Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Forum Resident
#26 Old 24th Jan 2010 at 5:15 PM
Okay, I meant in terrain paint wise. You couldn't change some of the sand to a rock texture? Especially where it slopes up.

"Don't be a Hater
Be a Lover"
- A wise man
--------------------------
Call me Simalicious, ImSim, or Chris!
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#27 Old 24th Jan 2010 at 5:17 PM
Hmm what about enabling bathing suits for all categories? Do you consider that CC?

Facebook! | Find more of my stuff at my blog! | Tumblr | Donate
Retired
retired moderator
Original Poster
#28 Old 24th Jan 2010 at 5:19 PM Last edited by kiwi_tea : 24th Jan 2010 at 6:07 PM.
@I'mSim - I'll trial that, but I quite like the relatively uniform colour on the mountain.

@traelia - That sounds fine.

@hudy - Looks excellent. It does appear to be an EA mesh, so that might be okay, but we won't use it unless SynapticSim gets in touch. Is there a bit of distortion on the neck and wings?

Edit: Damn, Bitzybus of TSR has made some nice dinosaurs, but it's TS2 and TSR. :/

CAW Wiki - A wiki for CAW users. Feel free to edit.

GON OUT, BACKSON, BISY BACKSON
Lab Assistant
#29 Old 24th Jan 2010 at 6:08 PM Last edited by hudy777 : 24th Jan 2010 at 7:21 PM.
here is image of T-REX that -Maylin- made
Screenshots

VISIT MY NEW SITE hudy777DeSign
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
staff: administrator
#30 Old 24th Jan 2010 at 6:19 PM
huddy777 - Please be sure to respect ALL creators TOU's. Synaptic Sim specifically states:
Quote:
No parts of my (SynapticSim’s) creations can be used to create Custom Content for The Sims 3.

I highly recommend you remove the images of the SynapticSims Pterodactyl. And you really should be getting permission before converting any objects and showing them.
Retired
retired moderator
Original Poster
#31 Old 24th Jan 2010 at 6:21 PM
Yes, I thought you might be out-of-line, Hudy. At any rate, -maylin- has kindly given us permission to use her T-Rex skeletons. So now you may continue with those. But let's please wait until we hear from SynapticSim. I'm still not sure what his stance will be on the Pterodactyl, given it sounds to be an enlarged EA mesh. Remove the images and leave that mesh alone until then. Thanks.

Lab Assistant
#32 Old 24th Jan 2010 at 7:24 PM
i'm really sorry for misunderstanding i promise it won't happen again, i just thought that it's not violation until it's published
sorry agiain

Retired
retired moderator
Original Poster
#33 Old 24th Jan 2010 at 7:43 PM
No problem, hudy. You've made it good.

Me? Sarcastic? Never.
#34 Old 24th Jan 2010 at 7:51 PM
Retired
retired moderator
Original Poster
#35 Old 25th Jan 2010 at 2:24 AM
Here are a few of the sims I've thrown into the world while I test. The Oggh family. Feedback? Suggestions?
Screenshots

Instructor
#36 Old 25th Jan 2010 at 2:39 AM
Ahh! They are kinda cute in their own way, haha! I think maybe *slightly* less exagerated features would be a bit nicer, but its obvious the look youre going for. Great Job!!
PS. I love the names, Roko and Laka haha!

(())Pass the ribbon around if you know someone that has
//\\survived, died, or is living with cancer.
Forum Resident
#37 Old 25th Jan 2010 at 3:49 AM
A Flintstones car would be amazing! You could ask freshprince anyway, and see what he says. Even if it takes a few months, your world will still be here. And if he's too busy or it can't be done, at least you tried . On the whole, I'd love to see more fantasy type vehicles.

Anyway, the world looks great so far. I'm not sure about the unibrow on the sims, though. It seems unnatural and if its CC it won't be inherited by the children (or will it?). It looks like you are going for a neanderthal look, but their heads were smaller (the cranium part was flatter) and the forehead larger. But still, they do look good and fit in well with the world.

My cat taught me how to fetch. I throw the toy, she shows me where it landed, and I fetch it.
Forum Resident
#38 Old 25th Jan 2010 at 4:25 AM
Here are some better unibrows...

http://kittyklan.com/grooming2.html

"Don't be a Hater
Be a Lover"
- A wise man
Retired
retired moderator
Original Poster
#39 Old 25th Jan 2010 at 4:30 AM Last edited by kiwi_tea : 25th Jan 2010 at 6:34 AM.
The unibrows are basegame. They're just unpopular. Certainly, I haven't added any unibrow packages, anyway.

Edit: Okay Hudy777, Syn has given us permission to convert the pterodactyl, which is an EA mesh originally.

Lab Assistant
#40 Old 25th Jan 2010 at 3:13 PM Last edited by hudy777 : 25th Jan 2010 at 3:57 PM.
Here are in-game pictures of converted T-Rex dinosaurs and Pterodactyl

I'm really glade that -Maylin- and SynapticSim gave a permission to convert because this will be great addition.
Screenshots

Wiki Wizard
#41 Old 25th Jan 2010 at 3:30 PM
Oh huddy they are really good, nice conversion

It's ok, we all laugh-snort occasionally!
Check out some of my other stuff here.
Forum Resident
#42 Old 25th Jan 2010 at 7:19 PM
This looks like a great 'hood Kiwi! I'm sure many Sims 3 players will get a lot of use out of it. Good luck on the rest of your project!

Great work on the conversion hudy.

~ Syn

DO NOT RE-UPLOAD MY WORK TO THE EXCHANGE OR ANYWHERE ELSE. Please be courteous.

Many of my latest uploads are located HERE. Go check it out for some much more improved work.
Scholar
#43 Old 25th Jan 2010 at 7:25 PM
These conversions are incredible hudy!

Sirius Black: Escaped Azkaban, Outran Dementors, Outwitted Ministry, Killed by Drapery
Where I've been hiding...
Mad Poster
#44 Old 25th Jan 2010 at 7:23 PM
Those dinosaur and pterodactyl conversions are fantastic! Great work! Can't wait for this world to be downloadable!
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
#45 Old 25th Jan 2010 at 8:24 PM
kiwi the hood looks amazing! I am impressed by your patience, I certainly don't have it to sculpt something like this.

hudy I love the pic of the sim under the dinosaur. Great job.
Retired
retired moderator
Original Poster
#46 Old 25th Jan 2010 at 10:08 PM
Hudy!! Fantastic! I can't wait to get those into the landscape!

Lab Assistant
#47 Old 26th Jan 2010 at 8:38 AM Last edited by hudy777 : 26th Jan 2010 at 12:32 PM.
Here is converted dinosaurs and here is picture of triceratops i'm working on atm

EDIT:

Here are two new dinosaurs, what do you think of them
Screenshots
Attached files:
File Type: rar  Dino.rar (2.62 MB, 26 downloads) - View custom content

Scholar
#48 Old 26th Jan 2010 at 12:37 PM
WOAH!
hudy those are AMASING
:O!!!
great job

Sirius Black: Escaped Azkaban, Outran Dementors, Outwitted Ministry, Killed by Drapery
Where I've been hiding...
Forum Resident
#49 Old 26th Jan 2010 at 1:04 PM
Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow!

That's all I can say, Hudy.

"Don't be a Hater
Be a Lover"
- A wise man
Mad Poster
#50 Old 26th Jan 2010 at 1:26 PM
Quote: Originally posted by hudy777
Here is converted dinosaurs and here is picture of triceratops i'm working on atm

EDIT:

Here are two new dinosaurs, what do you think of them

Fantastic! I love all of them! (I've always loved dinosaurs since I was very little, so this is great)
Locked thread
Page 2 of 4