Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Banned
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd Dec 2017 at 2:56 PM
Default Can duckbill37 please be banned?
He's been posting harmful content on this thread since Dec 18

Considering he wrote "no1 cares" on a post about suicide and continued to post afterwards, I'm surprised action hasn't been taken earlier
Advertisement
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#2 Old 23rd Dec 2017 at 3:24 PM Last edited by maxon : 23rd Dec 2017 at 3:50 PM.
If you want to report posts, you can use the report button on the post - that way we see problem posts quicker. However, now I've seen it, I'll talk to an admin. Thanks

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Banned
Original Poster
#3 Old 23rd Dec 2017 at 3:25 PM
I've already reported one of his posts
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#4 Old 23rd Dec 2017 at 3:29 PM
Well it helps to keep doing it - otherwise it just looks like a one-off.

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Instructor
#5 Old 17th Jan 2018 at 1:52 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Mordecai and Rigby
He's been posting harmful content on this thread since Dec 18

Considering he wrote "no1 cares" on a post about suicide and continued to post afterwards, I'm surprised action hasn't been taken earlier

oh i remember that one, i commented back that he should skip that topic or something (or whatever i was saying there) and take your agrees one too

i saw he was banned so nobody should see it now
it should be him who want to commit suicide: he won't like it when someone comment him with no 1 cares right ?

i knew someone who literally wanted to end up his own life so i won't be hard to the person who wants to kill their self
next time i'll report it if there's something i can't trust or are not allowed in the comments
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#6 Old 17th Jan 2018 at 2:11 AM
@Mordecai and Rigby if you see more posts that violate the rules hit the report button on them all. The way the system works is that people gain a certain number of warning points on a post and once you have enough you get a ban. As Maxon said if you report one it looks like only one and they will only get the warning points for one. The report button means they will all get seen.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~