Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 19th Oct 2016 at 9:12 AM
Incorrect Executable - Expecting: ts3w.exe, Got: TS3.exe
Hey there, so last week I downloaded a dress off of Tumblr, I noticed it took about 15 minutes to install and that has never been, but I thought nothing of it. Next day i play for about an hour and my game crashes. I've tried taking the game off of the DEP but it still crashes, and uninstalled all of the CC I got that day. I downloaded Zoxell's CLA and i keep getting Incorrect Executable - Expecting: ts3w.exe, Got: TS3.exe and I am stuck at a dead end. I have every expansion pack and the Town life stuff pack also a few expansion packs were downloaded through origin. I have a few Nraas mods but that's about it. I've been playing on this computer about 3-4 years and have never had my game crash like this and I am really frustrated. I've looked everywhere and still no clue on how to fix this. Please help. Thank You
Advertisement
Alchemist
#2 Old 19th Oct 2016 at 11:22 AM Last edited by varpunen : 19th Oct 2016 at 11:41 AM.
The executable error you're having... did you read this: https://nraas.wikispaces.com/share/view/79113519 It seems that 1.69 doesn't use ts3w.exe and the CLA doesn't know it and therefore doesn't work right. At least that's the information I found. I'm still on 1.67 with the original CLA, so I had to look that new one up.

Did you try resetting to factory settings by moving the whole Sims 3 folder to desktop?