Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 25th Oct 2014 at 3:56 PM
Default Some specific medieval/fantasy stuff
After taking extended break from the game, I decided to jump back in when my local retailer put a bunch of the expansion packs in the discount bin after the release of the Sims 4. While I still had most of my downloads, there are some I'm trying to re-find or find replacements for. I'm trying to recreate a medieval fantasy world and in particular I'm looking for.

-Sil fantasy's TSM to Sims3 dress conversions. I have the cocomama/omegasims/sims key ones. However, it seems there were a couple of dresses that I really liked that were only available from sil fantasy
-medieval type tranportation: I know the horses in pets have probably replaced the horse/bicycle but I would still like to have some wagons and or coaches or other fantasy type transportation available.
-npc editor/organizer: Maybe I'm just imagining it, but I remember a program like this existing.
-More teen/elder medieval clothes (especially male ones): I seem to remember I sims 3 site the specialized in medieval stuff that had some nice ones, but I forget the name and it may no longer exist. I've got all the clothes from the mts/merry makers (and they are awesome), but I'd like a little more variety. Also, robes and armor.
-Medieval stuff for horses: Pets was one of the expansions I just grabbed. Is there medieval stuff available for the horses? (And the other pets too?)

Thank you in advance!
Advertisement