Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 19th Aug 2016 at 6:52 PM Last edited by Seewolf : 19th Aug 2016 at 7:50 PM.
Default WCIF a mod for prism art studio's Artisan's Glassblowing and Jewelry making station?
That AGaJms SCREAMS loudly for a mod. After it was sold by EA seriously unfinished and I was really dissatisfied... or rather pissed off 7 ways to sunday with that one, because...

1. Not enough (usefull or decorative) items to make out of glas and jewelry.
2. it doesn't use up cristall dust at all - and again with the 3 basins of cristal dust it is so obvious, that they planned to use the dust. So yeah the crystall dust types should be categorised in 3 colours and used up for glasart and perhabs jewelry.
3. It doesn't use up gems, jewels or metallbars. Again there should be Items to use them up as you make yewelry. the higher up the cut of the jem or the metall bar, the pricier the jewelry.
It angers me to no end, that they send that item into the store as it is. It makes me really think: I want my money back!

So is there a mod existing, that fixes this item in any way or is there someone about to make one? Is there something like a discussion about it?
If yes, I would like to have a link to that one.

I remembered this old case when that overhaul for the Grandma's canning station came up - after all, that is one nice mod for another grand Idea turned into a dissapointing moneyrobber by EA.

Ant Edith:
Since a reply beautifully reminded me of another certain something:
If you use metalbars in the recipes and no or only smal amounts of glas, you could make metal objects. Hence a way to blacksmith. well you DO have a smelter, that smelts metal! A nice... pose? graphic? errr... whatever for some blacksmithing would be nice too, but well I have no Idea, if that would be to much.

God I yearn for some mod like that one....

Thank you for your help
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 19th Aug 2016 at 7:12 PM
Agreed. Any way to improve the Glassblowing would be welcome, especially since it's the closest I can get to smelting/blacksmithing in my medieval gameplays.

The only mod I know of for it is this one: http://simsasylum.com/tfm/index.php...#comment-211491 But it's a perk for UNI, not for SN's gemcutting or anything.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 19th Aug 2016 at 7:45 PM
Nice Mod, certainly of use for me *G* but just as a student