Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 17th Jun 2013 at 5:57 PM
Default Sims 2 Request For Modders
I'm sorry if this is in the wrong spot, and feel free to move it if there's a better place for it. I couldn't find a place where a request would fit.

I am unable to mod things myself, since I don't have the right programs or the right computer. So I have come to beg you experienced modders for a simple (I hope it's simple) request.

I love makings Sims that are anime or video game characters. Most of all I want to make a Skyrim character named Vorstag, but he has a certain tattoo/warpaint that I need.

If anyone could make this facepaint for the Sims 2, I would really appreciate it! I need it for men, but I don't care if it's unisex. Thank you!
Advertisement
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#2 Old 17th Jun 2013 at 5:59 PM
We don't have anywhere on the site to post requests. However, we do have a list of modders that do requests (to be contacted privately) in the Where Can I Find forum, under Help.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Locked thread