasha to Pleasure/secondary Grilled Cheese, and she still gets plenty of Grilled Cheese wants. They have 2 bolts.

Their darling boolProp babby Bebe has Cleo's face shape, Natasha's eyes, nose, hair and skin color, and recessive dark blue eyes. She's an Aquarius and is slightly sloppy, slightly shy, and highly playful, active, and nice. Here's what she looked like temporarily aged into an adult (she's currently a child). She defaulted with that 'fro and those hippie clothes, I think I'll keep them.

Natasha's fat in my game so when she's pregnant she gets really big.

Patricia Wan and John Mole met through friends obviously and are triple-bolters. Apparently I have an autonomous Go Steady mod and they started going out while on being non-playable during an outing. They're cute together but I'm too attached to their swank bachelor/bachelorette pads to have either of them move out and get married yet. Cleo moved in with Natasha so Patricia lives with her shiba inu and her new roomie Marie Mazza the former pizza girl, who cleans up pretty nice.

Frances Worthington and Stella Terrano are a cute classy couple that make a variety of attractive kids (once I make them non-green and give most of them nose-lengthening surgery.)

The rightmost girl is in my current game and the other three are extracted from previous games.

Mad Poster
#32 Old 25th Feb 2014 at 6:11 AM
I like the Ramaswamis- they have twins and the twins are pretty. Tina Traveller grows up into a very pretty Sim, so does Isaiah Gavigan. Totally love Chester Gieke, I like the Knowledge Sims. The Picasos have these active kids that run around all the time. I also like Pong Grundstrom from BV - have put him through Uni and he taught all my other Sims to do Tai Chi.
Test Subject
#33 Old 4th Mar 2014 at 8:34 PM
I really like the Ramirez's as a couple, Checo & Lisa, always kept em together & so easy to triple bolt em.
In megahood, i had Lisa pump out 3 servo's for workers in the furniture shop... Checo is surrounded by 3 copies
of his wife at work, but he so crazy for Lisa i've not even had him check em out lol.
Well another reason I like em cuz i really like Tessa & always grow her up & take her through college.

Here she is talking to Tina Caliente about her first woohoo after just meeting her, she must be very proud of it!

Well it was with Don Lothario's & Circe Beaker's son, so she got one handsome boy.
Also that's kinda creepy to listen in Johnny.

Don Lothario & Natasha Una had a pretty handsome boy i name him Queso... nice little dinner here(grilled cheese).

Always put Cassandra Goth & Darren Dreamer together, i know kinda cliche i guess but they work good.
Alexander I usually pair up with Lucy Burb, & make both knowledge sim & they triple bolt pretty easily.

The Gavigan's I've come to enjoy more together, as i played em more, had em have a daughter,
I named her Isabella, might let em have more but need bigger house...

Isaiah hooked up with Ginger Newson in college, both have exact same personalities i guess!
Think i'll keep em together, they pretty cute.

So i put the Picaso's in the megahood cuz well never played em, figured try em out.
John Burb & Jess meet & triple bolted... probably good pair tbh, idk gotta break up to 2 marriages for em
though, but yea i think they'd work good together & tbh was thinking of making Jennifer Bi....
I have this theory that Jennifer Burb & Nina Caliente would make really good looking kids & wanna try it out.
and Matthew did really hit it off with Patricia Wan....

Bottom Summerdream & Benedick Monty i've come to like together too... but i've made Benedick a player though.
Atm i only got him & his dad to carry on the family name.... Romeo's a zombie so no kids & Mercutio's dead.
But Antonio found a nice family sim downtownie lol, well could have Bea have kids w/o getting married though,
& Bianca's a Roseland now.

Here's Bottom shaking her... bottom, While Benedick brags bout his grades to his sis.

I decided to keep Tybalt Capp & Klara Vonderstein together, they met in dorm in uni & hit it off.
They had a son, i named him Cal(after his grandpa, but shortened it), & Tybalt's scowl very hereditary...
though Klara kinda got one too, but it's perfect for this situation, meeting your gf's dad, he just has such
wierd look on his face, but looks a lot like his dad with his mom's hair color.

Isabella: Dad, this is Cal,& i really like him.
Nathan: You didn't bring home a bum townie, did you, honey?
Isabella: No, his dad's a Capp & a showbiz icon, & his mom's an architect.
Nathan: Nice to meet you, Cal, so why not in private school.
Cal: My dad said he hated the stupid uniform, & only benefit got from it was a lousy scholarship that we didn't need.
Cal: I'd like to go myself, & mom really wants me too.
Nathan: Your mom's a knowledge sim isn't she?
Cal: Ya, as am I, she pretty sure she can convince dad especially if means another friend.
Nathan: Yea... that usually works with Pop Sims.

Anyway stupid little conversation i made up of them sitting there.
Lab Assistant
#34 Old 6th Mar 2014 at 8:32 PM
ajay loner and lola singles make adorable kids.
Mad Poster
#35 Old 30th May 2014 at 9:29 PM Last edited by lauratje86 : 30th May 2014 at 9:42 PM.
I've been playing Pleasantview recently, with a couple of simbin families (the Ottomai, because I love them - they're possibly my favourite family in the game - and the Ramaswami's, because they also come with the Weather subhood, so I ended up with them in the bin and figured I'd add them to the 'hood) and with Kaylynn Langerak and Gordon King (Dustin's burglar friend) made playable. I've been playing the 'hood in rotation for about 23 days now (in-game days, I mean) and it's given me the chance to decide who my favourite premade pairings are, at least from within Pleasantview.

Beau Broke & Sharla Ottomas - Beau and Sharla were friends as children but showed little interest in each other (or indeed in anyone!) as teens, as they were both very focussed on their studies. Whilst in college, however, Beau rolled the want to have his first woohoo, and who better to have it with than Sharla? Things progressed quickly from there, and they are now engaged. Sharla recently graduated from college, Beau has one more exam before he graduates. They live together in a trailer, just across the road from Beau's childhood home, with Sharla's two half-alien teenagers, Orion and his younger half-sister Andromeda. They plan to get married when Beau has graduated from college, so not long to wait now.They are the only non-Romance couple in my current 'hood who have ever rolled mutual woohoo wants outside of a date, and for this I salute them!

Don Lothario & Nina Caliente - Don and Nina have been woohoo-buddies for ages. Don went through a phase where he wanted to marry Nina, as a result of which he ended up breaking off his engagement with Cassandra Goth and asking Nina to be his girlfriend. They are now in an open relationship - Nina occasionally dates John Burb (who loves Jennifer, but has been acting a bit oddly since their daughter Lucy died of food poisoning) and Don is openly involved with Dina - they date, flirt, kiss and woohoo quite happily in front of Nina, and she doesn't mind a bit. The three of them, plus Dina's son with the late Mortimer Goth, have even been on a very successful holiday to Twikkii Island together, where they all had a great time.

They're definitely my top two. I do like Dustin Broke & Angela Pleasant as well - they're married now, and have twin daughters named Danielle and Madeleine. They're not as all over each other as Beau and Sharla though - in fact, they don't really roll many wants for each other in their day-to-day lives. Dirk Dreamer & Lilith Pleasant would be another favourite couple, but Lilith just won't roll a darned marriage want even though she's heavily pregnant with Dirk's child and he's desperate to marry her. Bah!
Alchemist
#36 Old 30th May 2014 at 9:38 PM
My favorite couple is Juliette Capp and Romeo Monty, they really have chemistry. Otherwise it is Ophelia Nigmos and Johnny Smith, they are really cute and somehow it feels like their personalities really connect.
Instructor
#37 Old 1st Jun 2014 at 12:23 AM
Kaylynn and Daniel
Cassandra and Herb
Dina & Mortimer
Don and Coral ( dons got himself a suga momma ! )
Peter and Priya
Hermia & Mercutio

Peace, Harmony & Balance... Libra is Love..
Lab Assistant
#38 Old 1st Jun 2014 at 9:14 PM
The Pleasant twins and their pairings interest me a great deal.
I love how Maxis played to the conventional romantic tropes with the love lives of the two Pleasant sisters. Angela, typical good girl attracted to a bad boy with a golden heart, and Lilith, a bit of a rebel attracted to the responsible young boy. I used to dislike these two pairings initially, but after some time, I realized how perfect their pairings are. Lilith gives Dirk a much-needed edge, Dirk will work himself to death cut off from his entire family otherwise. It is because of Lilith, he is so balanced. Same with Lilith, her parental issues and rebellious edge needed an anchor to keep her steady.
Angela and Dustin play to the same angle in an opposite way. Angela, being the prissy, uptight girl who needs to let loose and have fun. Dustin needs to keep his rebellious edge in check and be a part of a functional, conventional family which Angela can give him. These two pairings make sense.
However, My favourite couple will always be Nervous and Pascal. They are beautiful to watch. The way their friendship develops and they fall in love- lovely. Pascal is the only saviour of Nervous, his champion. I love them together. In my game, they adopted a beautiful, amber eyed baby girl, Athena.
I like Don-Nina too. They are like Robin and Barney as someone mentioned. Which reminds me of HIMYM finale and how they ruined everything. So, I won't even go there. *cries* But yes, I love how through the cheatings, the breakups, the babies, the heartbreaks, they always find their way back to each other. And every time they ruin it, but their relationship is beautifully toxic like that.
I have always paired up Mercutio and Tybalt in my game, so I am completely biased here, but I think they make the most adorable couple. When they finally grow out of their hate and realize that they would much rather spend their time kissing each other, is a sight to see. The first time I did that, it was like a small victory for me. They are so thoughtful and obsessed with each other as a couple. Both throw constant wants about one another and are generally always together. I love them. They have adopted a baby girl with pale-blond hair and ice-blue eyes, Ophelia.
Test Subject
#39 Old 8th Jun 2014 at 12:58 PM
For me its Nervous Subject and Pascal Curious. My best friend and I ship them together :P
Test Subject
#40 Old 28th Jul 2014 at 4:59 AM
I'm a huge fan of John Burb and Brandi Broke. They always have triple bolts with each other and are so sweet together!
Lab Assistant
#41 Old 18th Aug 2014 at 10:34 PM
Johnny Smith and Ophelia Nigmos. I always pair them together. They're my OTP. :lovestruc

Ajay Loner and Lola Curious, they make so cute babies together!

Tank Grunt abd Kristen Loste. They both have the same hobby: sports. And they fit together in my opinion.

Ripp Grunt and Stella Terrano, you know, mostly as friends with benefits or something like that.

Nervous Subject and Erin Beaker, they're cute together. But their kids end up as clones of Nervous, but I don't mind.

Buck Grunt and Jill Smith, they are so sweet and cute.

Oh well, these are just pairings from Strangetown, because I mostly play it.

Signature:,,I'm loving the peace,it is my hobby''
Test Subject
#42 Old 29th Dec 2020 at 11:46 PM
Pleasantview:
DinaxMortimer
JohnxJennifer
BrandixDarren
DanielxNina
Strangetown:
LolaxAjay
Don’t know about Veronaville pairings
Staff - Moderator
staff: moderator
#43 Old 30th Dec 2020 at 2:50 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Peggy Penguin
Pleasantview:
DinaxMortimer
JohnxJennifer
BrandixDarren
DanielxNina
Strangetown:
LolaxAjay
Don’t know about Veronaville pairings

You have posted in a thread from 2014. Moderators don't really like people resurrecting old threads.

Here is the relevant rule in case you were unaware:
12. Do Not Bump Threads/No Threadcromancy: Do not post to an old thread just to bump it up to the top of the forum if you have nothing new to add, or to get it more visible (especially if it's your thread!) Don't resurrect old threads unless your comments are relevant and would be seen as a important addition to a thread. Continuing on a conversation dropped months ago is not a good idea - check dates.

Site rules can be found here.
Mad Poster
#44 Old 31st Dec 2020 at 4:38 AM
With help threads or technical threads I could understand that sort of response, but I don't see what's wrong with posting new replies to this sort of thread. "Resurrecting old threads" happens all the time in the pictures forum.
Page 2 of 2