Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
#76 Old 24th Jul 2007 at 5:05 AM
Quote: Originally posted by broo
I usually play nice. I have quite scandalous past myself (you wouldn't believe) so I try to make my sims as ordinary as possible.

I love this answer. I too, sometimes enjoy the ordinary sims life...because there are times (for me, mostly in the distant past) when life can be too interesting.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#77 Old 24th Jul 2007 at 6:41 AM
hehe well mine usually happens when i throw parties when my wifes at work chat em up, hug em after a while youll be making out and well.....ya know...
Lab Assistant
#78 Old 24th Jul 2007 at 10:18 AM
Oh wow, bP, I feel very sorry for Armando!

I once had 4 women pregnant from Don Lothario, but that's not really a scandal as the game made Don that way, I didn't.

Don also had twins with the maid while still engaged to Cassandra.

I really need to get some scandals going on!
Lab Assistant
#79 Old 24th Jul 2007 at 11:32 PM
Hmm, in one of my neighborhoods called Dragonfly Bluffs, I have possibly enough drama going on that the whole neighborhood should be on Springer. Take for example my favorite family, the Botne family. They consit of a plantsim mother, her elder husband, emo teen son, mooching adult daughter, annoying brat daughter and a pantsim baby. The father cheated on the wife with a teen and she divorced him. Then she got married to Robert Klawz, a sports columnist with his two bully-jock sons. Needless to say they don't get along with the Botne children and they are enemies with all three (except the plantsim toddler). The emo son Valentine is gay and oddly enough the mother gets all upset whenever she sees him with his boyfriend and they are enemies, the moocher daughter is having an affair with a married man (who has two children).
And also I have a family in Dragonfly Bluffs called the Devore family. The father is a vampire and lives with his fiancee and his fiancees sister and he and the sister are secret lovers.
And finally my third drama-filled family, the Fu'duddy family (which is a family of two old ladies who are both best freinds) are both in love with the same man, who is a fortune sim who wants both of them for money.
retired moderator
Original Poster
#80 Old 26th Jul 2007 at 11:48 PM
Chazemataz... When I read your post, I swear you were talking about your neighborhood called "Dragonfly Butts." I was thinking, 'Dragonfly Butts'? Thats the weirdest name Ive ever heard for a neighborhood... Haha anyways, great scandals!

Formerly known as boolPropped
Forum Resident
#81 Old 26th Jul 2007 at 11:51 PM
I am in the process of making a new scandal now. My victim this time is Veronaville. Once I get the scandal up a few I will post it.

BTW everyone has some uber awsome scandals. Anyone think about making it a story?
Field Researcher
#82 Old 27th Jul 2007 at 12:05 AM
I was trying to make a scandal but my sims are taking it waaaay too well.

Pedro, a recent university graduate has been seen dating and woohooing a minor named MeShell (the daughter of one of his neighbours). Pedro walks by their house to see MeShell. Her mother Lisa, welcomes him into the house, invites him to stay for dinner and both of MeShell's parents, Lisa and Hayden, are absolutely fascinated by Pedro and absolutely adore him. MeShell is in utter shock! She's still trying to figure out how to stage a proper teenage rebellion. She starts to make out with Pedro in the kitchen. Lisa just cheers her on. MeShell, completely disgusted with her parents behaviour, gets into the photobooth with Pedro, thinking this will be it! This is when her parents are going to flip a lid. This time, both Lisa and Hayden are outside cheering. MeShell has now found out she's pregnant and now Pedro wants to get married.

Yeah, I'm having a bit of a hard time with scandels for MeShell.
retired moderator
Original Poster
#83 Old 27th Jul 2007 at 12:08 AM
rome_raven... Thats hilarious! My teenage Sims' parents have never cheered on their kids for making out and whatnot. They must be a very open-minded family!

Field Researcher
#84 Old 27th Jul 2007 at 4:39 AM
I just thought of another from the same neighbourhood.

Kendra Wilson is Lisa (from MeShell's scandaless scandal) best friend from University. Kendra has decided she's going to woohoo with at least 20 different sims. Before they started their sorority, Kendra managed to get 2 guys from their dormitory. They also did all of her school work. When they actually started their sorority, Kendra could depened on the other 2 guys and was determined to get a 4.0 GPA without actually going to class so she started on her professors. Two more down and apparently the dean doesn't pay attention to what's going on on campus because the 2 professors are still working there now. Kendra finally declared her major, which gave her 1 more professor because the other professor was a woman and Kendra was not willing to go there. Kendra started paying attention to the old cafeteria worker from her old dorm. He was willing and the photobooth was available and the chimes went off (I'm telling you there is something screwy about every single one of the photoboothes in my game, everyone comes out pregnant). Kendra still had another term to go. So she rushed it and made it home in time to give birth to her son Tyrone.

You think a kid when would slow her down? Think again. Any decent Romance sim would continue as things were going but Kendra started to think about her financial security. She figured the old man should have a decent amount of money right? He's apparently been working forever at a prestigious University. Pension alone should be good. He moved over unemployed with a "so called" $1000...yeah, I haven't seen that money yet. Kendra realized he was just draining her little bit of resources and apparently neglects his son despite the fact he's home with him all day long (Hayden was the one who'd com over everyday to feed and change Tyrone's diaper and he didn't even live there!). Kendra sped the old man down in his demise and finally got some kinda money from his insurance when he kicked the bucket. It wasn't much but Tyrone got some new clothes and a room built onto the house just for him.

Kendra started to worry again about her lack of woohoo for quite sometime and hooked up with the University Coach. Pregnant first try and it was in a bed this time. Kendra is dismayed at this news but starts to worry about her financial security again. She asks the Coach to move in. He at least comes in with $7000. Kendra put it to good use around the house. The Coach became annoying and suddenly he was gone. Before Kendra even gave birth. She was expecting one child but gave birth to twins, Tyrell and Tanya. She neglected them so badly herself as she worked on getting up in her job, that Tyrone did most of the raising. Now there was a teen (by now) who was completely disgusted by his mother's behavior. As soon as the twins became children, Tyrone was in the first taxi cab out of Truth (their neighbourhood) and off to University.

However, since the twins were born, she tried to hook up with Pedro while he was a teen. They didn't reach to far. By the time he reached University, he was looking for stability and Kendra wasn't it. Kendra then moved on to this teen townie. He's happy, and she's moving on. Kendra is currently eyeing the mailman Stephon...
Instructor
#85 Old 27th Jul 2007 at 7:53 AM
LOL! I love this thread.
I took Ricky Corimer (former teen townie) dowtown with his latest galpal Amber Thayer. They were having a really good time, but the town business tycoon (a good family man with five kids) kept following them around and freaking out. He had minus signs flying all over the place.
Finally he goes over to sweet little Amber and slaps the stars out of her. I was shocked because it was so out of character and I couldn't recall him interacting with either Sim before.
I got to thinking, then I remembered when I very first got the game, Ricky Corimer was always the kid every teen brought home from school, so I used him for everyone's first kiss...including the business tycoon's oldest son's kiss. (You would think that since the Dad wasn't even there and that the boys dated when they were teens, he wouldn't have freaked. I can't think of any other reason!) Anyway, Mr. Business Tycoon has this real hatred going for Amber now. He like obsesses on her and gets the flames in his thought bubbles. He's not mad at Ricky at all. Ricky didn't even react when his date got slapped and cried...that cad!
Speaking of scandal there is plenty in the business tycoon's family.
While he and his wife are the pillars of the community their butler 'Andrews' carried on an affair with two different women. He ended up with neither!
Oldest son Manny became a Hall of Famer and retired from the Llamas team.
He's happily joined to former maid Remington Harris. Of course he ruthlessly just dumped his long time flame Goopy GilsCarbo after meeting Remington. The Goop still carries the torch and just keeps wandering by the house hoping to see Manny. It's kinda sad.
Second son Max is a real stinker. He kept going back and forth between Meadow Thayer and a girl named Dee Cox since he was a teen. He finally got Dee pregnant with his twin daughters. Instead of marrying Dee, he seduced his parents new maid KayLynn and got her pregnant. He's also having affairs with several townie women and my town ho Cherrie. He has five children now. KayLynn gave him a son and another set of twins.
The first thing daughter Millicent did after I finally let her age was take up with her best friend's husband. While I had Millicent and the guy making out on the living room couch, the pregnant wife woke up and started going into labor. After getting rid of Millicent, the guy ran upstairs to cheer his wife on.
The youngest Milton seems to be following in Max's footsteps. He's a teen with several groupie girlfriends.
Son Mel is the only one who has dated the same girl since his teen years. They had a beautiful dream wedding and lived happily, faithfully, and boringly ever after. LOL!
I just revisited this neighborhood (my very first) and it brought back all the fun I used to have just playing.
retired moderator
Original Poster
#86 Old 28th Jul 2007 at 12:31 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Bad kay
Oh wow, bP, I feel very sorry for Armando!

Yeah, I know. He is a good husband and a good dad, but Angie isnt too faithful. She is now keeping her eye on a young teenage boy who just moved to Veronaville...

Quote: Originally posted by Montridge
Son Mel is the only one who has dated the same girl since his teen years. They had a beautiful dream wedding and lived happily, faithfully, and boringly ever after.

Haha nice! You have to have at least a couple of those in your game...

Lab Assistant
#87 Old 28th Jul 2007 at 3:57 PM
I've got a HP neighborhood going. Snape and Molly Weasley are best friends and I think Sev is trying to get in her unmentionables.

Severus is married to Medea Andromeda and they have 6 sons together. Indeed they seem to be the only couple capable of producing sons even though I've done the baby pacifier roll and everything. So they whole neighborhood is going to be cousins pretty soon, and then the inbreeding will be hilarious.

James Potter and Bellatrix Black are on their way to having an affair, as well as Lucius and Lily. Who knows what might happen
Instructor
#88 Old 28th Jul 2007 at 4:18 PM
my scandals are always accidental. my latest involves Elmekia Lance and Flare Arrow two UNI friends who ended up madly in love by the end of freshman year. the girls had a great time at college,nothing amiss but of course on thier next to last day Elmekia kissed one of the game generated students (pam carr i think) right in front of Flare. of course flare was angry and she promptly beat the snot out of Pam. i spent the entire last 2 days trying to mend thier relationship and after graduation and moving in together back in Quick Quip (main hood) Elmekia went on a cheating spree spawned by Flares inability to forgive her girlfriend for one college fling. currently they are not speaking and they argue everytime they see each other. poor Elmekia has been sleeping on the couch for a sim week. i guess Flare never heard that college is the time for experimentation, hehe.

(virtual cookies for anyone who knows where thier names came from :P)

My policy is: If you have any complaints about anything at all...I hate you.
Test Subject
#89 Old 31st Jul 2007 at 1:00 PM
Lol I love scandals on the sims.

I'm going to explain my main ones because I can.

Liam & Jennie, (who are now dead) had six kids, Amelia & Thomas, (twins) Adam, Travis and Adrienne & Nathan. (twins)

Amelia had a rather normal life.
Scandalous Thing #1. Thomas married Roxie Sharpe straight out of college and had a daughter with her called Amanda. Thomas got fired from his job in the natural scientist career track and started to work in the business one. Roxie got bored during the day and had an affair with old boyfriend Jonah. Got pregnant to Jonah and had a daughter named Rosalie, who Thomas loved more than his actual daughter.
Amanda dropped out of college with her lesbian girlfriend to join a vampire cult.
Roxie then broke up with Thomas for Jan Someone (can't remember her last name.)
Thomas was an emotional wreck, he was in red aspiration, frequent visits from the social bunny, and Rosalie was eventually taken off him, and was sent to live with her older half sister Amanda who had (in the mean time) had a baby with the head of the vampire clan (by use of boolprop) has had her girlfriend, but they ran away with their kids and became normal humans and got married.

All is well now though, Thomas remarried and had three more children and Rosalie married Amanda's wifes kid and has son of her own, and met her dad for the first time recently.

Scandalous Thing #2: Thomas' second child, Jodie, is a famous model and is married to her husband Michael and has a son named James. Yes she is having an affair with her high school boyfriend, Romeo Monty, who is married to Heather Huffington, and they have three sons. Soon both Michael and Heather are going to find out about the affair and divorce Romeo and Jodie who are going to get married.

Scandalous Thing #3: Adam lived a normal life, marrying a doctor and having four kids, Daniel, Brent, Rebecca and Jude.
The first kid, Daniel, is a criminal mastermind and is married to a lady named Grace, who rebelled from her strict weird religious family and had a daughter, Tegan, whilst being a teen, but has settled down now. Whilst a teen, Tegan fell in love with about fifteen boys, including her step dads younger brother Jude, making Daniel hate her. However, once she turned into an adult she WooHoo'd with Daniel, and is now pregnant with his child.

Scandalous Thing #4: Travis has a strict military family, and has six children. He wouldn't let his three daughters dress fashionably or wear make up, resulting in two of them looking very ugly but one of them, Allie, is very pretty, and even though her dad tries to keep her away from boys, she had her first kiss with Connor Monty, middle child of Romeo and Heathers. But he is dating a girl named Christine, Allie's eldest aunt Amelia's adopted daughter.

Scandalous Thing #5: Adrienne married Tybalt Capp and they had five kids, Lachlan, Tate, Chistopher, Michaela and Justin, as well as looking after Adrienne's twins youngest, Mallory.
Michaela has an "arranged marriage" with Malcolm Landgraab but she is in love with childhood boyfriend Puck, and has been having an affair with him for as long as she's been married. She's pregnant and I don't know who the father is.

I have about a billion others but I've already written so much that noones going to read it Lol.
Test Subject
#90 Old 31st Jul 2007 at 1:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by longdaysend

(virtual cookies for anyone who knows where thier names came from :P)

Spells. From Slayers.
#91 Old 31st Jul 2007 at 1:35 PM
In my main neighbouhood, Hulaville, I had a couple, Mike & Ivandra, who were married with 3 sons, Sean, Chad & todd. Ivandra had an affair, got pregnant by her lover & left. Mike went to bits, neglected the kids, and they were all taken away by the social worker. He eventually found another Girlfriend, Nina Garcia. Nina's sister, Dina, adopted the 3 sons, then sent them to live with nina & mike, so essentially, mike got his kids back.

meanwhile, Ivandra had her lover's baby, Lola. Fast-forward to Uni, where Sean, Chad, Todd & Lola are all in the same dorm. Lola fell in love with Chad, not realising he was, biologically, her half-brother, and even had her first woohoo with him (ewwwww!) Chad's a womaniser, tho, and moved onot someone else and Lola married a nice Japanese businessman, Akitaka.

I must confess, the whole Chad & Lola thing was an oversight on my part, I totally forgot they were technically related. they had a pretty powerful spark going, tho...
#92 Old 31st Jul 2007 at 3:22 PM
well, I'm hoping to make a better one out of this than I can see at the moment...

my sim Jade started off as a single girl, living in a small house when she met the gypsy matchmaker. Calling upon the matchmaker brought her a "special someone" whos name I can't remember.. so let's call him GMM lol.
Jade and GMM were on their way to falling in love when a new neighbour came along called Jamie. Jade and Jamie began dating and actually did fall in love. They woo-hooed and after about an hour or less (our time), Jade brought 3 babies into the Sim world (with the help of Jamie, of course). Two sons; Christian and Luka and one daughter; Alexia.
Jamie proposed to Jade as the babies (I claim to be triplets) grew up into toddlerhood.

that's as far as I've got but what I have planned is...

When the toddlers grow into children, Jade will being her affair with GMM. The children will find out, somehow, and strongly dislike their mother. Jade will tell GMM about Jamie but they will continue their affair. Things will become a little frosty between Jade and Jamie (believe me, I didn't plan the two Js lol) and Jamie will call off the engagement, but will remain with Jade.
Jamie will take Jade and the kids out to dinner at some restaurant or other and will propose to Jade, eventually. This is while she is still with GMM.
A wedding party will be held and GMM will be invited and will probably sneak a cheeky make out session before the vows are exchanged.
Jade and Jamie will get married, and with the help of Sim Modder, GMM will be furious with Jamie. Not Jade (as he DID know about them *cough*SimModder*cough*) lol.

There will be a fight between GMM and Jamie, who is still unaware of his new wife's unforgivings.
When Christian, Luka and Alexia become teens, Jade will become pregnant yet again, with who I haven't decided yet lol.

Don't know where I'm going to go on from here, at the moment :/
Did Sim Modder come with inteen? I think it did, I haven't seen it before I downloaded that. If so, unfortunately, Sim Modder is the only thing that works out of all the inteen features after something happened that I'm still unaware of If the rest worked then that would open so many more possibilities lol abortions and teen pregnancies and what not lol
Instructor
#93 Old 1st Aug 2007 at 3:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by nicoleTRASH!
Spells. From Slayers.

holy chistmas! well done, i didn't think anyopne would remember that show..lol

:bow:

My policy is: If you have any complaints about anything at all...I hate you.
Field Researcher
#94 Old 1st Aug 2007 at 7:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by claireishness
Don't know where I'm going to go on from here, at the moment :/
Did Sim Modder come with inteen? I think it did, I haven't seen it before I downloaded that. If so, unfortunately, Sim Modder is the only thing that works out of all the inteen features after something happened that I'm still unaware of If the rest worked then that would open so many more possibilities lol abortions and teen pregnancies and what not lol
The Sim Modder came with Open For Business.

New Judfer creations at Sims2 Noir.
Live Free or Die.
retired moderator
Original Poster
#95 Old 1st Aug 2007 at 11:17 PM
Betty Noir... Lola and Chad EWWWW! But a great scandal!
claireishness... Sounds like a great start. Keep us updated

Lab Assistant
#96 Old 2nd Aug 2007 at 7:46 PM
Well, I have two "scandalous" stories that might be worthy of this thread.

The first is based on the (scandalous) song "I'm my own grandpa" and features the Murray family (Fred and his three sons, Chip, Robbie, and Mike... loosely based on an old television show, with a couple of twists) and the O'Halloran familiy (Deirdre and her two daughters, Betsy and Francie). In a "nice" story, Fred and Deirdre would get together, merge families, and recreate the Brady Bunch or something yukky like that. But this is "I'm my own grandpa," so instead Fred has taken a liking to the almost-YA Betsy (the dog), while his son Mike has a thing for Mrs. O'Halloran. Eventually, Mike will marry Deirdre and Fred will marry Betsy -- making Mike his own grandpa (step grandpa?); he will be both stepfather and stepson of Betsy. Meanwhile, Robbie has a thing going for Francie -- when they get married, he'll be his father's brother-in-law and his brother's son-in-law. I'm looking forward to seeing how the game handles these odd relationships, especially when children start popping out.

In another part of the 'hood, Robert Hooke (a 17th-century polymath who is not too well-known today due to running afoul of Isaac Newton) is married to a middle-American Boomer named Alice Long (from an old bubblegum song) (There is a rationale for this, believe me, but it is too complex to go into). Next door live their best friends, a former 18th-Century Polish count named Tadeusz Rakoczy who fought under Poniatowski and Napoleon (a character I made out of whole cloth), and his wife Carole (based on a woman I knew some 30-odd years ago). The foursome are thus Bob and Alice and Tad and Carole, but in TS1 they swapped wives and became Bob and Carole and Tad and Alice. (Warning! American Pop Culture Alert!) I figure they'll do the same thing in TS2.

-- Mal
retired moderator
Original Poster
#97 Old 3rd Aug 2007 at 3:28 AM
malthaussen... Very interesting scandals! Wife-swapping? Nice touch :p

Field Researcher
#98 Old 3rd Aug 2007 at 6:54 AM
Quote: Originally posted by malthaussen
In another part of the 'hood, Robert Hooke (a 17th-century polymath who is not too well-known today due to running afoul of Isaac Newton) is married to a middle-American Boomer named Alice Long (from an old bubblegum song) (There is a rationale for this, believe me, but it is too complex to go into). Next door live their best friends, a former 18th-Century Polish count named Tadeusz Rakoczy who fought under Poniatowski and Napoleon (a character I made out of whole cloth), and his wife Carole (based on a woman I knew some 30-odd years ago). The foursome are thus Bob and Alice and Tad and Carole, but in TS1 they swapped wives and became Bob and Carole and Tad and Alice. (Warning! American Pop Culture Alert!) I figure they'll do the same thing in TS2.

-- Mal

Wow. That is some set up for that joke. I love quirky sims stories, and that ranks in the top ten I've ever heard. Natalie Wood was stunning in that movie, although of course you changed at least one of the names.
#99 Old 3rd Aug 2007 at 8:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Judfer
The Sim Modder came with Open For Business.

I don't think I've even ever clapped eyes on the game, let alone have it... maybe something to do with the house and sims I accidentally downloaded that required OFB? Meh, I don't care, I just appreciate!

will do, bp!

malthaussen, your stories sound confusing but good! Like the first one which was actually the only one I understood lol
Test Subject
#100 Old 6th Aug 2007 at 1:05 AM
I love having male sims higher up on the social ladder feel "entitled" to cheat. All the males in my Royal family (except one, he's a sweetie) will end up cheating on their spouses. Businessmen do it too. Teenage pregnancy is a favorite scandal of mine, or teenage/arranged marriages among Royal sims that go wrong in some way. The girl usually has to marry some guy she hates and is older than her. My poor sim girls! But she gets to cheat on her spouse in the end because I feel bad for them.
Page 4 of 11