Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

More requested no autonomy mods for Pets and Generations.

by claudiasharon Posted 13th Nov 2011 at 6:59 PM

55 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 17 Feedback Posts, 37 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Alchemist
THANKS POST
#2 Old 13th Nov 2011 at 7:20 PM
Thank you so much! Your mods are always so helpful.
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#3 Old 14th Nov 2011 at 1:01 AM
It's about time for some mods like this to happen, my sim house is constantly under gnome attack right now. These comes handy when something interesting becomes annoying because it happens too often.
Thank you very much.
Theorist
THANKS POST
#4 Old 14th Nov 2011 at 5:29 AM
Thank you
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 14th Nov 2011 at 5:40 AM
THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Finily no more horses and Unicorns eating my plants.....And no more gnomes......
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 14th Nov 2011 at 5:59 AM
Thanks for that treat mod. My Sims are constantly feeding their pets treats, which the pets get tired of, as evidenced by the big minus signs over their heads!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#7 Old 14th Nov 2011 at 6:41 AM
oh my gosh thank you for fixing that annoying royal court thing with kids!!! it drove me mad!!!
Test Subject
#8 Old 14th Nov 2011 at 11:04 AM
Is it possible to get rid of the horse gnomes too? I have had like twenty of them and they are spawning all the time.. So they are everywhere making my game all buggy and sloooow
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#9 Old 14th Nov 2011 at 12:48 PM
csnoautoeatharvestplant is exactly what I was looking for. I witnessed how wild animals ate most valuable plants from private and community lots and this is a real nuisance!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#10 Old 14th Nov 2011 at 1:39 PM
I agree with Cyron, the horses randomly eatting up all my hard earned high quality plants was starting to bother me something terrible. Thank you so much for creating this so I have the opt once and for all to stop them from destroying everything my self garderner employeed Sims have worked so hard to keep up for income.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#11 Old 14th Nov 2011 at 2:02 PM
It works!!! :-D
I removed all repellent gnomes and doors, tested this mod for two days and nights, even spawned a unicorn by a debug command but all they eat is grass!
You might ask yourself what am I talking about gnomes and doors. You can read the full story here if you like.
http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/464509.page
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#12 Old 14th Nov 2011 at 2:45 PM
@toukokuu Removing horse gnomes. You'll want the file "nochanceofhorsegnome.rar". Also, yay Todd!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#13 Old 14th Nov 2011 at 3:28 PM
Thank you so much!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 14th Nov 2011 at 5:47 PM
Oh, I tried to look for that but apparently missed it. I so love you now! Thank you so very much!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 14th Nov 2011 at 8:08 PM
Thank you.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 14th Nov 2011 at 9:17 PM
I love these no autonomy mods your making <3
but is there anything you can do to stop the autonomy "go to picnic" and "fishing" at parks ?
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#17 Old 14th Nov 2011 at 10:00 PM
thank you so much this you have idea how much I needed this!
I would like to make a request if thats okay!

Every time there is hay on my lot the sims ALWAYS want to rake it! Always!

Also this might be just me thats havng this problem but is there any way at all I could make my pets (mainly horses) less....stupid?
They'll be starving half to death yet they don't try to feed themselves and they wait to the very last minute to pee. I don't get it!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 15th Nov 2011 at 12:44 AM
Thanks you very much for these mods they are very usefull. I have been following this site from its inception and have never posted before but i felt the need to do so not and make a request for a mod an noauto mod to stop sims from unsaddling horses everytime after dismount. Thank you.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 15th Nov 2011 at 1:25 AM
Thank you so much for the no-treat mod.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#20 Old 15th Nov 2011 at 1:26 AM
@LisaV913z, YumiJam and philcool, all made, just waiting for them to be approved.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 26th Nov 2011 at 12:07 PM
lol you forgot about the horse gnomes. also, could you make a mod that stops the pets from negatively reacting to the house mess? Thanks! these are great mods!
Test Subject
#22 Old 26th Nov 2011 at 5:07 PM
Thanks so much for these useful Mods. It sure is a bummer, tending, weeding, and watering all of the edible plants in my garden, only to look up and discover that a wandering horse or a pesky Unicorn have stopped in to chow down on the best of my veggies This is going to save me from having to put fences and locked gates around all of my properties! : You deserve a great big, Simmie hug! gjob:
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#23 Old 28th Nov 2011 at 2:52 PM
I LOVE you. Thanks a lot for these mods! My sims have a collection of about 20 of each kind of gnomes, adding to those wild horses that stop by my house just to eat my plants.
Again THANKS!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 30th Nov 2011 at 7:12 AM
Thank You! You read my mind I was also gonna ask you to do the feed treats one and I am eternally grateful for the cheering one.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#25 Old 4th Dec 2011 at 2:55 PM
Quote: Originally posted by JLRsimmer
lol you forgot about the horse gnomes. also, could you make a mod that stops the pets from negatively reacting to the house mess? Thanks! these are great mods!

Horse gnomes have their own separate thread...see comments above for link.
Page 1 of 3