Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 21st Jun 2016 at 4:49 PM Last edited by pretenshus : 21st Jun 2016 at 5:04 PM.
Default Depreciating the value of a lot (w/o selling stuff)
inb4: I believe this thread belongs in the help forum but mts logs me out every time I try to post a new thread :/

Background: I'd like to buy a lot labeled as a hangout, I'm confused as to why it's valued at 11k in build/buy but when I try to buy it in live its up at 61k (its rather small and has NO items other than plants, windows, doors, etc).

Is there a way to depreciate the lot, I tried doing it with the actual depreciate option with nraas but the price doesn't change...
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 22nd Jun 2016 at 3:34 PM
There must be a bonus value added to the lot. I admit I don't know ANYTHING about CAW but I do know that there's an option to add additional property value to lots.

Someone else correct me if I'm wrong, please.
Inventor
#3 Old 22nd Jun 2016 at 6:34 PM Last edited by douglasveiga : 22nd Jun 2016 at 8:24 PM.
Each venue type have a specific "basecost". For hangouts it's 50k. Just change the venue to another cheaper type.