Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Missing Majors Uberpack!

by Nysha Posted 1st Oct 2007 at 4:53 PM - Updated 29th Sep 2011 at 4:19 PM by whiterider

286 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 270 Feedback Posts, 15 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 6 of 12
Test Subject
#126 Old 5th Oct 2007 at 6:50 PM
Awesome! I'm usually not one to download majors, but yours are just to great. Thank you so much!
Lab Assistant
#127 Old 5th Oct 2007 at 10:07 PM
Thanks bunches for the "everything" file and for all these cool new courses!
Scholar
#128 Old 5th Oct 2007 at 11:37 PM
Thank you (un énorme merci) for the translations (pour les traductions) The_French_Sim ! :D

PS : After the button. :p

All of nature is within us and we are part of all nature (Chief White Cloud)
Test Subject
#129 Old 6th Oct 2007 at 7:02 AM
Very well done.
Really appreciate your effort, It'll make my sims time in college more interesting for me

Thanks a lot! =D
Test Subject
#130 Old 6th Oct 2007 at 3:58 PM
Awsome! My simmies will have fun with these...

Quote:
So swim to the end of the river
Until there's no shiver left in your spine
Live like there won't be tomorrow
See through your sorrow
See through your own eyes
-Beautiful Life by Charlotte Martin

Call me Nozomi. Nothing else.
Simmer, Pokemon Trainer, and proud! ^_^
Lab Assistant
#131 Old 6th Oct 2007 at 4:30 PM
I love the jab at the occupations. Impressive creations, including the technical "stuff" it had to have taken - thanks for sharing!

Forgive me my nonsense, as I also forgive the nonsense of those that think they talk sense.
Robert Frost
Test Subject
#132 Old 6th Oct 2007 at 6:31 PM
Maybe Im very stupid, but I ask again: What happens to my sims if they study one of this ....how can it change life ?
Test Subject
#133 Old 6th Oct 2007 at 11:18 PM
Thanks a bunch - playing your majors will certainly be more entertaining than playing the Maxis ones over and over again!

If I encounter any problems I'll let you know
Lab Assistant
#134 Old 7th Oct 2007 at 12:21 AM
hehe these will be fun! i especially love the electrical engineering career! my daddy is an electrician...would have been funny though to have a course titled "Changing a light bulb 101" lmao!!!
Forum Resident
#135 Old 7th Oct 2007 at 12:27 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Beatrice402
Maybe Im very stupid, but I ask again: What happens to my sims if they study one of this ....how can it change life ?
The same as what happens when you study another major, but it's quite nice to have more variety and have a diploma that says you have a degree in something else than the usual majors.
Test Subject
#136 Old 7th Oct 2007 at 3:03 AM
Just so you know I VERY rarely leave comments while downloading from here. However, this is spectacular and I must say thank you! Im in college also and am annoyed at having so few to choose from in this game. This download will make it much better! So thank you and keep the good work coming!
Test Subject
#137 Old 7th Oct 2007 at 5:58 AM
Awesome!!!!!!
Lab Assistant
#138 Old 7th Oct 2007 at 11:30 AM
Loverly :D

Chant Chant Chant Chant Love War Fear Hate - Mob War Kill Hate - Chant Chant Chant Chant
All you ever get is all you steal - Side of London that the tourists never see...
Test Subject
#139 Old 7th Oct 2007 at 2:06 PM
thanks! very useful indeed! now i can have a sim that doesnt always do the same course!
Lab Assistant
#140 Old 7th Oct 2007 at 6:57 PM
OMG!!! Thank you SO MUCH!!! I finally found a computing major, so my sim can study the same thing I am. Love you!! Thanks!!!!
Test Subject
#141 Old 7th Oct 2007 at 7:52 PM
Ok so I downloaded it but whenever I put in my downloads folder, I click on the Majors Made easy Hack, and only the original Maxis majors come up... any ideas?

Great job by the way, I really wish I could try them out! They all sound AMAZING!
Forum Resident
#142 Old 7th Oct 2007 at 9:12 PM
As you would say, I am a bit insane and download the 'everything' version.
I am curious. I love your humour. Thank you for all this big big job.
Lab Assistant
#143 Old 7th Oct 2007 at 11:10 PM
delightful and much-needed. i was thinking university needed an expansion pack for the expansion pack to serve for all the new careers, but now we have this! i'm going to have to start using university again because these majors make it so much more worth it!

i build houses! that would sound much more important if they were real houses...
Test Subject
#144 Old 8th Oct 2007 at 4:14 AM
This is so wierd and freaky i wanna kiss u! And where's the stargate reference? Luv the Doctor Who thing. Bye! DOWNLOAD! :D
Test Subject
#145 Old 8th Oct 2007 at 10:11 AM
Ha ha the nursing career.. being a nurse lemme just say I woulda said "cleaning butts" not "cleaning". and "changing crappy bedsheets" not "cleaning bedsheets" but I love "drunk,dumb,dead"!!!! Oh and the "being nice to jackass superiors" should be "being nice to jackass patients and Doctors" and #1 needed class "Interpreting Doctor handwriting 101" (with a prerec of "dead languages or something)
All joking aside very good work A+
Née whiterider
retired moderator
Original Poster
#146 Old 8th Oct 2007 at 5:50 PM
csisnowflake, that's strange - you've unzipped my files, and put the packages in Downloads? If Majors made easier is working, so should my majors. =/

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Forum Resident
#147 Old 8th Oct 2007 at 7:47 PM
Hmmm?, really haven't played 'Uni' that much recently [Downloads] so this could be just the push I needed!...

Thanks!, these sound like great fun!.

To all, of the very talented MTS-2 creative types - my sincere thanks for taking the time to create/upload/share...
Test Subject
#148 Old 9th Oct 2007 at 12:51 AM
I LOVE this Uber-pack! I downloaded it when I first saw it last week or so, I love playing Uni now! Soooo much more variety!
Test Subject
#149 Old 9th Oct 2007 at 3:27 AM
I'm not sure. I downloaded the everything. I guess I will try downloading them one by one and let you know!
Test Subject
#150 Old 9th Oct 2007 at 3:27 PM
Ok. I fixed the problem. I thought I was extracting them, and then they got corrupted because something was wrong with my WinRar. I downloaded a new version and they work fine!

Good Job on these majors!
Page 6 of 12