Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#1 Old 6th Oct 2014 at 11:15 PM
Default stretching skeleton
HI. I was thinking when using stretch skelteon , the sims can get taller or shorter. What is it that happens to the actual skeleton ,does the position of joints change? It would seem like it does,but if it is true then one can do the same on certain body meshes like when for instance I use high heels on my meshes, I like the females body to retaine her legs length and instead be taller like in real life. I never use high heels on my female meshes since I personally think it looks ugly with shortend calves. I mean if stretch skeleton does indeed change the position of the joints then well it must be posssible somehow to manipulate the skeleton thru some adjustment somewhere. I would imagine some values in the cres on that particular mesh Right?

I am fully aware of the fact that stretch skeleton has a limit and after that limit, the animations won't look right, even though it must be possible to move the position of the joints somehow. I think Marvine was experimenting with that in one of her meshes where the knee joint was actually higher on that particular mesh (the stripper) to make her legs look nicer and taller with those high heels. Any idea?