Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 29th May 2017 at 12:44 PM Last edited by delonariel : 29th May 2017 at 2:09 PM.
Default Trouble slaving light to new object
I decided to separate the candle sticks form the love tub, but I've run into some trouble slaving them to each other. The tall stick, the master file, works fine on its own and I've even been able to slave decorative objects to it (the two rose vases) without any problem, but when I try to slave another light to it, it shows up with the missing texture. The master file is cloned form the medieval floor lamp from Uni. I apologize in advance if I've made a mess of the master file, I'm not good with lights!
Screenshots
Attached files:
File Type: rar  lovetublights.rar (323.6 KB, 7 downloads) - View custom content

~~like a dirty dog
Advertisement
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
staff: administrator
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 29th May 2017 at 2:09 PM
What a quick response, and that worked perfectly. I've never had to edit the STR before when slaving so I'll keep that in mind if I run into trouble in the future. Thank you!

~~like a dirty dog
Former Hamster
retired moderator
#4 Old 29th May 2017 at 3:12 PM
^Yeah, lights are like that... says the person who has over 100 lights in her game courtesy of herself... :D